User Tag List

Old 06-08-2022, 09:35 PM   #1
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future
Default Rhyme zone

During my hiatus from nc I’ve been in several situations

Where I was able to drop deadman style poems on blackboards in cafes and whatnot

And all of this was done

“Off the dome.” -

Many people with limited vernacular and an utter lack of verbosity

Choose to say that they

“didn’t use rhyme zone on that verse”

Pure insanity and utter legerdemain…

I haven’t used rhymezone since 2003.

And I don’t know what a “thesaurus” even is

I once had a vision of Edgar Allan Poe’s dickless corpse haunt me in a

visceral lucid dream regarding the contemporary state of gay social Justice level American trash novell-
Old 06-09-2022, 03:49 PM   #2
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

I prefer rhymewave.com
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 04:02 PM   #3
Eviction
Detained

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

actually developing an app like rhymezone not to use but to scam people that don't know how to rhyme, like charge for the mulie generator haha.
Old 06-09-2022, 05:09 PM   #4
Candy
Sell Her

Battle Record: 1-3

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

i love edgar xoxo
Old 06-09-2022, 08:00 PM   #5
Eviction
Detained

rhymes are the least of some peoples worries they can generate all the rhymes they want to but they still have to write, I'm not to shy to use a random word generator, sometimes the words I get back sparks idea's for a completely different word, or you can use variations of that word, ect, also dictionary is helpful too and sometimes it shows how the words are used in a sentence. I wouldn't look down on someone using a rhyme generator because like I said you got to write the verse and sometimes the rhyme is the very last thing I do, so for my workflow that wouldn't be helpful.

Last edited by Eviction; 06-09-2022 at 08:02 PM.
Old 06-09-2022, 08:06 PM   #6
Eviction
Detained

here is a total mind fuck that will spark ideas, ect if you have writers block or whatever.

there is a plugin on google chrome that auto-refreshes your browser to however many seconds you put it at, install that shit, pull up a random word generator and let your browser just keep refreshing, the words appear like a cloud and random shit comes into your head, pretty dope if you do that while writing.

figured it's the same concept they do in cyphers where they yell out words.
Old 06-10-2022, 12:51 AM   #7
timeless
past tense

Battle Record: 22-39

timeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant future

Rhymebrain was cool years ago, helped develop ideas at times. Never thought of using a word generator.
timeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 01:26 AM   #8
Eviction
Detained

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeless View Post
Rhymebrain was cool years ago, helped develop ideas at times. Never thought of using a word generator.
https://randomwordgenerator.com/ this is the one I use I believe adverse used one similar for our topics one week.