Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Lmao
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 03:14 PM   #342
Bobby D

Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ,Fracture View Post
lmao also just to clarify if we’re all done here: BOBBY D HAS NEVER BEAT ME

not when I was 11 years old. not in a keystyle anywhere. not any AIM cypher or whatever bizarro alternate universe exists in his mind where he was somehow ever considered good. It never happened. Ever.

I hadn’t even battled this faggot until he ran up here with a hard-on for me after private messaging me asking if I could get his account authorised in the first place looooool

i didn’t even realise he still held some weird decade plus grudge with me and wanted to try even up the score in text 15 years later or more

shit blindsided me slightly before I recouped and earthed the shrew for real

on one hand I’m kind of pleased he revealed his hoe tendencies because that’s certainly not how I expect a man to move. pure bitch shit throwing ppl under the bus left and right

he was like a drowning man grasping for a lifeline toward the end of this thread and it was sad to see how pathetic and desperate he had become

NC isn’t for the mentally fragile and weak. Real talk, you’re prob better off leaving this forum be safe until you have your priorities, and mental faculties, back in order. It pains me to see you like this Bobby. Take that as a former crew member who was around to have known you and not as the trolling textcee that contributed to your downfall here.

It’s best you made your next “peace out” reply your final one. Rest easy, champ.
Rest easy kid

Lost here to a keystyle I did in 10 minutes because you suck lmao

https://web.archive.org/web/20100704...ad.php?t=64247

You've lost on this site in your own thread too
Again proven to be a lying faggot as always
Old 10-05-2021, 03:15 PM   #343
Fracture

Battle Record: 9-2

Fracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant future

yea well saying "i dont know who bags is" and saying "no one knows who bags is" is a little different

and being a god father to some kid who you barely see and isnt ur seed is a lot different again something u wouldnt know because the closest form to stability yove ever had is a pet cat and some whore gf
Fracture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 03:15 PM   #344
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby D View Post
I drop a text battle for fun to baron first in 12 years and this dude acting like he won the lottery lmao
lmao if it helps you sleep tonight, that emphatic victory means absolutely nothing to me personally
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 03:16 PM   #345
Fracture

Fracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant future

Quote:
what was his cats name, any idea?

probably something unoriginal, barely rhymes and worded terribly
Old 10-05-2021, 03:17 PM   #346
Bobby D

Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fracture View Post
yea well saying "i dont know who bags is" and saying "no one knows who bags is" is a little different

and being a god father to some kid who you barely see and isnt ur seed is a lot different again something u wouldnt know because the closest form to stability yove ever had is a pet cat and some whore gf
You're more of a whore than anything lmao you are the definition of a hoe begging for attention

You don't know shit about me so fuck off I would never trust you in any case
Old 10-05-2021, 03:17 PM   #347
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

lmaoooooo @ the Bobzingers Cat paradox
Old 10-05-2021, 03:19 PM   #348
Bobby D

Quote:
lmao if it helps you sleep tonight, that emphatic victory means absolutely nothing to me personally
You literally just for proven a liar in less than 30 seconds
Old 10-05-2021, 03:21 PM   #349
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

IF BOBBY AND BARON TEXT BATTLED IN BOBBY’S IMAGINATION BACK IN 2001, AND NO-ONE IN HIS MONGOLOID MIND ACTUALLY SAW IT HAPPEN, DID BOBBY EVEN REALLY WIN?
Old 10-05-2021, 03:21 PM   #350
Bobby D

Baron bags and frac best buddies

A human sized rat from Brum who would get squashed talking like he has anyone reading his posts ever lmao

Frac hanging on to any integrity he once had

And bags biggest loser on the board thinking I am done here lmao what a stupid fuck, what you think I am gonna run away because you trolled me lmao
Old 10-05-2021, 03:23 PM   #351
Fracture

ive shown my daughter some amazing places, shes a daddys girl, shes excelling in school, comes to work sometimes and loves it because shes the bosses daughter, shes never wanted for anything

while ur legacy is just one big fucking meow and your nostrils are disturbing along with whatever the fuck that patch of i guess hair is on ur head
Old 10-05-2021, 03:23 PM   #352
Elfo
~*¡c0ck~0f-d4+w@Lk!*~

Battle Record: 1-2

Elfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant futureElfo has a brilliant future

Why is Bobby D obsessed with Baron?
Elfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 03:27 PM   #353
Bobby D

Quote:
ive shown my daughter some amazing places, shes a daddys girl, shes excelling in school, comes to work sometimes and loves it because shes the bosses daughter, shes never wanted for anything

while ur legacy is just one big fucking meow and your nostrils are disturbing along with whatever the fuck that patch of i guess hair is on ur head
I've done more with my life than you could dream of

you've had more jobs than text battles

you think text is IMPORTANT and get mad if people dont give you credit

you're literally a sad excuse right now, never should have turned on me, and then acted like you didnt.
Old 10-05-2021, 03:30 PM   #354
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Bobby’s fave button bash combo is STRAIGHT UP FAGGOT
Old 10-05-2021, 03:32 PM   #355
Jim Blaze

Jim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
I've done more with my life than you could dream of

you've had more jobs than text battles

you think text is IMPORTANT and get mad if people dont give you credit

you're literally a sad excuse right now, never should have turned on me, and then acted like you didnt.

Looooooooool he still thinks frac turned on him I literally can't breathe

An ur the one who has been flooding the board out of desperation over losing to baron in a text battle?

When was frac talking about text

What a strange and confusing concept of reality that ur trapped in lmfaoo absolutely incredible
Old 10-05-2021, 03:32 PM   #356
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Frac what’s your daughters ethnicity?

Asian, black, white or text careers?

LMK…. Fire that you bring her to the hotel at an early age tho…. Show her there is history there where you met her mother.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 03:32 PM   #357
Bobby D

I do actually feel bad though now, so I apologise frac, i admit I got heated in the moment and you got caught up in it and I aimed at you, because well I'd had actually been a good friend and you acted like a cunt

baron not sure why you're still posting

bags you're worse than baron, can't be acting anything like you're not.
Old 10-05-2021, 03:34 PM   #358
Bobby D

@sarL

Quote:
Rest easy kid

Lost here to a keystyle I did in 10 minutes because you suck lmao

https://web.archive.org/web/20100704...ad.php?t=64247

You've lost on this site in your own thread too
Again proven to be a lying faggot as always
Old 10-05-2021, 03:34 PM   #359
Jim Blaze

Jim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant future

Lmao now ur apologizing!?!?? LMFOAOAOAOAO

ur a straight up fucking piece of shit

What a hoe ass female

Emotional lmaiodkkf
Old 10-05-2021, 03:36 PM   #360
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

This thread makes me feel like that meme where the kid starts at the top of the slide and then becomes more and more horrified the further down the slide he goes
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dont never flex on my site, lol ripppppp booby