Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > 1-2 Punch League > 1-2 Archive

User Tag List

Old 01-29-2020, 10:21 AM   #21
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Yooo but shouts to @Aero for picking up on that F a G/effigy wordplay. I lost fair and square needed to convey that bar better, if anyone has any tips on how to do so lemms know, I'm still a student to this shit
Adverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 10:22 AM   #22
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adverse View Post
Yooo but shouts to @Aero for picking up on that F a G/effigy wordplay. I lost fair and square needed to convey that bar better, if anyone has any tips on how to do so lemms know, I'm still a student to this shit

Props. You won that. I'll give you tips on that bar right now.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 10:51 AM   #23
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yeahhhhh sorry I didn't catch that

I've actually done an effigy bar as well so of all ppl not to catch it LOL
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 10:56 AM   #24
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

@Adverse

You're predictable as a hot summer, "I'll spray this glock, bustin' at your ribs!"

Predictable as a hot summer? Lol that made zero sense then to follow it up with a silly set up wasn't too good. So work on cleaning that up.

But only time they see you as 'F, a G' is when they're erecting a statue for the greatest cocksucker that's ever lived

The punch is actually not worded badly it's just way too many syllables. Should try to keep your punchlines to no more than 20 syllables this is 32... Buuuut if you're going to do more than 20 syllables for the punchline make sure the set up flows with multis

You're gangster? Dead the shit, I'm not the one you'll get credit with
I'll only say F, a G if they erect statues for the greatest cocksucker to ever live

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 11:18 AM   #25
Adverse

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
@Adverse

You're predictable as a hot summer, "I'll spray this glock, bustin' at your ribs!"

Predictable as a hot summer? Lol that made zero sense then to follow it up with a silly set up wasn't too good. So work on cleaning that up.

But only time they see you as 'F, a G' is when they're erecting a statue for the greatest cocksucker that's ever lived

The punch is actually not worded badly it's just way too many syllables. Should try to keep your punchlines to no more than 20 syllables this is 32... Buuuut if you're going to do more than 20 syllables for the punchline make sure the set up flows with multis

You're gangster? Dead the shit, I'm not the one you'll get credit with
I'll only say F, a G if they erect statues for the greatest cocksucker to ever live
Alright i can work on that, I've always known my setups to be one of my weaknesses, they've been too long winded tbh. And i know in this league especially they're almost as important as the punch itself, thanks for the advice man i needed it i appreciate it
Old 01-29-2020, 03:41 PM   #26
FGR
AHHHHHHH

Battle Record: 16-17

FGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant future

I think yall should shorten the due date.. shits to long for 1 bar.. 3 days max
Old 01-29-2020, 03:52 PM   #27
Zuo
Sidearms

Battle Record: 1-1

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Alright i can work on that, I've always known my setups to be one of my weaknesses, they've been too long winded tbh. And i know in this league especially they're almost as important as the punch itself, thanks for the advice man i needed it i appreciate it
You’re taking advice from HIM?!?!

Man c’mon
Zuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 04:04 PM   #28
Adverse

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Black August II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuo View Post
You’re taking advice from HIM?!?!

Man c’mon
Aero is a good dude, besides most other people on this site are so reluctant to spare some knowledge, like battle rap is the Bush's Baked Beans recipe or something smh
Old 01-29-2020, 04:31 PM   #29
FGR
AHHHHHHH

Battle Record: 16-17

FGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant future

Bush baked beans recipe lmao
Old 01-29-2020, 07:11 PM   #30
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Lmfaaaaao
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote