Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > STI: Storytelling And Topical Invitational (2016)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-30-2016, 07:05 AM   #21
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 11-02-2016 at 04:30 AM.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 07:59 AM   #22
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

NO PROBS!

JUST RECORDED THE PRE-MAG VIDEO FOR YOU GUYS, I'LL TRY UPLOADING IT TONIGHT!
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 02:24 PM   #23
Split Eight
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Haiku Writers Challenge

Split Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
THREADS ARE UP, TOPICS ARE UP!

THE IMAGES ARE CLICKABLE IF YOU GUYS WANT THEM MADE BIGGER IN SIZE!!!

HERE ARE ALL OF THEM:
@Soulstice vs @Pent uP:

@Pinot Grij vs @Eng:

@PancakeBrah vs @RichardCorey:

@UnbornBuddha vs @Vulgar:

@Bags vs @Cimmerian:

@dead man vs @NYCSPITZ:

@Frank vs @big baby:

@Atheist vs @Split Eight:
Winners 1st round:
Pinot
Pent
Cake
Vulgar
Bags
Dead Man
Frank

when I write, lately, I feel as if I begin by stringing together ambient ideas and concepts, then i realize I'm just typing the words coffee, tawdry, and autumn over and over and over, again, then I pass out dru-
Split Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 05:55 PM   #24
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

EVERYONE HAS CHECKED IN!!!

THAT BODES WELL FOR ROUND ONE

YOU GUYS WONT BE DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS MAG IM DOING I PROMISE

THANK YOU ALL FOR TAKING PART

IM GOOD TO MY WORD AS EVER

THIS SHIT ABOUT TO GET CRAY!!!!
Old 08-30-2016, 08:55 PM   #25
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

The seeding being random actually makes sense with a field like this. Almost every person in this tournament could win it all. Anyway, predictions:

Pinot Grij vs Eŋg
This is such a massive clash of styles. Pinot Grij has the storytelling thing down pat — one of the best ever at it — but everyone loves Eŋg’s style, and the topics might lend themselves more to his bent. I’m going with Pinot Grij.

Split Eight vs Atheist
Atheist probably will no show. If he does show, he’ll probably be rusty as fuck. But if he’s not, he’s one of my favorites ever. His ability to set a scene was the best on the Internet circa 2005, and he and Split Eight should make for a very aural matchup. I’ll play it safe and pick Split Eight.

Frank vs big baby
This is awesome. I have no idea what either of them is going to write about. I’ll pick big baby because I think he’s going to try in Round 1.

Soulstice vs Pent uP
I feel like I’ve seen this battle eight times over the past decade. I’ll go with Pent uP because Soulstice got him last time.

Cimmerian vs Bags
This will be the shortest and possibly the most entertaining battle of the round. I’m leaning toward Cimmerian’s professionalism, but we’ll see if Bags can win it with creativity.

PancakeBrah vs Richard Corey
Richard Corey is literally the best to ever do this shit. PancakeBrah arguably was the best active writer in 2014 or so. The question is how much Richard Corey has been writing and how much he’ll put into this tournament, assuming he shows. As with Split Eight vs. Atheist, I’ll play it safe here. PancakeBrah seems moderately hungry (though I expect him to stop caring by no later than the third round).

dead man vs NYCSPITZ
We’ve seen this one so many fucking times. I pick dead man.

UnbornBuddha vs Vulgar
This will be the weirdest and probably longest battle of the round. Vulgar wins 1-0. zygote shows up to cast the only vote.
Old 08-30-2016, 09:20 PM   #26
Soulstice
native system

Battle Record: 18-21

Champed
- Short-Verse Topical

Soulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant future

Thank u certain^

Whatever happened to a good old predictions thread?

Pinot Grij vs Eŋg
- Pinot has a finer grasp on delivering a palpable concept to the audience. Eng is abstract which, to me, means his verses peak and valley, from metaphorical magnum opus to non-resonant. Pinot might have one of the finer flows of the 16, though Eng is sound too. I pick pinot.

Split Eight vs Atheist
- The most unfamiliar & polarizing match up yet. I've read atheist in the mid-aughts days of RM and am well aware of the storytelling talent. Split is one of the forefront talents when it comes to the 'netcees' heads and has the touch when it comes to flow intertwined with emotional imagery, creating a sense of ethereal haunting. A clash, both stylistically and historically. I don't know what gutter atheist crawled out of (sorry but if you were in a league recently I would've known), so I go with split with a potentially legacy-making W. too dramatic?

Frank vs big baby
- opposite of what I said above. AFAIK, ive never encountered these talents on any other board. they are star crossed. Big baby has dropped one of my favorite verses in the past half decade (that seasonal verse in the 1st winter topical), but Frank is insanely consistent, both in-verse with the rhyme scheme and consistently showing with fresh concepts. If bb is ready to go, and i think he is, I pick Big baby.

Soulstice vs Pent uP
- anotha one

Cimmerian vs Bags
- I read a cimmerian verse about/called ghost hunters. shit was fire. I am unfamiliar with bags abilities and am surprised he got the call over Witty tbh. Maybe he proves me wrong but my ignorance is pointing to cimm.

- Well RC is up there on topical rushmore, pancake is up there on the netcees rushmore. I don't think RC gets rusty, as evidenced by his brief appearences in the RHYME when I was there. I have to go with him, although, like many of these matchups, its a tragedy they face each other first round.

dead man vs NYCSPITZ
- dead man, another on the rushmore. flow is impeccable. similar to split in that haunting atmosphere he creates with his verses. NYC is a master of direct imagery and physical storytelling. 2 contrasting styles that will be a treat to read. dead man wins in not-an-upset (a sentence written many times before)

UnbornBuddha vs Vulgar
- UB seemed to come up as soon as I deactivated. He has a super intelligent flow. It seems like some sideways evolution of sacrifice's (RIP lol jk) style. or maybe a sliiiightly backward evolution (no offense, sac is that 3rd rushmore head bro). but what ive skimmed of him he clearly has skills. Meanwhile vulg has made a surge in recent years to become possibly the 4th rushmore dude, as far as I have read. which is why I think UB faces an uphill bottle. prediction to vulg.

good luck to all.
Soulstice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 09:34 PM   #27
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

I put in work to be on that fucking Topical Mount Rushmore, damn it.
Old 08-30-2016, 10:02 PM   #28
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
I put in work to be on that fucking Topical Mount Rushmore, damn it.
You definitely deserve to be in this.

I demanded number one reserve spot lol you can have it tho, I'll take two.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 10:25 PM   #29
Soulstice
native system

Battle Record: 18-21

Champed
- Short-Verse Topical

Soulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant future

mount rushmore v2 - 2tripple0, certain, witty, 2tripple0
Soulstice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 10:34 PM   #30
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulstice View Post
mount rushmore v2 - 2tripple0, certain, witty, 2tripple0
Your sig just made me lose my shit.

Thank fuck I'm alone lol

Oh and DG should be up there.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 12:06 AM   #31
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

Pinot Grij vs Eŋg
Pinot has some heavy crowd favorite buzz going for him, and I think he feeds off of it. Eng is a dark horse simply because he prefers to be. Pinot has the best humor themed verses on the site. Eng leans on his literary style and intellect, a somewhat limited yet still potent arsenal. If he diversified in the past and displayed his grit in the process, I'd give him more of a chance. But Pinot is no joke. 5-2 Pinot.

Split Eight vs Atheist
This one will be a lot of fun. I don't know if Split has his gameface on for this one, seeing as he's focused on winning the stock market game. I wish I was more familiar with Atheist's work so I could recount some of his pieces. I'm going with Split, 3-2, he's less rusty.

