Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section

User Tag List

Old 07-28-2014, 09:33 PM   #1021
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

DEXLABB'S RAP IS PLAYED
DEXLABB'S CRAP IS LAME
DEXLABB FAPS TO DRAKE
DEXLABB'S A FAGGOT, MANE

da da da, etc., etc.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:08 PM   #1022
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

It's sort of organic; the manner with which I sort through these tantric
auras I manage. It's manic. An orbit of dancing portraits in panic.
Enormous. Titanic. Yet; stored in a canvas; formless; unhanded.
Each onlookers camera scans from an authentic vantage.
The authors push transits to alter their ramblings.
Call to your damage. Exhausted my family handling all of your answers.
Lost in the sanity of a novelists vanity. Drawn to the hammering.
Dawn's in a hammock swing over lawns. Heavy dampening.
Frost in the Andes or aloft on a sandy beach... I'm off in a standard sheet
of stanzas. Each cog in my anarchy feeds off of my channeling
thoughts.

at a jamboree getting hammered. Pee on any dancing teens.
Jeez, these new school school rules got me sampling Screech.
Like I'm sort of rambling geek. Can't even speak without getting asked to leave.
Faggots, please... HEY HEY HEY. You can't say faggot anymore.
Really faggot? Wanda Sykes can suck me flaccid in a tub of acid.
Dax Riggs putting chapstick on a rap clique while I snap pics
for a snap chat with a pack rat who has grass in her nap sack
zipped up. I'm gonna fix lunch. We don't kiss much. I like when our lips touch.
When our ribs rub and our skin hugs. Who has Illmatic on CD? Him does.
No, not Him, like God, or him like that gay tattoo. Him like him. That way rad, dude.
You said you'd never leave. No take backs. Cool?
SAY THAT'S COOL.
Whoa, stay back. Woo. Getting a little crazed. Act cool.
Sorry, sorry. I just know what loss means. It only means I've lost things.
LIKE MY MIND.
Like my rhymes.
Write my lines in silence. Mimes acting out what I'm typing. LIES.
All lies.
Small fries lead to paper in the floor on your whip, which is a car, if you're hip.

Last edited by dull boy; 07-29-2014 at 03:33 PM.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 05:54 PM   #1023
Mitch

Mitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant future

To some an image of social par is a pith, because their hearts are scared with a cyst of emotional margins kept from imposed exchanges of thoughtless sex. Like this women I once called my friend, she kept my attention with stories of awful forces, god was bored and chalked a plot so course it rubbed the noggin wrong when tossed around, weather or not thought aloud, one one look from you could spot the good in you wrestling with some demon of seasoned subterfuge. She told me a story through subtle clues, but once suddenly when smoking bongs in a toasty calm of base head basement she'd come unloose, tongue spilled out like numbed with rum;
Muffled tippy-toes slipping through the hallway of afternight, the dusk of a mute world, dissipates in a mirage of screams, grunts and pleads, visions trickling through the keyhole to mommy's room, behind mommy's door, a whore, a slob who rocks her cold, lying still in tear softened skin under hard light of whats become of her hearts vice. She feared her father , the father who bore her, molded her into his daughter, the father who watched her wither in a closet, a plant with no sunlight or faucet to grow the roots loose under sickly soil, sifting through the doors and the walls in silence, she hears the fears of mother, shares the pain and brain is shamed, soon alone, as, mother now fathers clone,
left to her own assessment of herself.. but that wouldn't do for daddy, she asked me, what would you do if your father took you, changed you, scolded you for watching what was once just a distant image of pain taking place to make him content, now a trap, a bad dream, a scream in the back of your throat clogged with your sweater, pushed into your chest as father rampages, enthralls you in sodomy, calls you his lesser, crushed and left to rot? She followed the line, that father left around the house to signal threats to secrecy with jingling tin cans, feeding her, clothing her, cleaning her, but knots of internal plots knocked her off and she would hate, herself as father hates, himself as daughters pain erased with hollow bottles with which he still couldn't contemplate clearly, herself worthless. At home a ghost, watching mom go overboard with drugs from under floor boards, eyes rolling backwards, abused. Confused and frustrated, she takes her mothers pain out with her wrists in slits and scrapes. Her father wasn't finished with the first time, but she grew grotesque and mocked his taint, her blood plucked from the protection of purity, surely cast into the flames of hell, told to never tell, she never asked. she was the outcast, peers jeered and attacked her masks, High school she played the victim, and if a bully pushed she couldn't hit them, how could they possibly know of the problems she's lived with, always disinterested with school, education could wait until her head was together, but all she really wanted was to be dead, for the better she kept up in the hopes that soon it would all be over, she tried smoking to cloak her thoughts disorder, sort of sorted she ran with a pack of street rats with crack rock to rock rock streets with street smarts, mending her broken heart with a sworn sword and buckle, the Gs were the only people who wouldn't cuss her hiding from her pitiful past, so she dove in thick with a gang of kids that kicked crack by the kilo to primo customers, accepted her expected passing around like when her fathers friends had come over.
Old 07-29-2014, 07:00 PM   #1024
DexLabb
song genius

DexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-level

@Zen

god damn you a da-da-dada rapper
skoal lip packer, skinny booty smacker
asshole relaxant spray haver
in ur drawer next to the ritz crackers
Old 07-31-2014, 05:14 AM   #1025
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

I've found a hell with tailored dimensions.
A terminal perhaps... stirred in an interval,
recap & focus on the coaster topped with
roasted Kona black that's glowered cold as glass.
The conscious moment, drained of all your warmth,
when you waited and became not worth waiting for.
Old 07-31-2014, 12:59 PM   #1026
DexLabb
song genius

DexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-level

my thoughts are grown ,my mind is young
time goes backwards when you forward as fuck
are we gonna do this or what? girl what?
i can be the one, i can be your everything

i can make it all dissapear like illusions, delusions
got the stupidest music. but u know the words
what does that say about you bitch? just playin,
i just wanna have a good time, always a good time
when i come by -

and we go out hit the skyline like 911, drive 911
two spider 458 thats 916, 8 legged freaks on the street
how much money i never bothered to check it
just a prince, but nobody ever thought to expect it,

ugh, head off like u lettuce, im a renegade.
fuck your religion, netcees. give me my credit,
watch the world all indoctrinate me,
ya;ll can be bishops. shift ur mind sideways and
start boostin' ur wins up,
Old 08-01-2014, 12:47 PM   #1027
gitto138

Battle Record: BITER

gitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-levelgitto138 drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Just by reading your shit my ears got pounded, gaged an raped,
Not even in a million years fam will you be soundin like a Drake,
Drop it, even if you found a place profoundly safe, that sounded great,
Id be dumbfounded *Wait", pick yo ass up from round ya waste,
And drown in waste, ill enshroud your face in a garment,
and leave you unguarded in the garden ground to waste,
quit gagging on the fartin sound you make,
You made me sick, by the way you bragging kid, im body baggin his faith
gitto138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 08:45 PM   #1028
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

magic marker
tragic parker
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 08:48 PM   #1029
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Static sparker. Castle archer. Bags gets stabbed in Cancun harbor.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:20 PM   #1030
david stern razor burns
with razor spurs

Location: At David Blaine's favorite place with David Spade and Macy Gray

david stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant futuredavid stern razor burns has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
It's sort of organic; the manner with which I sort through these tantric
auras I manage. It's manic. An orbit of dancing portraits in panic.
Enormous. Titanic. Yet; stored in a canvas; formless; unhanded.
Each onlookers camera scans from an authentic vantage.
The authors push transits to alter their ramblings.
Call to your damage. Exhausted my family handling all of your answers.
Lost in the sanity of a novelists vanity. Drawn to the hammering.
Dawn's in a hammock swing over lawns. Heavy dampening.
Frost in the Andes or aloft on a sandy beach... I'm off in a standard sheet
of stanzas. Each cog in my anarchy feeds off of my channeling
thoughts.

at a jamboree getting hammered. Pee on any dancing teens.
Jeez, these new school school rules got me sampling Screech.
Like I'm sort of rambling geek. Can't even speak without getting asked to leave.
Faggots, please... HEY HEY HEY. You can't say faggot anymore.
Really faggot? Wanda Sykes can suck me flaccid in a tub of acid.
Dax Riggs putting chapstick on a rap clique while I snap pics
for a snap chat with a pack rat who has grass in her nap sack
zipped up. I'm gonna fix lunch. We don't kiss much. I like when our lips touch.
When our ribs rub and our skin hugs. Who has Illmatic on CD? Him does.
No, not Him, like God, or him like that gay tattoo. Him like him. That way rad, dude.
You said you'd never leave. No take backs. Cool?
SAY THAT'S COOL.
Whoa, stay back. Woo. Getting a little crazed. Act cool.
Sorry, sorry. I just know what loss means. It only means I've lost things.
LIKE MY MIND.
Like my rhymes.
Write my lines in silence. Mimes acting out what I'm typing. LIES.
All lies.
Small fries lead to paper in the floor on your whip, which is a car, if you're hip.
Ill dopeness, skills so sick. Where's wise?
Need my pill focus
Before I drop harder than a sack a bricks
Or a pallet did full a bags with lbs.
Leave you flatter thin than a mallet did
When I splatter kids like a masturbator
Its an accident if you frack with Daver
A more sick fuck than you
Forklift crushin you
Of course you flopped, I murk for props
Fuck workers comp, you jerks get stomped
david stern razor burns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 09:42 PM   #1031
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by david stern razor burns View Post
Ill dopeness, skills so sick. Where's wise?
Need my pill focus
Before I drop harder than a sack a bricks
Or a pallet did full a bags with lbs.
Leave you flatter thin than a mallet did
When I splatter kids like a masturbator
Its an accident if you frack with Daver
A more sick fuck than you
Forklift crushin you
Of course you flopped, I murk for props
Fuck workers comp, you jerks get stomped
i wanplayITSBBB DA BB
u chipi chipi (like the song) he gives me the hibbi jibbies !! *wipes hands on sundress*
EWW!!
its bb da bb mustachios sexy, grabbed me a pound of pistachios. sexy
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 11:44 PM   #1032
CopyPat
Mic Check

Battle Record: 13-10

CopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to CopyPat

aero is successful in life. i married his slut of a wife. im like mario fuckin with pipes cause im so dope its like there's heroin stuck to this mic.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:00 AM   #1033
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Pound the fuck hole, g'night. Clitcicles for the miserable trying to suckle the sight. Just a couple of bites. Have the rest, I'll just shuffle despise. Festival finders struggle with life outside the puddle of lights..
Old 08-07-2014, 06:02 PM   #1034
Bodey

Battle Record: 1-1

Champed
- Guerrilla writing league

Bodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant future

My poker face is non existent, you sensed my emotions as its written. I overdose, go back to sniffen. I'm smitten, I never know what I am missin. Grillin chicken in the kitchen while I make these stupid decisions.
Bodey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 09:20 PM   #1035
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

