Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section > Cypher Section

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2018, 02:40 AM   #1
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default despair

conniving, deceiving, intellectual genius serpentine; worthless schemes
serpent's dreams, purpose gleamed, sermon seemed; birth of dreams
worthless schemes, scheme and slither in the burrows of heaven and hell
my presence will dwell; a hellish inhabitance; relish the manuscript
relishing sapient; turning the tables with his serpent's tail; purpose dwells
birth of male; a serpent of serpent spit; slithering in your worthless shit
cerberus spits; purpose repent; levitate Hades to Heaven and watch him burn above
I'm certain doves serene sky's, as serpent's learn to love
firm with hugs; we hug on fortune tellers with great fortune and idealism
light's zealism; plight's blade slit's the throat of Father Time; offer rhymes
somber lines; purpose dwells; we see the glimpse of a serpent's tail/tale
we tear down ships and their worthless sails; we see the demons hailed in hell
sirens sing solemn songs in silence; servants of servitude bid farewell
relinquish sails of ships swimming in clairvoyant seas; the voice of seeds
optimistic owls ponder dreams and wonders; while daydreaming about heaven and paradise
we cherish life, we cherish light, we cherish night, we cherish bright, we cherish stars
we solemnly sing songs in silence; our god's light outshines the ultraviolets
serpents slither in the burrows of hell; feasting on seldom lost
embellishing times, we see hell's frost; we burn it with hell's flame
for as we cry tears of joy, white bursting clouds of love drip rain
the seldom loss for fruit; will always dwell as there
For we are serpents, cherishing our despair
Old 12-21-2018, 02:49 AM   #2
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

you're a legend, zyg. a legend of the docks.
Old 12-21-2018, 01:57 PM   #3
Sinacog
Satan

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default the devil

christian dialect spewed from a serpent's tongue; purpose sun; learning suns
burning suns burning suns, sun kiss a star at night, sun spits the charm of light
monumental with certainty, burning gleam with burning dreams and burning trees
sycamore, oh sycamore, raise your bark, for this seer has the sickest scorn
devil in a wedding gown, hypnotize your mistress with flying clocks on pedestals and wings
Nebuchadnezzar in the night, a seer with the gleam of the burning seven suns, blue liquid suns
spew pestilence from my mouth of rhetoric, synagogue's worship this idol with cleverness and certainty
burning dreams and burning seas, the mouth of pestilence spews my name; spewing flames
solomon's wisdom found it's king, i found the rainbow valley to astound and sing
proud to sing, and dance and frolic, fan the flames of time, erase the pride
face your pride with a lion's growl, griffin's and centaur's fear my playful tongue, face the come
erase the sun, erase the sun's face from the son, you'll see a black blazing ball of fire, sought the sire
sing the song of choirs, I'll sing black flames, as I have great balls of fire
i have the flames to light Baal on fire, i am the black in the ball of fire
snakes and devils, revel in the burrows of hell, sorrow will dwell
tomorrow will tell, for I am a devil with the handsome to tell..

Last edited by Sinacog; 01-29-2019 at 03:31 AM.
Old 12-21-2018, 07:09 PM   #4
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

That line about the sun is fire
Old 12-22-2018, 12:41 AM   #5
Sinacog
Satan

Default the green grass..

swallowing bits of sorrow from broken glass, and broken hearts
I've swallowed enough water, to rip the oceans apart
Finessed from a young age, I've felt the flames of the sun wage
I've spit flames into the white fluffy clouds into the sun's pace
Hypnotized by good fortune and idealism, my zealism is serpent
for i am a snake, following the fox and lore; sought the beach shores
played with the children of the warmth on the sea shores
through winter's i've felt the cold breeze and have had the autumn leaves torn
I've still felt the sun and the fox and lore, on the sea shores
I've seen the light god created, for the gleams form
I've felt the winter snow on beach storms
My heart is light, made of alabaster stone, the grass is known
Everywhere in the cityscape of green grassy living my fast is known
And I've still kept peace and prosperity over the green grassy hills
I've seen the green grassy hills dew for glee and gleam
For over the beautiful rainbow, I've found peace and serene..

