User Tag List

Old 02-08-2020, 03:33 AM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default PJK you still here

pouzinous jak and whater you still here SRAL or ahtrever
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 03:39 AM   #2
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

yo pjk didn't you, like way back in the day go to some like, those rap battles in canada and where they used to scream in their face and stuff.. and act all tough?

you may not have but I think I remember you did
Old 02-08-2020, 04:06 AM   #3
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

and @sraL slash pjk why don't you join this new league? I think its kinda a fucked because i'm a punchline dude... but still i'd like a few lines to set it up would like it better if it were like 6 lines not 2....

but oh well, ima champ this league and i'm in it so you join it too
Old 02-08-2020, 04:16 AM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

hey man I do it for fun, but even though im 30 years old ive got some pride into it... like without a doubt im dead serious about it and if I can write whatever.. I can .. you'll see i'll fuck them all up... you'll see more of like me I can write dope lines... you can't so much.. fuck it where is Richard Corey and Knowls O brien at
Old 02-08-2020, 04:19 AM   #5
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

If you no show this week, you’re dead to me bro.
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 04:35 AM   #6
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

nigga I wrote 6 punchlines barely thinking.. the set up doesn't matter... just the punchline... and i've got 6 what I think are dope punchlines.. I'm just waiting for the dude to do something, as if I need to use what I wrote sometthing for a good dude or not... fuck it, 4:30 am i'l use my weak one but its still dope just have to come up with the part before

but yeah i've got not 6 probably more like 4 dope new shit... like punchlines when I was good at this back in the day and stuff I would just hear something.. but thas legit over 10 years ago.. so lets see
Old 02-08-2020, 04:45 AM   #7
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

ouch is a known felon, scary and he knows hes violent....
and he's quicker to lay the Chopper down quicker than Kobe's pilot...

thats dope and I posted it... i've got better ones
Old 02-08-2020, 04:47 AM   #8
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I just hope niggas from over seas know that chopper = helicopter and chopper means ak/sk/ any fuly auto... if they don't get it then whatever
Old 02-08-2020, 04:55 AM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I lay the chopper down quicker than kobe's pilot... thats a dope line

no one can tell me different and its new...

and I've got a bunch of dope lines, better than that niggas are gonna get clowned by the old goat
Old 02-08-2020, 05:06 AM   #10
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

ive got like 10 lines, like punchlines that I just randomly came up with... I just used that kobe line... like I used this line.. they showin' more ass than the superbowl halftime show... with shakira and j lo.. showin more ass blah blah sort of thing

but I got a lot of other shit i've wrote, that is generic but dope... I won't say it now because i'll use it in the future
Old 02-08-2020, 05:13 AM   #11
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

the way that i've been good, and i'm pretty sure you've seen it pjk...

is that I really didn't give a fuck about my set up line, my punchline was the shit

my set up could be like

blah blah blah balh balh blah dog
... punchline.. hog

I guess if someone was super studying on it or super dope they would come up with a first witty line and then get the second one for the punch.. I just throw the punchline haymaker and thats it... set up is arbitrary
Old 02-08-2020, 07:50 AM   #12
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
I lay the chopper down quicker than kobe's pilot... thats a dope line

no one can tell me different and its new...

and I've got a bunch of dope lines, better than that niggas are gonna get clowned by the old goat

Flow did the chopper thing two weeks ago tbh:

Quote:
dodged a bullet from AK last week, now to go for the belt
hell he copped a bald head from the chopper and Kobe’d himself
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 08:53 AM   #13
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

well my line was clearly better, and I have no idea who Flow is and never read anything like that

sooo?
Old 02-08-2020, 08:54 AM   #14
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

whats your point
Old 02-08-2020, 09:08 AM   #15
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

PJK, dope mag only read part of it maybe i'll read some more in a little bit...

but don't be mad at me because you can't come up with lines anymore... maybe~try~to~do more of that and quit hating on me because I still can

good mag though
Old 02-08-2020, 09:34 AM   #16
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Why do you post so much
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 10:13 AM   #17
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I dunno why does a rainbow have colors, why does the spokes of a bicycle have 22 and not 21... it just does
Old 02-08-2020, 10:15 AM   #18
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

why does the american flag have 426 stars.. I don't know it just cuz murica... why does a unicorn only have one horn...

fuck off
Old 02-08-2020, 11:04 AM   #19
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

I know the answers to all of those questions.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 11:31 AM   #20
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
I just hope niggas from over seas know that chopper = helicopter and chopper means ak/sk/ any fuly auto... if they don't get it then whatever

Ohh shit... Honestly didn't get it at first so thanks for the explanation

In hindsight yeah it's Fire
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote