Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2013, 11:31 AM   #1
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future
Default FUCK THIS BITCH ASS WEBSITE. PROBLEM? STEP INSIDE RIGHT NOW, PUSSIES.

EL ARZ AIN'T NEVER SCARED.

waddup though?

been a minute since i caught some of you faggots posting, yo!
Lars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:34 AM   #2
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

We were concerned for ur well being

I thought maybe the methamphetimines finally caught up on the ole boy?

Glad ur alive.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:40 AM   #3
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

lmao I flew out to NY with my receptionist, didn't get back til early January, booked me a few weeks off work when I got back from NY because I have to use up all my holiday days by the February, then they reset and so forth

you pay the cost to be the boss bruh
Old 02-04-2013, 11:41 AM   #4
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

long live the hat
Old 02-04-2013, 11:54 AM   #5
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

lars what happened with mimics battle? been watching the barmageddon matches and seen he was on the card but no battle
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:02 PM   #6
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

thank Christ
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:07 PM   #7
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Champed
- The Winter Topical

As much as I hate to put him on blast, I'm gonna keep it real with you, he didn't show, we rang and rang with no response. Facebook'd and no response. Nothing. Not even a text to say he couldn't make it and a bullshit excuse.

I called him out on it being a bitch move after asking me to get him involved, finding him an opponent, letting his opponent prep three rounds for nothing. He completely wasted our time without so much as an apology. It was shitty on his part.

Once it got posted on the forums, he said his grandparent had died the night before.

Regardless of whether that was true or not, i'll leave that up to you guys to debate without throwing my personal hat into the mix, but not letting us know even the morning before to save his opponent the travel expense was really unprofessional and my people will be weary about working with him again.

At the end of the day though, me and boy Unseen stepped up to freestyle battle Bard (his opponent) and Two Can.

then we got Sprungy and Tenchoo to face Bowski and O'Shea, so we didn't really miss out. His match was due to be one of the first up anyway.

:)
Old 02-04-2013, 12:08 PM   #8
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Champed
- The Winter Topical

The vid is up from mine. I had been drinking/rolling hard already.

Gone @ the youtube comment "BARON MYND = TOP GURNER"

ROFLZZZ
Old 02-04-2013, 12:14 PM   #9
trap.
Senior Citizen

Battle Record: 4-3

trap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant future

Wild Thornberry, checking in.
trap. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:22 PM   #10
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Allah is the greatest
Old 02-04-2013, 01:09 PM   #11
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Well hello.
Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 01:32 PM   #12
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

wow see i knew he was lying. he said he called u n told u that he couldnt make it n shit rofl

ahh well the other battles is nice. yall cats seem to have more fun doing it then the other leagues tbh
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:52 PM   #13
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Sup faggot.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:59 PM   #14
Scott Akers
Detained

Battle Record: 0-1000000

Accomplishments
- Post 6x in a row every time about shit no one cares about

Champed
- Dong bar championship sucker
- Cried in front of god of war on skype
- Swallows meat swords for a living
- Worst battler of all time
- Has a losing record vs rican

Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers

always a pleasure to see you sars.
Scott Akers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:47 AM   #15
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
wow see i knew he was lying. he said he called u n told u that he couldnt make it n shit rofl

ahh well the other battles is nice. yall cats seem to have more fun doing it then the other leagues tbh
http://rapisalive.com/forum80/thread15838.html

He rang at 3:15am, left me a missed call, didn't speak to me on the phone at all.

Quote:
We tried to ring you mannnnnnnnnnnnnn...

No response.

Yet you're fine today and posting?

Not even a sorry or some kind of explanation above one sentence?

Even if it that is true, which you must obviously see from my point of view sounds suspect, I went out of my way to vouch for you and get you an opponent etc

It's not on, man.
Quote:
My Grandad died. He had cancer. I don't care if you believe me or not.. I've spoke about it so many times but it's whatever.

I also didn't have my phone for a week (sim card) so I couldn't reply to anything that I got in the past week due to it being a Giff Gaff sim card which broke so I had to wait for another to be sent from them in my address.

I have been my Grandparents house everyday looking after them, hence why my activity hasn't been up to par.

I owe you an explanation and an apology. I'm sorry I didn't prioritize it but a lot of shit went down and honestly reality still hasn't hit me yet.
He text me days afterwards with a big long emotional response. It's whatever though.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:47 AM   #16
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Champed
- The Winter Topical

http://artofbattling.com/forum/showt...2368#post12368

TOO EASY
Old 02-05-2013, 08:11 AM   #17
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

DEAD