Last edited by Sinacog; 05-03-2019 at 12:44 PM.
Old 12-23-2018, 10:49 AM   #6
Sinacog
Satan

Default OFFICIAL SINACOG OPEN MIC THREAD

Sinful plague, Oh' sinful plague; sin the sun; spontaneous spinning bursting flame combustion; besiege the water
For when the water drinks the water of God; we see the somber; our lives blow with the breeze of father
Nineveh, Oh' Nineveh, follow your heart and soul; but always follow your soul; the heart was pierced with daggers
Seer your lagger, fear the faster, hear the laughter; I sounded Gabriel's horn to hear the rapture
Fire, and hell's fire pierces daggers; yet hell's fire purifies it to lavished Alabaster; dragon's laughter
Serpentine's faster, hysterical laughter; for what can mere fire do; when hell's fire burns your soul
Your soul is firm and cold, Asherah has the pole; for iniquity; hear the laughter of demons and devils
I am a Lemarchand swordsman; leading a revolt; I am a visionary; hell's flame awoke my splendor; and I'm seeing the devil
Eye on Daedelus; maybe he could have touched the sun; but burnt to a crisp; whisping away in the Moonlight
Lucifer laughs at the sun, but not at the son; for the son is hell's flame; Andrew Flores holds a bell's name
Eye on God's people; Hosea and Ishmael; prophets of light; I see the light God created; I am a prophet of darkness
Somber and heartless, I am a fox and lore; talking in tongues; I am a snake in a Garden
Gleaming Lemarchand, Oh' gleaming Lemarchand, ask Arch Angel Micahelangelo for a sword of Heaven
For I've seen the darkness Dios' created; and the light God created; I speak to The Lord in Heaven
I see light and darkness, drogons' and snakes; I am a Sky God; gleam is my wrath
I see what's alas, the gleam in the rapture; for I am a fox and lore; and a Serpentine in the grass...

Last edited by Sinacog; 12-23-2018 at 12:15 PM.
Old 12-23-2018, 10:09 PM   #7
Sinacog
Satan

Default Short Story - The Black and red devil

The black and red devil -

A black devil harbors in the darkness of night. His black tail whisping away in the wind; gusts stroking his body in lax and superstition. The night inhabits bits and pieces of lost darkness, betrayal, and defeat. A mushroom, in dark green grass glows for the black devil, and his immediate prey; a family of lost travelers; beckoned by their special son in the white glistening' Moonlight. The black devil has immediate credentials to kill the family, in the name of The Lord God, and savior Jesus Christ; for the crosses of crucifixions must forever be sacred; and God's word must upheed diligence and absolution. The gusts of dark wind blow through the strokes of hair of the lost family, as they are sinners in no absolution of God's word. This lost dark family follows God's word in it's over-view; in which they hold it's word true for their care; but they do no uphold it as love and absolute. They taint the name of God, and laugh at the crucifixions; therefore they will be punished by the devil; who was sent from the dark gallows of Hell. The family, however; have a special son; who they uphold to be a Saint or prosperous being. He is beautiful and delightful; prospering with splendor, joy and warmth. This son could be a visionary; as his eyes are never lost in tales, but follow the path of peace, and prosperity. However, he is deep to uphold his family as true and care, loving them unconditionally. Alas, it is not enough for the black devil to spare his family for their lack in the christian faith. But the black devil see's something inside of the special son. That is faith that his family doesn't hold. He see's care, and splendor in the boy; and see's him in the dark valves of God's judgement and kingdom. The black devil, makes immediate lunges to attack and kill this family, as they are lacking in faith in conviction for Christianity. And they will surely suffer in the flames and gallows of Hell. The black devil moves at the speed of sound, killing the father with a blade knife, the mother next, than the following. The family is killed in less than 2 minutes; as the black devil is so proficient in killing; he is a master of swordsmanship. The black devil sends them to a layer of hell, where they will face punishment from his master Lucifer the Devil; for many years. The black devil turns towards his left side to see the special son, with care and splendor left only alive. The black devil see's the boy as darkness's inhabitance, having witnessed the killing of his family. The boy knew that this was a black devil, but did not say a word; wanting to make the black devil leave. The black devil noticed, his strategy and was intrigued. He saw great goodness in the boy, and wanted to live him in a way. The black devil decided to name the boy 'Andrew' and marked him as a manifestation of a red devil. The black devil teleported back to Hell, and the red devil cried diligently in the Moonlight.
Old 12-23-2018, 10:09 PM   #8
Sinacog
Satan

Can I please have some good feed-back on this, if you enjoyed it?
@dead man, or someone else?
Old 12-24-2018, 02:10 PM   #9
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post
Can I please have some good feed-back on this
you insolent little fuck.
Old 12-25-2018, 12:33 AM   #10
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

This is awful.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
Old 12-25-2018, 12:55 AM   #11
Sinacog
Satan

Read it again..and feedback next time..it's good..lol..
Old 12-25-2018, 03:47 AM   #12
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

you lack fundamentals in writing prose; the punctuation is arbitrary, grammar inconsistent, use of words (adjectives and verbs, generally) are either repetitive, tautological or outright egregious. occasionally tenses are confused.

nothing about the stilted narrative redeems this. nothing.

you write like a child. a dim one. with a thesaurus but no context. the only thing more painful than reading this is your illusory talent.

