Old 01-31-2019, 05:07 PM   #21
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

23 And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. 24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them. 25 And he went from thence to mount Carmel, and from thence he returned to Samaria.

personal favorite
Old 01-31-2019, 05:09 PM   #22
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
23 And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. 24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them. 25 And he went from thence to mount Carmel, and from thence he returned to Samaria.

personal favorite
such a dick
Old 01-31-2019, 05:16 PM   #23
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

if you had a receding hairline you'd understand

the youth can't just clown a man of the lord for balding. they shall be CURSED to death by way of she bear mauling. 42 of them.

whats crazy to me though that im just realizing is, there were bears in israel wtf? are there still bears around there? i wonder how old these tales truly are. i know there was mad lions and shit even BABOONS in roman times, because standard bearers of the roman legions that conquered syria rocked baboon heads instead of the customary wolf

but word i wonder how long ago there were bears there
Old 01-31-2019, 05:19 PM   #24
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if you had a receding hairline you'd understand

the youth can't just clown a man of the lord for balding. they shall be CURSED to death by way of she bear mauling. 42 of them.

whats crazy to me though that im just realizing is, there were bears in israel wtf? are there still bears around there? i wonder how old these tales truly are. i know there was mad lions and shit even BABOONS in roman times, because standard bearers of the roman legions that conquered syria rocked baboon heads instead of the customary wolf

but word i wonder how long ago there were bears there
probably shitty translation tbh
Old 01-31-2019, 05:25 PM   #25
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

yea i've delved into it a bit and bible thumpers claim its somehow a reinforcement of

"I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate."

for like denying god he'll send beasts to kill your kids. since he cursed the youths for clowning him and beasts came to kill them. since the dude was a prophet and all maybe the act of them clowning his baldness is somehow denouncing a prophet so he used god to murk them

i dunno. the bible is weird as shit
Old 01-31-2019, 05:27 PM   #26
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
the bible is weird as shit
truer words were never spoken.
Old 01-31-2019, 07:30 PM   #27
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Let us assume God is real. Who are we to be mad about him mauling children with a she bear after they cursed his Prophet? Who are we to be mad about that while being totally ok with humans killing babies who only existed in a womb?

I will wait.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 07:48 PM   #28
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

define being totally ok?

i personally am not ok with it, if i had a personal choice in the matter. i wouldn't. when its someone elses decision though, who am i to pretend my opinion matters to that persons personal views and freedoms?
Old 01-31-2019, 07:56 PM   #29
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Let us assume God is real. Who are we to be mad about him mauling children with a she bear after they cursed his Prophet? Who are we to be mad about that while being totally ok with humans killing babies who only existed in a womb?

I will wait.
strawwwwwwwwwwww mannnnnnnnnnn to the rescueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 01-31-2019, 07:56 PM   #30
Diode
PR's Finest

HE'S A

STRAWWWWWWWWW

MANNNNNNNNNN

LIVING IN YOUR MINDDDDDDD
Old 01-31-2019, 08:13 PM   #31
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Look I respect your brown belt. But at discussion you still got a lot to learn. Do not worry. Just as you will teach me, I will teach you.

It is just another hypocrisy from poor thinking. The same people having beef and mocking god for killing children have no problem with killing babies. Am I wrong?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 01-31-2019, 08:14 PM   #32
veritas
HALL OF FAME

And so what? God is a killer. That doesn’t lessen him in any way. Fair?
Old 01-31-2019, 08:17 PM   #33
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
define being totally ok?

i personally am not ok with it, if i had a personal choice in the matter. i wouldn't. when its someone elses decision though, who am i to pretend my opinion matters to that persons personal views and freedoms?
Does God not have freedom to make decisions? Sounds like you are questioning him?
Old 01-31-2019, 08:31 PM   #34
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

Quote:
Does God not have freedom to make decisions? Sounds like you are questioning him?
Did god create us to blindly believe, or know?

If god became man and raped you, would it be wrong?
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 08:36 PM   #35
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Free will to choose to believe and through that we learn to know.

And yes it would be wrong
Old 01-31-2019, 08:49 PM   #36
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

Quote:
Free will to choose to believe and through that we learn to know.

And yes it would be wrong
Kk so you agree morality is objective and god “can sin” in the sense actions by god can be wrong?
Old 01-31-2019, 08:52 PM   #37
veritas
HALL OF FAME

No. I do believe in objective morality but God cannot sin. But he will allow evil and curses to come upon people and he will excercise judgement and justice.

You try to make this so complicated. Why?
Old 01-31-2019, 08:57 PM   #38
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

Quote:
No. I do believe in objective morality but God cannot sin. But he will allow evil and curses to come upon people and he will excercise judgement and justice.

You try to make this so complicated. Why?
Of course God cannot sin, that would contradict his nature. What I meant was if god did a sinful action (hypothetically) it would be sinful.

Let’s be clear about this, if Trump decided to make it law that all rude children be stoned infront of their parent’s house, it’d be okay?
Old 01-31-2019, 09:07 PM   #39
veritas
HALL OF FAME

No.
Old 01-31-2019, 09:14 PM   #40
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

Quote:
No.
But by Old Testimate standards that’s just, and Trump gets his authority from Jesus Christ to inact any and all JUST acts, so it would seem it’s okay.

Tags
abortion straw man, fkn lame - me