Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2021, 02:37 PM   #321
Camarac
The Grinch

Camarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby D View Post
Your denial is worse than barons battle record losses to me
didn’t you lose your most recent to him?

weird angle to take
Camarac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 02:41 PM   #322
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

lmao I wonder what lead to Bobby’s trust issues that he’s willing to throw so many former friends under the bus like this in a button bashing attempt at that elusive LOL he’s looking for?
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 02:45 PM   #323
Jim Blaze

Jim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant future

I'm bags btw lol smh

I can post any type of evidence necessary

This is fucking sad and pathetic tho

First of all it was hyper fucking obvious

Secondly u out here wilding on frac about what would have just been some jokes about fake rap bars

U talking about his daughter and traumatic events on his life as tho there is any sort of level comparison is fucking baffling

Even when u were obsessed with beating baron at some horrible rap contest it was pathetic and sad to see

Now the entire board is a literal joke about how much of a delusional fucking weirdo u are and ur still sticking to ur guns

On God u are the biggest fucking loser that has ever stumbled onto this sad little forum of misery

Talking about who was who on some worthless website and identifying yourself with a meaningless persona is laughable and I can't even imagine the lows ur life has reached at this stage for u to be so invested still

Idk why u think ur saving face at this stage by going after frac like he's somehow responsible for this painfully embarrassing episode but u need to log out an get some air.
Old 10-05-2021, 02:50 PM   #324
Fracture

Battle Record: 9-2

Fracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant future

so lets do a quick timeline here

havent talked to you in years, you pop up on netcees, beef with baron immediately... decide in a flustered state of mind that i am all of these different names, zuch links you to threads that clearly show im none of these names, and instead of just letting it go i am now a piece of shit whos two faced even tho i legit did nothing to you this entire time

ok cool. fag
Fracture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 02:56 PM   #325
Fracture

Fracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Blaze View Post
I'm bags btw lol smh

I can post any type of evidence necessary

This is fucking sad and pathetic tho

First of all it was hyper fucking obvious

Secondly u out here wilding on frac about what would have just been some jokes about fake rap bars

U talking about his daughter and traumatic events on his life as tho there is any sort of level comparison is fucking baffling

Even when u were obsessed with beating baron at some horrible rap contest it was pathetic and sad to see

Now the entire board is a literal joke about how much of a delusional fucking weirdo u are and ur still sticking to ur guns

On God u are the biggest fucking loser that has ever stumbled onto this sad little forum of misery

Talking about who was who on some worthless website and identifying yourself with a meaningless persona is laughable and I can't even imagine the lows ur life has reached at this stage for u to be so invested still

Idk why u think ur saving face at this stage by going after frac like he's somehow responsible for this painfully embarrassing episode but u need to log out an get some air.

well this threads pretty much a wrap at this point
Old 10-05-2021, 02:58 PM   #326
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

>terrible boarder

>bottom tier text battler

prob has completed Street Fighter II Turbo
Old 10-05-2021, 03:00 PM   #327
Bobby D

Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D

Everything about frac is true

Bags I've no idea but the fact you thought this is funny or I am loser for speaking the truth really makes no odds to me

The only idiots here is you frac and baron for lying and hding behind alises

It ain't mean shit to me

Pot calling the kettle black if you as me

40k posts deep. Still lying to keep your fragile egos at bay

Bags you're literally the worst here in this thread as no one even knows you lmao why are you still posting?
Old 10-05-2021, 03:01 PM   #328
Bobby D

Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D

Last edited by Bobby D; 10-05-2021 at 04:06 PM.
Bobby D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 03:01 PM   #329
Fracture

lmao@ no one even knows bags

this is becoming hard to watch
Old 10-05-2021, 03:03 PM   #330
Bobby D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ,Fracture View Post
>terrible boarder

