Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-13-2020, 09:14 AM   #121
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Oh by the way, anyone who doesn’t think we are headed to “you must be vaccinated to do anything”

Check out Gates ted talk interview from 8 months ago. Here’s a link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe8fIjxicoo

Starting at about 34:20 he says it plain and clear “eventually we’ll have to have certificates of who’s a recovered person, who’s a vaccinated person”

BUT WAIT listen until 34:35 where the interviewer starts another question. Done?

Now go here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CIj3F0Rlsqs/

This post contains the original audio. You can very clearly see him say “eventually there will be some digital immunity proof that will help facilitate the global opening up...” in this clip.

TED SCRUBBED THAT PART OUT

Literally edited it out.

And even better gates is claiming he never said that.

Clear as day

Tell me why would they do that
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 09:21 AM   #122
Coop

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

For those who know how to look and what to listen for, there’s hella inconsistencies. Massive contradictions. That’s why I’m adamant you mfers with healthy intuition keep ya guard up, and you mfers just “going with the flow” start questioning things for once in your life.

It’s not conspiracy to question a situation that ultimately removes your rights when you did nothing wrong.

Safety is the alibi of tyranny
Old 12-13-2020, 09:52 AM   #123
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
the people in favor of lockdowns don't look into the actual effects of the lockdowns. its not just people losing jobs, businesses/mental health, crime etc effected, locking down 1st world countries is sentencing 3rd world humans to death.

https://www.reuters.com/article/nobe...-idUSKBN28K1FJ

270 million people set to starve to death, 30 million of which is a direct result of 1st world nations locking down. thats the equivalent of 82,192 human beings dying every day, if you divide it by 365, because the government wants to look out for your grandma
We definitely need to be looking ahead now that there's a vaccine coming, and there is a strong correlation between unemployment and overdose deaths, so I agree that there's a lot that should be done

BUT

The 30 million refers to the number of people the WFP helps directly. That figure comes from the WFP president addressing the UN, asking for funding. It's not the number of people who face starvation as a direct result of lockdown policies on the supply chain (I don't think that number can be accurately estimated but, compounded by all the outside factors (war, political unrest, general Africa things) it's likely more than the total virus deaths). This guy is also a total vaccine shill btw

https://www.wfp.org/news/wfp-chief-w...further-hunger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Article
Your continued support for humanitarian programmes is critical right now. It’s a matter of life and death - literally. For millions of people in the countries being discussed today. And for many millions more in the other countries edging closer to the brink of starvation. We know that, already, there are 30 million people who rely solely on WFP for their survival. That’s the only food they get. If they don’t get the food we provide, the die.
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 10:48 AM   #124
Coop

Family BANNED FOR LIFE from flying United because their TWO YEAR OLD wouldn’t put on a mask even though they were trying.

This is the lunacy you guys advocate for? How can you NOT THINK THIS IS CRAZY

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIt2PXA...d=ty921kvwuk4p

Disney world was PHOTOSHOPPING MASKS ON THEIR GUESTS

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mashabl...s-pandemic.amp

Y’all crazy af

Last edited by Coop; 12-13-2020 at 10:51 AM.
Old 12-13-2020, 11:20 PM   #125
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Welcome to 2020
Old 12-14-2020, 10:07 AM   #126
Coop

The French virologist who won the Nobel peace prize for his part in discovering HIV, studied Covid and came out and said it wasn’t completely natural, at least a part of it had to have been altered by a molecular biologist.

Crickets from mainstream media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a7nld57f2M
Old 12-16-2020, 10:28 AM   #127
Coop

He we have ontario’s chief medical officers ....

In the middle of telling you sheep “even with the vaccine you still have to do XYZ” (how do you guys fall for this???)

caught in a hot mic moment confirming what people already knew...

She literally says “I just say whatever they write down for me”

THESE TALKING HEADS ON TV ARE PAWNS WAKE UP GUYS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CDcj9YuLxDBn/
Old 12-16-2020, 10:31 AM   #128
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

So what happens to those of us who get the vaccine?
Old 12-16-2020, 10:37 AM   #129
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
So what happens to those of us who get the vaccine?
We will find out won’t we?

All I know is the guy who seems to be running things said on stage “we can reduce the human population by 10-15% if we do a really good job with VACCINES, health care, and reproductive health care ” .

Go ahead and get it if you want to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQNz9ocoCTM
Old 12-16-2020, 10:49 AM   #130
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post

All I know is the guy who seems to be running things said on stage “we can reduce the human population by 10-15% if we do a really good job with VACCINES, health care, and reproductive health care ” .

Took me like 2 min literally to pull up the entire original ted talk and see that he's referring to carbon emissions lol

Get some air weirdo
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 10:52 AM   #131
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Took me like 2 min literally to pull up the entire original ted talk and see that he's referring to carbon emissions lol

Get some air weirdo
You’re an idiot becsuse if you saw the whole video (which you admitted you didn’t) you’d realize he was not talking about carbon emissions in this clip. Also the clip is comprised of 4 different talks/interviews where he advocated for a reduction in populations growth. Are you saying he’s talking about carbon emissions in all 4?

Of course not.

Try again but watch the vid this time
Old 12-16-2020, 10:56 AM   #132
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:

I would think the guy trying to get contraceptives and reproductive health care to africa would probably anticipate a drop in population growth if he's successful, sure
Old 12-16-2020, 11:12 AM   #133
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
I would think the guy trying to get contraceptives and reproductive health care to africa would probably anticipate a drop in population growth if he's successful, sure
Sure.

