Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2013, 06:38 PM   #101
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

see uh oh u have no idea what your talking about and neither do you veritas. me and lama had some shit to where if the site broke and he wasnt here to fix it for me to throw upa site for people to use. why u think the last time it brok netcee.com was being used until lama fixed the site. and veritas stop thinking you know everything cuz u dont rawn. rofl if someone volunteers and a volunteer center for 3 fuckin years and the next day they go to work and the volunteer center is gone u dont think there owed any type of decency or reason? your degree dont mean u know it all man and the real world dont always go by them lil books u got in ur office.
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:39 PM   #102
Killer Aries
A Real Champion

Killer Aries Killer Aries Killer Aries Killer Aries Killer Aries Killer Aries Killer Aries Killer Aries Killer Aries Killer Aries Killer Aries

Get em.
Old 02-03-2013, 06:40 PM   #103
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by trap View Post
Me and g0w didn't even start c&p'ing his Archives until around a week ago. Before that, the site was down for an extra week. All Lama had to do was reopen Netcees and tell me to stop taking his Archives and I would've gladly done that. I was only doing what I thought was going to be an inevitable thing..the site shutting down. And it happened.

sites constantly take netcees archives. een knux took em when he was helping ria. lama was used to that shit broseph
Old 02-03-2013, 06:41 PM   #104
Killer Aries
A Real Champion

Killer Aries Killer Aries Killer Aries Killer Aries Killer Aries Killer Aries Killer Aries Killer Aries Killer Aries Killer Aries Killer Aries

It's easier that way.
Old 02-04-2013, 05:14 AM   #105
Rawn M.D.

Word @Gow

Veritas there is only room enough for the one who has fully attained enlightenment, and it is I...for I know how to read and comprehend, then take that material that I absorbed and apply it to the real world with my street intellect, which is the area in which u are lacking...lacky. Go volunteer, I heard they opened up a neat new center right by u. Plus it would be helpful for u to engage in compassion and socializing with others in a public setting.
Old 02-04-2013, 06:53 AM   #106
Defiant

Battle Record: 31-50

Champed
- Time to Kill I

Defiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Defiant

gonna buy that domain when it becomes available
Defiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:57 AM   #107
Scott Akers
Detained

Battle Record: 0-1000000

Accomplishments
- Post 6x in a row every time about shit no one cares about

Champed
- Dong bar championship sucker
- Cried in front of god of war on skype
- Swallows meat swords for a living
- Worst battler of all time
- Has a losing record vs rican

Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers

ill get to it first if lama don't have it auto renewed.

im the king at that shit.
Scott Akers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:01 AM   #108
Defiant

Champed
- Time to Kill I

Defiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant future

i checked it runs out on september 2
Old 02-04-2013, 09:53 AM   #109
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

What would it mean if u bought the domain....does that mean u get the site as is, w all the archives an everything?

An if he repurchased it right b4 cancelling it what if he just keeps buying it ever renewal period ti be a nig. Lmak
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:57 AM   #110
Defiant

Champed
- Time to Kill I

nah to get the site and everything you'd have to get that from lama

the domain would just be the netcees.com name but there'd be alot of traffic from it
if gow bought it he could just put a redirect to this site

it runs out at on september 2, so it'd be pretty pointless then
Old 02-04-2013, 10:08 AM   #111
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Yea thats weak
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:41 PM   #112
Scott Akers
Detained

Battle Record: 0-1000000

Accomplishments
- Post 6x in a row every time about shit no one cares about

Champed
- Dong bar championship sucker
- Cried in front of god of war on skype
- Swallows meat swords for a living
- Worst battler of all time
- Has a losing record vs rican

Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiant View Post
nah to get the site and everything you'd have to get that from lama

the domain would just be the netcees.com name but there'd be alot of traffic from it
if gow bought it he could just put a redirect to this site

it runs out at on september 2, so it'd be pretty pointless then
all the traffic will be gone by then, they have a 2 month grace period.
Scott Akers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:25 PM   #113
God Of War
The Landlord

rofl i got a broker on the domain already. goodluck whoever tries to get it