The desk of a despot must be black mahogany, according to some
Dividers, ink blots, folders defunct, bearing titles like "torturous slums"
"subordinate scum" "disorder and guns" "dissolvent rackets"
Perestroika through scalding acid, one of Stalin's tactics
Ethical cleansing room service attends to sunken log cabins
One hundred longshanksmen sung along:
"It's summer, lords, come - summa cum laude for lost passion"
I know homeopathists, rabbis, planetary scientists and shamans
tragedy of the common folklore, land is a portal with open doors
Don't mind the cluster of demon children, nor the flight of brazen oxen
they'll transform your natural psyche - the polar opposite of a Michael Bay concoction
slightly gray from toxins, this unsightly matrixed mantra!
Dreamweaver concertos swoon during tomorrow night's forsaken opera
Aurum metallicum, the amulet speaks to us in whispers
Hiram Abiff's legend leaks into the Ripper's... the fiercest winters make you shiver
in the seat of a frostbitten coach riding with cloaked hitchhikers
a scenario where each wanderer who jumps aboard is an ill writer
The cultural milieu is vampiric, yet Modern Europe if you've seen the corpses
The Armenian secret service may be able to tell you about the cedar forests
Self immolation in dreamless despair; the proceedings this evening were rare
In a place like the Balkans with less unbreathable air
The accursed credence was there -
but how'd the Cape of Good Hope meaningfully fare?
Sages of grimoire were hearing impaired, eerie canaries stretched wings
Windswept trees carried messages from dead kings, & boomslangs expressed glee
A Socrates mongoloid ascended the stage: "This is what it takes to be an emcee!"
The shamash was lit, the character's lives were dense, their intellect absorbed bullion
An agnostic Ottoman and the Headress Horsewoman
The tent was spent, and the bed had no cushions
Her hands stroked his ashen breast plate, the minotaurs weren't looking
Darkness both fascinates and repels us - but oh, do we stare at the spiderwebs
and the monogamist Caliphates who buried the mice and men
Our parents were nice to them, hosted Cicero's masque with a palm reader
On the invitation, they read death... thank to political cabinet yarn weavers
Earth is hell, Earth is Pompeii - the simplest fact that would haunt Caesar
Stay armed, keepers, and guard the knowledge of the universe strictly
and hope that the mark of the beast is more visible than Lucifer's hickies
Dermatology's humble beginnings sketched across the skin of the desert
symbols engendered the end of the Shephard, it limited Esther
from moving around the site of the Abrahamic, Islamic platonic love
they chased the Kurds away -
The Aegians percolate for the Pagan sermon's sake
Mahishasura's what they wrote about in the scriptures of the Surda
Lesson learned: Never dangle bait in the ancient, murky lakes
We're all unknown pharaohs at heart, said Sekhemre Khutawy Sobekhotep
at the forthcoming apocalypse conference.
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 02:07 AM   #1036
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

i make haste and take bait with more appliances, than Maytag. and more sciences, than an 8th century "Ayrab", before some stupid mullah told thm not to do that. i got a bigger mouth than a toucan, and i make more cool jams than you can. i move fast and use tactics(that)you've already mastered, but i'm still practicing.. emcee squared tattled on me.he said- "someone get this fool banned, for all his lewd acts& his rude crap". then i told him he should've said rude crap, before lewd acts. (i)quit weed but i still found it necessary 2buy new axe.. anarchy a trusty favorite... i'll have none'a these new scents!(what a nuisance). i have plenty of opinions, so here are my three dollars. i'm a weird scholar who appears normal especially in large groups, which appear crowded. ..but when i'm all by my lonely, i write poetry, about how people should all buy my poetry. one time i copyrighted some in case of a corporate thing. and if things play out right i should be buying some sort of bling in twunny16. i have a story about politics for you &how they all stink. i couldn't be the best. i don't know why i bother putting in requests cuz emcee squared is always there to put me in my place. the last girl i tried to kiss(she)mushed me in my face; she should've expected it when i put 'er in a pillowcase and pushed her in the river. i haven't battled in a while not since winter. daddy told me he traveled fer miles uphill both ways. ya don't say! somewhere in California possibly LA a scriptwriter is writing a scene where two characters, are listening da Coltrane, bonding emotionally while doing cocaine.. that's so insane. i've dropped a bomb on my own brain like enola gay.. but by tomorrow i'll have a new freestyle &this'll be so gay. my bipolar medication seems to manage my see-saw ways. cease the damage. i'll be okay. unlike other rappers who go-up-against me,(&)end up at the hospital DOA. i prefer knockouts, not TOK's. i mean TKO's- these same flows are why three great hoes are on my 3inch hose after they dropped their clothes. they give proper dome, and if they don't? i'll end up wit blue balls like a copper dome.. the cops have never ben to my home. (i)guess another way of putting it is ta say i've never been caught while i was copping 'dro. but i've bin stopped befo'. ..it's a good thing i had just came from work wearing proper clothes, instead of sloppy clothes. and it's a good thing i'm white, cuz if i was black it'd be not too good. but in all serious fuck the police, i hope they get bucked in the streets;that's something i'd love to see. perhaps i got that concept from all the times i heard AOTP. i'm a big fan but they don't see me, cuz i write textstyles while they're makin cd's. or maybe i get my concepts from a lyrical prophet who's speaking above me. he speaks it so lovely. had to google my own ancestry-- it was painstaking.. much respect yall. i'm just doing me. i'm just stupid. see? i got this new game-it's-called combo breakers. does anybody wanna play it? it goes like this.. you keep on goingkeep on going add some spice&lot's of flavor,, bobby taylor,, and then you break it wth some not so Greatstuff. boy it's great fun.. i love cyphers i'm glad i made one.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 09:24 PM   #1037
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

