Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 01-15-2019, 02:01 AM   #121
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Foles bout to highway bandit whatever team they trade him to lmao
Old 01-15-2019, 06:33 AM   #122
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Nigga on that sign me up 'cause I'm wack list...Free agents won't even want him now.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 02:55 PM   #123
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodySnatcher View Post
He is not but he won a Superbowl, why is that hard to comprehend? He also had one of the most amazing seasons where he threw for 27 tds and 2 int. He got history in Philly and been on the squad for a min.
I’m aware, but tbh that season wasn’t even all that great, he only attempt like 250 throws compared to guys like Brees who complete 71% of their passes of 650
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 03:33 PM   #124
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMS View Post
I’m aware, but tbh that season wasn’t even all that great, he only attempt like 250 throws compared to guys like Brees who complete 71% of their passes of 650
Lol why would compare foles to brees? When u make that comparison of course it looks he didn’t have an awesome season lol, 27 and 2 is an outstanding season
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 05:05 PM   #125
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
Lol why would compare foles to brees? When u make that comparison of course it looks he didn’t have an awesome season lol, 27 and 2 is an outstanding season
It’s a GOOD season but not GREAT
Old 01-16-2019, 11:34 AM   #126
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMS View Post
It’s a GOOD season but not GREAT
boooooiii stoooop.

"he became the second quarterback to post a perfect passer rating (158.3) while passing for more than 400 yards, and also the first quarterback in NFL history to post a perfect passer rating and throw seven touchdowns in a single game."

"Foles finished the 2013 regular season with 27 touchdown passes and only 2 interceptions, surpassing Tom Brady's 2010 season posting of 36/4 for the best TD-INT ratio in NFL history, and a season leading 119.0 passer rating and third in NFL history trailing only to Aaron Rodgers' 122.5 rating in 2011 and Peyton Manning's 121.1 rating in 2004"

Foles tha God
BodySnatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 12:08 PM   #127
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

Quote:
boooooiii stoooop.

"he became the second quarterback to post a perfect passer rating (158.3) while passing for more than 400 yards, and also the first quarterback in NFL history to post a perfect passer rating and throw seven touchdowns in a single game."

"Foles finished the 2013 regular season with 27 touchdown passes and only 2 interceptions, surpassing Tom Brady's 2010 season posting of 36/4 for the best TD-INT ratio in NFL history, and a season leading 119.0 passer rating and third in NFL history trailing only to Aaron Rodgers' 122.5 rating in 2011 and Peyton Manning's 121.1 rating in 2004"

Foles tha God
True except there are periods where Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, or DreeBrees attempted the same number of passes over equal games and they’ve had 130+ passer ratings.

Tom Brady from week 1-11

38 TDs
4 INTs
73 comp%
3050 Yards
338 attempts
134 rating

Last edited by DMS; 01-16-2019 at 12:27 PM.
Old 01-16-2019, 12:31 PM   #128
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

how'd he throw 38 TDs from week 1-11 but only threw for 36 on the year?
Old 01-16-2019, 12:39 PM   #129
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

Quote:
how'd he throw 38 TDs from week 1-11 but only threw for 36 on the year?
This is 2007
Old 01-16-2019, 01:21 PM   #130
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

The stats I put up were for Tom Bradys best TD/Int ratio season which at the time was the best ever by a QB until Nick came along. That season Tom's QB rating was 111.0... In 2007 Tom Brady's 50 TD season his QB rating was 117.2... In 2016 (Tom's next best season) he threw 28 TDS & 2 INT's in 12 games, he was suspended for 4 games. He ended with 112.2 QB rating that year.

Nick Foles in 2013 threw 27 TDs & 2 INT's in 13 games and ended the season with...119.2 QB rating. Only trailing Rodgers 122.5 season & Mannings 121.1 season in NFL history.

In short Foles tha God.

Last edited by BodySnatcher; 01-16-2019 at 01:24 PM.
Old 01-17-2019, 01:35 AM   #131
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

Quote:
The stats I put up were for Tom Bradys best TD/Int ratio season which at the time was the best ever by a QB until Nick came along. That season Tom's QB rating was 111.0... In 2007 Tom Brady's 50 TD season his QB rating was 117.2... In 2016 (Tom's next best season) he threw 28 TDS & 2 INT's in 12 games, he was suspended for 4 games. He ended with 112.2 QB rating that year.