He still has the ultimate goal of reducing population growth
He’s largely influential when it comes to these vaccines.
Vaccine injuries happen.
Vaccines have caused sterility before.
This is the fastest vaccine in history.
You’ll be perfectly fine if you don’t take one.

^
These are the dots I’m connecting.

And I looked up “can you sue if you get injured from Covid vaccine?”:

From an article-

Menezes also explained that someone injured by a countermeasure, such as a COVID-19 vaccine, right now, could not seek recovery from the manufacturer.

“Potentially liable parties such as vaccine manufacturers are immune from liability under the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act. That individual could also not seek relief under the VICP. The only recovery available for that person is the CICP. If he or she does not make a claim within 1 year, then that person has no other course of action for that injury. So people need to know about this program.”

The one-year statute of limitations for the CICP runs from the time the countermeasure was administered.

TLDR- You have ONE YEAR to file for compensation of ANY INJURY from the vaccine. After the first year you get NOTHING and CANT SUE

I bet they don’t even let you know that before you take it! Somebody that takes it should confirm
Old 12-16-2020, 05:22 PM   #134
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

The real question is will schools MANDATE kids be vaccinated?

There are some parents who don't want their children to take the vaccine (for various reasons).

I disagree with a mandate because it doesn't make sense. If YOUR child gets vaccinated it shouldn't matter if little Timmy DIDN'T and he gets COVID. Because your child is immune.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 05:36 AM   #135
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Quote:
The French virologist who won the Nobel peace prize for his part in discovering HIV, studied Covid and came out and said it wasn’t completely natural, at least a part of it had to have been altered by a molecular biologist.

Crickets from mainstream media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a7nld57f2M
For anyone interested in a different perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Article
If what Montagnier said is true, then the whole family of Coronavirus (originated 10,000 years ago) is lab-made, which obviously is a farcical argument. Many have pointed out this obvious flaw in Montagnier's argument; Prof. Étienne Simon-Lorière of the Institut Pasteur in Paris for instance: “These are very small elements that we find in other viruses of the same family, other coronaviruses in nature. If we take a word from a book and it looks like another word, can we say that one has copied from the other? This is absurd!”
https://felix-bast.medium.com/luc-mo...y-90b768d4d470

Last edited by fraze; 12-17-2020 at 05:43 AM.
fraze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 05:40 AM   #136
fraze

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
The real question is will schools MANDATE kids be vaccinated?

There are some parents who don't want their children to take the vaccine (for various reasons).

I disagree with a mandate because it doesn't make sense. If YOUR child gets vaccinated it shouldn't matter if little Timmy DIDN'T and he gets COVID. Because your child is immune.
Kids aren't actually immune to covid. They have lower incidents rates. There have been small numbers of kids to die from covid. 3 deaths at the time of this report from April. So just hope your kid isn't one of the unlucky ones.
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6914e4.htm

EDITED:
Misread your post. As you were.
The reason for mandate in schools is they're trying to stop the virus from spreading and children can be carriers. Its the same reason the Polio vaccine is mandated before kids go to school.

I would generally agree with rights to personal freedom except when they infringe on the health/lives of others. Your freedom stops when it becomes deadly.

Last edited by fraze; 12-17-2020 at 05:48 AM.
Old 12-17-2020, 05:55 AM   #137
fraze

This mask debate is like we're all living in Jaws.

Some people think its ok to jump in the water with cuts. "It's my right to do whatever I want. Sharks don't really kill people. Those are just fake corpses floating over there. There are only big goldfish in this ocean but the main stream media refuses to cover it."

Meanwhile, I'm just asking you to keep your bleeding ass away from me. If you come near me with that shit, the feeding frenzy will start, and people other than your dumb ass will die. Your blood (virus particles) can take a situation that was only dangerous to you and make it dangerous for everyone around you.
Old 12-17-2020, 07:42 AM   #138
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
This mask debate is like we're all living in Jaws.

Some people think its ok to jump in the water with cuts. "It's my right to do whatever I want. Sharks don't really kill people. Those are just fake corpses floating over there. There are only big goldfish in this ocean but the main stream media refuses to cover it."

Meanwhile, I'm just asking you to keep your bleeding ass away from me. If you come near me with that shit, the feeding frenzy will start, and people other than your dumb ass will die. Your blood (virus particles) can take a situation that was only dangerous to you and make it dangerous for everyone around you.
This analogy is actually perfect. Your chance of getting attacked by a shark is roughly 1 in 11 million or so. (Similar to dying from Covid). And the people with cuts are basically saying, well, stay your ass on the sand and you won’t get bit. (Similar to staying home) Don’t ban swimming for everyone cuz YOURE afraid of sharks. (Similar to lockdowns)

Great job
Old 12-17-2020, 08:57 AM   #139
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
. Sharks don't really kill people. Those are just fake corpses floating over there. There are only big goldfish in this ocean but the main stream media refuses to cover it
Upon further review, this is the main problem- stereotyping. People think that “conspiracy theorists” believe every conspiracy out there and lump everything together into “I believe all of this”.

How arrogant to believe you’re the only one with discernment.

“Sharks don’t really kill people/they’re big goldfish” would be analogous to “Covid doesn’t kill people/doesn’t exist”

Nobody’s saying that.
Old 12-17-2020, 09:24 AM   #140
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

what in the name of d list chyyiiin is happening here

Tags
coop autistic without vaccines, no vaccine for stupid, vaccine only for sheep