Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2020, 12:28 PM   #1
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future
Cool Know I had to tell my girl, "this aint that. woaaaaah. I don't want you back. yeaaaah I'm just counting racks." the money won't bring her back

i give her the d & she fight it
she turn around & she like it

i hit ya girl, yeah it's tight, homie
stand on my money, got some height on me
no, that is not my homie...
i was in miami with my own hoes
fucked on your girl whens he got on me
Old 02-07-2020, 08:36 PM   #2
slecht
Twitter: @ricanjq

Battle Record: 4-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch league

slecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant future

lol.
slecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 08:39 PM   #3
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

I swear Immo just became my fav member lol...This dude would be a trip out in person.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 09:46 PM   #4
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I haven't even clicked it and listened, but I don't know why you like that shit man... I can already tell its bullshit
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 09:56 PM   #5
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

yup I tried it and turned it off at 46 seconds.. and i've been drinking as usual and I get people don't always want, in rap to pick a super lyrical rapper.. like say aesop rock, he doesnt make any sense... but listening to shit like this is horrible unless ya in that mood..

for cool good, inbetween rap but on even some master p... well master p put on this...

throw on some juvi.. i'm from ny and this was my time period growing up, so to be something differnt... juvi

so that shit was exotic to me.. stil dope... fuck these niggas you post
Old 02-07-2020, 10:04 PM   #6
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

yeah I had a 94 thundrbird in the city, driving it around only cost 4k, my dad bought it for and I was playing that master p stuff.. I didn't have a non stock stereo and I was playing the master p stuff because i love ny hip hop but it gets old... I was 16 in the city and had 94 thunderbird, I was born in 86 graduated hs in 04... you do the math.. but anyway... this new shit is gay, call me old you want
Old 02-07-2020, 10:08 PM   #7
Exis

Yo I used to have that 400 degreez shit on repeat back in the day, oh and some dope ass Onyx track that I can't even remember...
Old 02-07-2020, 10:31 PM   #8
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

first time I remembered, but im 33.. and everyone around me growing up was only playing new york shit like... nas.. jay z... all of them... and I was one of the only people on the block to have the interneter... it was like AOL 28k internet, but I got napster and then I got a thing that could burn CD's and then I was the man and this would mean nothing to you if you aren't 30 years old or better
Old 02-07-2020, 10:33 PM   #9
Exis

I'm 34, Lol @ Napster...That shit was the shit then just turned to shit.
Old 02-07-2020, 10:35 PM   #10
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

niggas around me listened to music, but it was only ny music... none of them had the interent but I did, I was as close to as poor as they were ... like I had 28k modem dial upand it goes throough ya home phone so anyone tryna talk to you gets the busy signal....and that was in the projects... but majority of my friends had nothing, my parents broke bought me a gateway 2000 computer and had no idea
Old 02-07-2020, 10:38 PM   #11
Exis

Are you a NY cat?...
Old 02-07-2020, 10:41 PM   #12
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I don't think I came on this website, I know its not this one.. but the message board was b-boys.com until I was maybe high school age.. like low high school like 14 or so but they had a burner that you could do, now you could call it a external burner but I'd get on the internet make a lot of mixtapes of napster, and sell them for cheap

and when I couldn't sell them i'd just give them away... because a lot of dudes would be like this is just gay white boyh music or whatever.. I didn't care I just wanted to spread around cool shit, sometimes I made a proffit sometimes I didn't
Old 02-07-2020, 10:43 PM   #13
Exis

Nigga do you just type and not read what's above you like 2 minutes prior?...
Old 02-07-2020, 10:43 PM   #14
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

with cds... and yeah bx.. gun hill but real real gun hill.. and my dad still lives in new rochelle
Old 02-07-2020, 10:45 PM   #15
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I haven't lived for a long period of time in bx since I dunno like 24 years old... and i'm 33
Old 02-07-2020, 10:45 PM   #16
Exis

Thought I was talkin' to air for a second...
Old 02-07-2020, 10:48 PM   #17
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

but a ny nigga... yeah hopefully you aren't white because take that shit someone else out there
Old 02-07-2020, 10:50 PM   #18
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

and i'm not a nigga.. I'm black and do what I do.. I don't even like other blacks saying nigga to me..

fuck them and fuck you
Old 02-07-2020, 10:53 PM   #19
Exis

Spanish/American...No need for the hate either, when I've been polite.
Old 02-08-2020, 08:06 PM   #20
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

diamonds all on my teeth, it look sunny
i'mma walk thru the game til i run it

yeah!

i know she was with you some time ago
she left cuz um boy u so broke
boy u a joke
she got with a boss
boy u a ho

he say he gon get me touched
tryna put on a show
talkin that? he gotta go

everybody be quiet! who that