Nick Foles in 2013 threw 27 TDs & 2 INT's in 13 games and ended the season with...119.2 QB rating. Only trailing Rodgers 122.5 season & Mannings 121.1 season in NFL history.

In short Foles tha God.
This passer rating’s consistency measure is way lower than Brady in 2007
Foles only started 10 of those games for 317 attempts including unstarted games. Brady’s 07 season was over 16 starts and over 570 attempts. Brady in 16 was over 12 starts and was over 430 attempts. You wouldn’t say Brett Favre’s 3 consecutive MVPs are equivalent to Brady’s 1 season in 2010, and go further still, to claim its lesser because brady’s Was a unanimous vote. Why?
Old 01-17-2019, 03:19 AM   #132
Exis

Whatever drugs DMS takin' I want 'em...
Old 01-17-2019, 03:22 AM   #133
Exis

& @Body if Foles the God what is Brady? That's like sayin' Chrs Carter better than Rice?...Nah fam.
Old 01-17-2019, 09:12 AM   #134
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

Tom is good but he is a system QB. He has high intelligence but his arm is decent and he is not mobile... but like Tom Brady said if the Patriots had Aaron Rodgers they'll never lose a Superbowl. So Nah I don't consider Tom the greatest by any means. It's the same convo as Bill Russell, nobody says Bill is the greatest but he has the most rings. It's Jordan, Magic, Bird, Kobe, Lebron....etc

That is how I feel about Brady. So to ME Foles played on MY team and won a Superbowl AGAINST Brady that is why Nick Foles tha God.

I know he's not the best QB in NFL history but neither is Brady.

Chris Carter a monster too and I met him a couple times working on campus so I like him more than Jerry too LOL
Old 01-18-2019, 11:35 PM   #135
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

God damn Eagles fans are dumb as fuck
Old 01-18-2019, 11:55 PM   #136
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

brady is hands down the GOAT its not even close or up for discussion

saying he is a system qb in the negative sense, would only make sense, if that system was designed to have his passing not be the focal point.

every qb is a system qb lol.

if you are using it in the game manager sense, (i hate that argument btw, i'd take a game manager over a "gunslinger" type 10 times out of 10), that would make more sense, but even in that regard brady is much more than a game manager, since the entire offense runs off of him reading defenses and exploiting them with his arm

they do alot of dink and dunk plays sure, but its every offensive skill position players job to make 1 guy miss. if a rb is open in the flat with a LBer in the vicinity, you take it every time, and its never his first read, unless he can see its man to man with like 2 deep safeties, you know just off percentages the likelihood of a wideout being open vs a checkdown etc etc

bradys da goat easy.

i still hate him with all my soul. i get your love for foles too btw, i mean my guy flacco outplayed him basically every time they stepped on the field together. but objectively vs. the entire array of competition he is far and above the goat
Old 01-19-2019, 12:04 AM   #137
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

It's not the same convo as Bill Russell you fucking imbecile. Bill Russell is discounted because he played against a bunch of 6 foot grocery baggers. Tom Brady has won 5 rings in an intensely competitive league. I hate the Pats but u saying Nick Foles is better than Tom Brady blows my mind, how can you be so dumb Nick?

You may forget but Nick Foles played for my team. He was absolute dogshit, I would rather have an injured Sam Bradford. But Brady is a system QB, ofc.

Amen lite my guy u need to work on that

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 12:33 AM   #138
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

Saints
Pats
Old 01-19-2019, 02:28 AM   #139
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

LOL they mad...

guys.... I get it sports are dominated by us.... Brady is the old white hope and Luka is the new white hope. I get it. We all need someone to root for.

Last edited by BodySnatcher; 01-19-2019 at 02:36 AM.
Old 01-19-2019, 02:45 AM   #140
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Nick Foles is white

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amen sucks @text-bs, amen sucks at life -life, brady overrated, o-line scores duh- amen