Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 10-17-2019, 07:46 PM   #1
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI
Default Just heard jayo felony say in was in studio while Dre was mixing Eminem new album

Y'all ready for new Eminem music?

Rumors say Eminem making a pioneer album with features from legends like rakim,masta ace,Nas,Redman,wu-tang,Snoop and xzibit
If true I predict this shit to be hot garbage...lol jk... should be interesting
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 10:16 PM   #2
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 10:17 PM   #3
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Awesome thread
I'm ready
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 10:32 PM   #4
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

I ran into Jayo at a USCvsUCLA game last year. Dude was really good at one point. But at that time dude was coming over begging for some chicken, tri tip, and some brew. We told him get the fuck out before he got beat up. His busted lady had to pull him away.

EDIT

that same game Warren G came by (his son is the best CB on USC......Baller) and heard the west coast jams.....we fed him and gave him shots of patron. This is a fitting representation to the west coast hierarchy.
Old 10-17-2019, 10:36 PM   #5
White LGI

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
I ran into Jayo at a USCvsUCLA game last year. Dude was really good at one point. But at that time dude was coming over begging for some chicken, tri tip, and some brew. We told him get the fuck out before he got beat up. His busted lady had to pull him away.

EDIT

that same game Warren G came by (his son is the best CB on USC......Baller) and heard the west coast jams.....we fed him and gave him shots of patron. This is a fitting representation to the west coast hierarchy.
Jayo felony is a millionaire homie, dudes still very active behind the scenes in hip-hop....dudes net worth is 12 million dollars....fuck he begging for chicken wings for....

Lie them lies netcees lie them lies
Old 10-17-2019, 10:44 PM   #6
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
Jayo felony is a millionaire homie, dudes still very active behind the scenes in hip-hop....dudes net worth is 12 million dollars....fuck he begging for chicken wings for....

Lie them lies netcees lie them lies
I can't give you the answer to that. Maybe he just wanted some.....

but either way this did happen

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2rgjkq

Ain't no lying her broham. From the post i've seen from you, you seem to be on the west coast. If you are cruise out for a tailgate one of these games. Peezy got you.
Old 10-18-2019, 07:54 AM   #7
White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
I can't give you the answer to that. Maybe he just wanted some.....

but either way this did happen

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2rgjkq

Ain't no lying her broham. From the post i've seen from you, you seem to be on the west coast. If you are cruise out for a tailgate one of these games. Peezy got you.

I'm not from the West coast I'm country as a can of pork n beans
Old 10-18-2019, 10:54 AM   #8
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

You need some fresh air.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 11:17 AM   #9
White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
You need some fresh air.
That shits bad for you homie