As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
Amen says he doesn’t care what bags thinks

Bags says he hates amen but studies his boarding moves like a scientist with a microscope. So much so he able to deconstruct amen to his purest form.

This whole circle jerk you guys got going is hilarious

All this passive aggressiveness gets me right in gooch

Keep on...
I had to google that word LOLLLLL

Didn't know they had a nickname for a taint lol... Funny shit. Props on that one INNO.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 10:55 AM   #42
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Bags says he hates amen but studies his boarding moves like a scientist with a microscope. So much so he able to deconstruct amen to his purest form.

Keep on...
isn't it clear that i study all of u this way tho? it should be. not sure u really understand what passive aggressiveness is either ....especially when ur employing the technique in a post wrongfully identifying it lol.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 10:57 AM   #43
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
maybe this is the most dislikeable thing about u....u speak authoritatively about things u have no knowledge of and then righteously defend drastically incorrect statements or positions of arguments that u should've never even entered or spoken on in the first place. has nothing to do with perceiving u as a hater....I perceive u as an idiot who talks too much.
this is the only part really i was hoping would be taken into consideration

u wont be able to recognize the cognitive dissonance
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:58 AM   #44
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
this is the only part really i was hoping would be taken into consideration

u wont be able to recognize the cognitive dissonance
you're not wrong here.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:58 AM   #45
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

@Ghost1

Why do you even have an issue period, is my thing? Is it that serious?

And the fact that you go out of your way to make it known. Your emotionally invested, whether you realize it or not or agree or disagree. That is obvious.

I don't have an issue with you and actually KIND OF respect you for who YOU are. As far as being a single father and shit and turning your life around wanting to become a school teacher (If true - you never know).

Regardless if you come on here just to try and make internet fun of me, I don;t take that garbage personal. It's funny. I think it's kind of contradicting to be fair. I mean your description of "Killing the bad guy (me) when your the good guy to give you bigger good guy powers" shows you care about what these usernames think of you but say you don't.

It's w/e and I don't feel like going back and forth with you about it because again, you are the bigger face/name here and will always sway the crowd as most you've manipulated - I just wanted to put that out there.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:59 AM   #46
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
was this not the stand every member of the podcast took in the first 20 minutes though

i think it's an ncs problem not an amen problem

some people dont want to admit that they *do* care what ppl on this dumb forum think about them

even a little

bc if they didnt...

they wouldnt be here. and they sure wouldnt do hour-long recordings on the subject.

quote (veritas): "fair?"

It’s like saying I shower cuz I don’t want to be called dirty

Maybe I just like being clean
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 11:02 AM   #47
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Neither of you are showing passive aggressive behaviors lol

Look into George Bach and use the term correctly plz
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 11:02 AM   #48
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
It’s like saying I shower cuz I don’t want to be called dirty

Maybe I just like being clean
the purpose of a forum is to either interact with or to observe/ingest the opinions/content of other people. it cannot, at its core, be a solo function. some level of social construct is created - even if you just lurk.

if anyone is here, then they care about the opinions/content of others. if they interact, doubly so.
Old 08-07-2018, 11:04 AM   #49
Ghost1

i thought i just explained really clearly why i don't like u ?

ur fake to me

and the reason why i express it consistently is because ur in every single thread posting non stop////
Old 08-07-2018, 11:05 AM   #50
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Lol I'm not in every thread tho. Just ones I'm mentioned in and the podcast one which again, I was mentioned in.

So you're wrong again but ok.
Old 08-07-2018, 11:07 AM   #51
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

We should be recording this
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 11:09 AM   #52
Ghost1

u posted like 3 pages worth of content in both disc threads in the summer classic this morning and ur not even in the tournament!?
Old 08-07-2018, 11:11 AM   #53
Ghost1

Quote:
We should be recording this
what is interesting about this?

im trying to record intelligent and entertaining conversations not pointless bickering
Old 08-07-2018, 11:11 AM   #54
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
the purpose of a forum is to either interact with or to observe/ingest the opinions/content of other people. it cannot, at its core, be a solo function. some level of social construct is created - even if you just lurk.

if anyone is here, then they care about the opinions/content of others. if they interact, doubly so.
Hmmm

U made me think. I appreciate that

Check it...

At one point I wanted validation on being the best battler
Once I attained it , it meant nothing to me

Same with “best boarder “

This was about 8 years ago

So I’m way over that

I came back to the board and podcast cuz I legit enjoy talking to some ppl here
Obv bags and Veritas are to the top of the list

They already respect me . So I’m obv not here for that

I do it cuz I like it
Old 08-07-2018, 11:13 AM   #55
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Quote:

Keep on...
This is literally the opposite of a circle jerk

Are you ok ?
Old 08-07-2018, 11:14 AM   #56
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmmm

Check it...

So I’m way over that

I do it cuz I like it
You podcast because you felt threatened by the idea of me doing what you were doing better

Plz no response to this abouwhich one is better yada yada that is irrelevant, your motive in doing things is what’s relevant

Weak boi
Old 08-07-2018, 11:14 AM   #57
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Hmmm

Check it...

So I’m way over that

I do it cuz I like it
yes, you enjoy the validation of your opinions with others (ideally with like-minded individuals). that's the purpose of the forum and why, at our core, all of us are here. there may be different motives/subjects (e.g. battles vs. topical debates vs. "this is how my life is going).

glad we're on the same page.
Old 08-07-2018, 11:15 AM   #58
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
You podcast because you felt threatened by the idea of me doing what you were doing better

Plz no response to this abouwhich one is better yada yada that is irrelevant, your motive in doing things is what’s relevant

Weak boi
Oh u think restarting our podcast is about you
Lmao that’s interesting

@veritas
Old 08-07-2018, 11:17 AM   #59
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Quote:
yes, you enjoy the validation of your opinions with others (ideally with like-minded individuals). that's the purpose of the forum and why, at our core, all of us are here. there may be different motives/subjects (e.g. battles vs. topical debates vs. "this is how my life is going).

glad we're on the same page.
Um what lol

I’m saying I’m ok with them telling my ideas are retarded and I’m a moron cuz I respect there opinions

Ur confusing me now
Old 08-07-2018, 11:19 AM   #60
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Oh u think restarting our podcast is about you
Lmao that’s interesting

@veritas
It obviously is?

There is literally no correlation otherwise. You made a thread on here after the podcast was poppin regardless of my want to do it or not. He didn’t reach out to you, so there’s no angle that he got in the mood from doing it with me and hit you up

You’re delusional if you don’t realize your motives were winning lol

Weakest boi

Tags
amen wife bicep mk 1mil, knuck ruined my post, osha engineers make <$75k, so amen lying his ass off