Frank vs big baby
My prediction is that fuckery will ensue when Frank drops a no show verse. beeb will somehow turn it into a troll-off contest. If they both come to do battle properly, I see Frank winning 4-2. He can be off the wall, but he is usually adherent to some form of structure which readers identity with. big baby is a bit of a wild card, in that if he comes too unorthodox, it might be hit or miss.

Soulstice vs Pent uP
This is going to be fireworks from two arch nemeses. The last time I battled Soul, he toppled me with a swift 1-2. Pent has been away for awhile, so does he still have the passion for this to hit one out of the park again like he has so many times before?

Cimmerian vs Bags
I think Cimm humbles Bags here with a devastating knockout. Either that or Bags wins 315-2. Cimm is really nice with it. Bags has shown flashes of his arsenal in the past to convince me he's a legit threat tho. Plus Sn00p almost beat Lars, so battlers are underrated tbc.

If RC wins this tournament it'll be awesome. If PB wins, Frank will have to re-examine his life purpose. All jokes aside, both are strong writers. I wasn't around for RC's prime by the time I stumbled over into the RHYME, but he's vicious when he wants to be. RC 6-3.

dead man vs NYCSPITZ
Something in the back of my gut tells me that dead man will struggle with time, and drop an 8 bar short verse. NYCSPITZ will counter with a 20 bar extravaganza, and take it. If both show to their full potential, I'm going to dead man. He's slick.
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 12:43 AM   #32
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 11-02-2016 at 04:29 AM.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 04:55 AM   #33
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future
Default REST IN PEACE SACRIFICE

The eerie accuracy of that random selection, though? Some of these matches, man, damn. Classics!

Pinot Grij vs Eŋg?

English hasn't stepped foot in the AOWL arena for reasons unbeknownst. A Riddler rhymer. Once took shots at him in a Topical Diss way back when. His favorite piece of mine is Esmerelda? Til this day I don't know why? (detained, can't PM, let me know in this thread?) I am a spectator of his work. "Eng" can weave the intricate with pin point preciseness. Conceptually, No, I cannot put a finger on anything specific he has ever done. Crafty in his own right, though. I'm putting Enj in my Top 5 Most Underrated Writers category. He, along with Genocide, who I felt could've got a nod, along with others, over Enj, are the quiet ambassadors of the Open Mic forum, imo. That's Enjs turf, that he shares with Genocide, Deadman and a few select others. English doesn't have the big time charisma of a Pinot Grig - but like someone said, their picture is lending itself to a cerebral assassin like approach. Pinot Grig has mainstream appeal in the topical sense. Go big or go home against that guy. He will make some funny approach seem larger then life with videos and pictures and the works. Not aware of the guys previous aliases, but the name Pinot Grij is somewhat revered now? He's won the winter topical. Another Tournament would surely solidify Pinot Grij. If he doesn't come funny, he doesn't have that same entertainment factor going for him, though. Stands out conceptually. This match is very evenly balanced on the minds tipping scale right now. Enj hasn't champed any grand events, let alone participated in, if any, but he has single handily saved the entire open mic page from mediocrity, time and time again. Pinot Grij is the favorite. Going with Pinot Grij. Pulling for Enj though. Mike Wrecka is fucking watch bro. Get her done.