there's your feedback.
Old 12-25-2018, 07:32 AM   #13
Sinacog
Satan

lol..you're a snake or something..but it's all good..maybe we'll meet in the arena or something..but thanks..it's all good..
Old 12-25-2018, 09:59 AM   #14
Qualm
on posting probation

Battle Record: 0-1

Qualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant future

If u spent time improving ur writing instead of crying cuz u suck u might get better
Old 12-27-2018, 07:40 AM   #15
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
you lack fundamentals in writing prose; the punctuation is arbitrary, grammar inconsistent, use of words (adjectives and verbs, generally) are either repetitive, tautological or outright egregious. occasionally tenses are confused.

nothing about the stilted narrative redeems this. nothing.

you write like a child. a dim one. with a thesaurus but no context. the only thing more painful than reading this is your illusory talent.

there's your feedback.
On Christmas Day? Ruthless
Old 12-27-2018, 07:57 AM   #16
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Definitely not my thing...I like the imagery you tried to lace this verse with but nah, this is pretty much all filler nonsense...I read it 3 times & honestly there's nothin' I'd quote.

& please chill on postin' so many joints...when you have more than 3 on the first page you need to let shit go aleady...
Old 12-27-2018, 11:55 AM   #17
Sinacog
Satan

Default fox and lore

Conjuring black serpents from a ribbon band, smitzerene land
comatose rants, polarize grandeur on a balancing beam, sanskrit serene
ribbon of peace, polish snakes on serpent glass, worthless wrath
serpent laugh, firm with wrath; conjure black serpents from a glass box
glass boxes and serpents of grace, erase from the face of the earth
savior of birth, visionary Muhammad saw in a vision, I am a dream
balancing beams, capture the gleam, ponder dreamscapes on blankets and pillows
weep with a willow, conjure black magic with white magicians, sinister magician
wizard of demonic tongue, serpent Sanskrit, conjure white magic; sought black myths
conjure pathos and ethos, in whirlwinds; monoliths sat atop of monuments and pedestals
paradise see's heaven's gates, hell's keeper; kills Saint Peter the Gate keeper
The grim reaper weeps with father time, omnificent Elohim's and Angels provide conjuring shelter
black myth of serpentine Eazen, worthless dreams, seldom scenes of ghosts and pentagrams
relish hands, relish lands, ponder dreams with nightmares, sun's flare blinds the moon
serpentine of pristine and serene, embellish beings, I'm a visionary, dreamscapes conjure black magic
open Pandora's box, my serpents tail has risen, conjure white magic with wands and wings
for I am a serpent with wings, evil and sinister, the sought of scorn
I am a Spanish visionary, with the plots of schemes, as a fox and lore..

Last edited by Sinacog; 12-27-2018 at 01:15 PM.
Old 12-30-2018, 08:00 AM   #18
Mediocrity
Brother

Mediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant future

Hell yeah spit them Harry Potter bars G
Old 12-30-2018, 08:33 AM   #19
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

This wasn't good Dragon...Get away from the God/Satan hell gave me this thinkin' you flames repetitive pattern...

Please for the board sake, no more OM's for a minute...let others here shine son.
Old 12-30-2018, 08:42 AM   #20
Sinacog
Satan

Default sought the moon..

Monoliths and pedastals, wings flap high, nigh over suns and earth
run the girth, children frolic in green meadows for the fun of earth
the fun of worth, serpentine's and foxes, are in peace and harmony
for as we prosper as disciples, splendor flourishes, and we see the czar's and kings
monarchy and anarchy abide by special reason, i am the winter season
a prince of darkness in communion, a fellowship of darkness and light
heart of the night, flourish with white and splendor, joy and happiness
for when stars born and plummet into the sun, we find lavishness
hierarchy's of king's and queen's, never held jester's or princes of darkness
for I am a jester him speak, a prince of darkness, with a dark catharsis
heart the heartless, read bottomless pits of syntax and stories in hell's fire
for i am a prince of priests, a sinister liege, a bell's choir
legions of angels and demons, prosper with devil's and gin's
gemini's revel in sin, I am a devil with a essence to live
i prosper in peace with splendor and prosperity, sought clarity
god opened his mouth, spoke as a snake; and brought beasts
i have song speech, paradise was never lost, Heaven is serene and beautiful
as we die in graces hand, saint peter see's the funeral
i am a fox drinking and licking his mother's white milk, fine silk
for as i see heaven and the promised land, i carry a rhyme's hilt
i am a beautiful flower, our presence is present, we sought what's soon...
i am a lavished nimrod, icarus sought the sun, andrew flores sought the moon..

Last edited by Sinacog; 12-30-2018 at 08:56 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
don’t battle me bro, dragon alias confirmed, drinking semen from a flask, poetic beef weird, put on om cypher, sinacog is corldon, trash-ghost1