My body spontaneously combusts when my skin cells clump painfully on touch.
God sees man heinously conduct and therefore his judged fatally as such.
Crumbling crushed latencies come up to the surface of one's brain fully corrupt
Encrust with compliancies brought on by when mental disease compli***ies erupt.
Watching this epidemic flames contagiously branch off
into the epidermis case conveying thee cancer.
Assailing the monster in hopes of abating its hunger.
I don't profess that my verbatim is wonders
I simply use it as tool for parading the contents masquerading the conscious.
Aspirating for constant pleasure is an asunder contaminating the oneness
Complicating the bondage that should be operated for problems.
Nobility adulated my honor but traitors coagulated my armor
Because they were incarcerated by darkness infatuated by karma
and so they collaborated and plummeted my hermit isolated cottage.
A place where I treat amputated farmers, and orphans- violated toddlers
I took in as a service I related often as a servant, elevated butlers
under the whim of the uncreated father, a whirlwind dominating others.
Populating all there is through making several combinations of them.
The sight of the salivating starving is enough for gravitating further
into the orbit working for fixing their lacerated garments.
I feel pardon is necessary for assassinating comments of this laminated artists
I once scorched along with their venerated canvass in an incinerated madness.
All while keeping composed, an insulated calmness that infiltrated pass them.
Generated passwords do little to stop a levitating zombie.
A somnolent on stimulants attacking celebrated dummies.
A vigilante that comes pitching the ball with a conditioned glove
Ripping the competition apart commissioned abroad.
Finish them abrupt for harboring fiendish dark thoughts
Existing in scenic art clubs with the most obscenest mark ups.
Healing hearts numb requires an extensive autopsy
Then reviving them with the most expensive botany
Indeed a lengthy costly feat.
Emcees delivery no longer believe in chivalry.
Savagery bitterly deleted its history.
The mastery of misery is not a matter of mystery.
The father of wizardry taught the manner literally
in a liturgy concerning magnanimous lack
An absence conserving all the animus cast.
A most alerting stagnant ominous fact.
Apocalypse traps obvious rats-
The commoners laugh, not knowing the providence map.
The age of heroes is desperate for a prominent lad
with a mountain of a task, some brand as a monotonous path.

Last edited by UnbornBuddha; 08-13-2014 at 09:37 PM.
UnbornBuddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 03:42 PM   #1038
Alphadog
Banned

Alphadog is an unknown quantity at this point

If i was famous, id do shit dangerous, aiming flaming shit straight out the anus
at the waitress,
shameless outrageous behavior chaos, Makin nameless jealous people nervous
its painless, Vegas i was promised from the greatest,
basically to be honest, if i made it id blame it on a one off payment basis, modest so face it, over rated ,, faded from the beginning like I've shown up wasted, like an older patient, im sober stating, with a low odor roller skating,, blatant like a cobra containing no venom, but ill rise up and spit flows like a raging river, a trigger, it goes in the navy with you,
To get through a dangerous view, ranging from a page that was drew, to the gun that was drawn, fawn, a chariot galloping torn by the don on his beloved stallion,
Ever so heartless they were rendered regardless, neglected the mare never centred her harness,
"she's harmless your highness"
Alphadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 07:39 PM   #1039
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

clap at them niggas who know you my babaayyyyyyyyy
get wavy for reeeeal ms jackson, hold up
Old 08-14-2014, 07:43 PM   #1040
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

I box with my mistresses topless to hit their breasts. Smoke a box full of cigarettes while I jog up to Memphis with Don Johnson (that's Nash Bridges, bitch) to hop scotch with little kids. I'm not stopping, don't need a rest. Not even a little bit. Because I'm high off the snicklefritz that I buy from my middlemen.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aero is successful in life, billion syllable syllabus, comanchero, dexlabb infinte whackness, fig didn't make this tag, fig made this tag, frank stoppable hof, gillionaire girls club, i also made that tag - fig, if frank aint hof, lars absolute fire, no pacifier, premature, sinacog is a great writer