Split Eight vs Atheist
Atheist was a powerhouse. A prominent writer: whom I competed side by side with in my hay days on RNR, decades ago. I watched Atheist become the ISTL Legend from the sidelines of RNR. Atheist is from humble beginnings. A fast learner, Atheists storytelling was textbook. A behemoth. A prodigy, if you will. His alias "Kuja" made a few guest appearances in the AOWL over the years, but it wasn't anything to write home about. Seeing Atheist's name - brings me back to a land far, far away. I want to say I had a big part to play in Atheists Manifestation. (Perhaps, @Atheist?) Split Eight. I need to see something, frl, frl. Yes, you you can delicately scribe. Again though, like "Enj" I am having trouble identifying you with a specific piece... Have said it before, Most Improved Candidate Circa 2014 - Split Eight gets his pull because he's in the CLICK of the discussion forum. Which is unfair to say, the Man has stepped up numerous times in the AOWL's legendary history. One of the best feedback givers, imho. His critique is some of the most in depth around. Atheist name holds weight on All Time lists, though. Split is every-bodies favorite underdog here. Not the size of the dog, size of the fight in the dog? analogy applies to him. Would love to read a Vintage Atheist story with all the quotations and dialogue. Remember @Tha Talent. Split Eight has a golden opportunity to pick up his most noteworthy victory of his young career here. Can Atheist hang with the young Split Eight? Split Eight has the edge, imo. Historically, Split Eight would have to win this tournament and the next 2 to be mentioned in the same breath as the ISTL legends. Split Eight can write diligently. I'm looking forward to him burying an old legend here.

Frank vs big baby
Big Baby is Dull Boy? Yeah right. And I was Red glare. Big baby is a true wild card selection. Dudes Paragraph Structure was pioneer. Big Baby and his countless aliases lit up the open mic forum. Big Babys Thread Titles get the most views ever. Dude types like an idiot on one username, types manically depressed on another username, has the usernames interact like the netcees norman bates. Strange thing is, he can, and will write very eloquently so it is truly perplexing. I got him winning the whole tournament. Better bring it, kid.

Soulstice vs Pent uP
Stuff of legends, man. Apparently they've dueled throughout the decades. Both fixtures of the topical ages. Top 20 all time? And that's without acknowledging their Netcee feats. Consistently dominant in different eras. Soulstice and Pent Up were figments of my imagination before finding this site. These names ring bells in the topical world. Soulstice made it clear that he wasn't some hasbeen by going to the finals of the AOWL Season 1(I keep telling you wouldn't of got passed red glare) eventually winning Certains Short verse tournament. His 3 bar rhyme scheme is one of the more unorthodox around. A vague & dreamy writer who encapsulates that golden era of topicals. His opponent owes me a 100 bars right now. I don't give a fuck. This dude is going down as my biggest nemesis of all time. This guy can't brew better then me (4-1 against him). Growing up, 14-15-16 years old, I identified with Pent uP as the Topical God of the ISTL. You must understand how big their league was compared to RNR's. You could be dope and still get lost in the mix due to the sheer amount of heads. Baron Mynd was another name that was colossus back in those days. Pent uP champed NWL Season 1. Dude basically bulldozed something like 13-0 . I can never forget how Pent uP did everything in his power to stop me from winning his season 2, which he modded. Pent uP has made his impact in the AOWL under a plethora of P names. He idolizes this guy Richard Corey. I think Richard Cory's presence in this tournament significantly boosts him past Soulstice

Cimmerian vs Bags

Cimmerian is another name from the history books that has shown and prove in the present time. A refined simplist who beats verses twice his length with 16's. The stuff of folklore. I am not familiar with Cimmerians origins but I can fuzzily remember his name also being in the rafters of the ISTL. Bags is the CampFire Storytelling Champ. Do not sleep. Bags street/NBL approach to topicals is refreshing. Cinmmerians name holds weight. Bags been putting up weight lately. Can he topically mandhandle cimmerian? Good possibility here that he can stun voters with a gritty tale that overwhelms cimmerians play it safe style.

@Vulgar, not sure what you meant by that? PancakeBrah got me that one finals? I re-read my verse the other day and it was horrendously rehashed. I didn't get robbed but still, I'm not sold on PancakeBrah. He has more posts then the other 3 top post counts - combined. Making his piece to post ratio in the lowest percentile in Netcees history. Pancakebrah is a notorious no shower. Another member of netcees.com click. Topically he won't ever surpass his opponents reputation in a million years. Infact, when the two names are viewed side by side - you can almost see just how drastically different the magnitude is between them. Richard Corey is supposedly the king of kings? Have not had the pleasure of watching this man work. My expectations are high, though. Rooting for Pancakebrah, though. I hope he defends Netcees valiantly here.

dead man vs NYCSPITZ
AOWL SEASON 4 FINALS REMATCH!`!@#$%^& But it goes further back then that. These two have a checkered past. Dead man, the writer formally known as Black, is without a doubt, Netcee's first born son. Competitively he gets turnt up in tournament situations. 0-60. Black AKA Dead Man can string together 3-4 doozies and get crowned and ghost the open mic forum for the next 8 months and he's chillin'. Practically no showed his way through AOWL Seasons and has 2 AOWL Championships to show for it. My favorite verse of his, week 1 verse from AOWL Season 1. It was the first time I read anything colorful from you, not to mention it would be the first time you introduced the bright, sunny avatar that juxtaposed your recent name change from black to the deadman. A force to be reckoned with. NYCSPITZ is going to out Samurai any writer of that genre. NYCSPITZ is so honed in with that approach that it's gained wisdom and grey hairs over time. NYCSPITZ has slept on my couch. Dead Man questioned where I had been in the AOWL and NYCSPITZ sought me out. Both of these individuals view each other as the pinnacle. They're in a competition with one another - even when they're writing against other people. Upper echelon of this thing of ours. *Popcorn*

UnbornBuddha vs Vulgar
BOTW? Unbornbuddah AKA Godcomplex? Lebron James Potential? Will be a mainstay in the late rounds of topical tournaments for years to come? The greatest addition to Netcees AOWL in recent memory(Artifice aka magic returning going on a 10-0 run being the other) It's like Zygote disappeared and you took his place, bro. Back to back finals appearances? daily epic Cypher submissions that trump all other proceedings. Juggernaut knowledge. Extremely well read. A truly positive prominent presence that other topicalists can look up to. Salute to you - Vulgar. One of the few names synonymous with creativity for me. A smorgasbord plethora of vignettes. I just read his verse before writing this STI prediction. Vulgar is Netcees most prolific painter. A visionary artist who has influenced my own writing at times, along with others, as we all have. A true original.

A true meeting of the minds here. Damn this tournament is fucking dope @sraL
Old 08-31-2016, 06:30 AM   #34
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

MUCH RESPECT BRUHS!!!!!

THE PRE-MAG IS NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN -

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=124495

ENJOY!
Old 08-31-2016, 10:20 AM   #35
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

by definition you can't keep being a dark horse. i had decent runs in the last two tourneys that weren't part of the aowl, i think. i'm a good to great writer that never took internet competition (or 'topical' writing) too seriously, i guess, which is why i always seem to be picked against even when i face wack dudes like lil nika -- pinot is dope though, i've said as much a few times.

@Frank
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
why was Esmeralda my favourite piece of yours?

how is topical writing next to pointless?

why does @Split Eight still post here?

how would you write a villanelle?

do you think you were a troubadour in a past life?

are sheepskin condoms kosher?

for how many years do you need to dedicate life to textceeing to be a part of vetwork?

is geno better than you?

do i have any more questions?
good energies surrounding this round so far. let's follow through.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 10:42 AM   #36
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

I can answer at least one of those. Vetwork isn't an internet crew, it's a way of life.

I was/am part of it.
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 01:22 PM   #37
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Sound awesome
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 01:28 PM   #38
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol eng vs frank. The faloffel faces the bagel
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 01:30 PM   #39
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

lmao Frank would felaffel if Eng handed him his ass though
Old 08-31-2016, 03:14 PM   #40
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
I can answer at least one of those. Vetwork isn't an internet crew, it's a way of life.

I was/am part of it.
all your life then, to answer the question.

oh, and I'm not even middle eastern, fuckaccia.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
the "talent" overrates himself, wolfdick tag revival