>bottom tier text battler

prob has completed Street Fighter II Turbo
That looks like your CV to be telemarketer at eon lmao
Old 10-05-2021, 03:04 PM   #331
Fracture

whats painfully obvious is that bobbys never had a kid so he has no idea how much of a lunatic he is for bringing mine up over some text board bullshit
Old 10-05-2021, 03:06 PM   #332
Bobby D

The fact the last i posted frequently was 2009 I was talking to you frequently 2019 onward you lying fuck and all you kept going on about is how great at text you think you are and how shit your life is right now because of shit women and drgs

How am I meant to know who bag is are you fuckin moronic

I drop a text battle for fun to baron first in 12 years and this dude acting like he won the lottery lmao

You guys are literally are all morons

I got mad initially because baron posted a 15 yr old pic of me that was bs

But what's been done has been done

Cry about it or move on ya whiney little bitches thinking I give a shit what a BAGS says

Last edited by Bobby D; 10-05-2021 at 04:07 PM.
Old 10-05-2021, 03:07 PM   #333
Bobby D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fracture View Post
whats painfully obvious is that bobbys never had a kid so he has no idea how much of a lunatic he is for bringing mine up over some text board bullshit
IMA godather because a deadbeat friend like you died to a now fatherless 5 yrd old girl so stfu

Last edited by Bobby D; 10-05-2021 at 03:09 PM.
Old 10-05-2021, 03:10 PM   #334
Jim Blaze

Jim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant future

look bud ur done here. u will never post in peace on this site again. there is no question who I am. I own this site and ur frail little soul. I fucking dismantled u on a whim. enjoy the last few days or weeks on this website getting completely and utterly anihilated for every post u make.
Old 10-05-2021, 03:10 PM   #335
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Anthony still is but really was a real piece of dog shit person going to college at the age of 46 to become a kindergarten teacher.

He’s in the process of turning his life around, tho and I’m proud of him.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 03:10 PM   #336
Bobby D

Also you can blame yourself for not speaking up, and bags for being a trolling dickhead

Last edited by Bobby D; 10-05-2021 at 04:07 PM.
Old 10-05-2021, 03:11 PM   #337
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

lmao also just to clarify if we’re all done here: BOBBY D HAS NEVER BEAT ME

not when I was 11 years old. not in a keystyle anywhere. not any AIM cypher or whatever bizarro alternate universe exists in his mind where he was somehow ever considered good. It never happened. Ever.

I hadn’t even battled this faggot until he ran up here with a hard-on for me after private messaging me asking if I could get his account authorised in the first place looooool

i didn’t even realise he still held some weird decade plus grudge with me and wanted to try even up the score in text 15 years later or more

shit blindsided me slightly before I recouped and earthed the shrew for real

on one hand I’m kind of pleased he revealed his hoe tendencies because that’s certainly not how I expect a man to move. pure bitch shit throwing ppl under the bus left and right

he was like a drowning man grasping for a lifeline toward the end of this thread and it was sad to see how pathetic and desperate he had become

NC isn’t for the mentally fragile and weak. Real talk, you’re prob better off leaving this forum be safe until you have your priorities, and mental faculties, back in order. It pains me to see you like this Bobby. Take that as a former crew member who was around to have known you and not as the trolling textcee that contributed to your downfall here.

It’s best you made your next “peace out” reply your final one. Rest easy, champ.
Old 10-05-2021, 03:12 PM   #338
Bobby D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Blaze View Post
look bud ur done here. u will never post in peace on this site again. there is no question who I am. I own this site and ur frail little soul. I fucking dismantled u on a whim. enjoy the last few days or weeks on this website getting completely and utterly anihilated for every post u make.
Done here?

Lmao if I never saw your post again it would make no odds

You're just as sad as the rest you pussy
Old 10-05-2021, 03:12 PM   #339
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fracture View Post
what was his cats name, any idea?
Old 10-05-2021, 03:12 PM   #340
Jim Blaze

gaymen feeling bold because bobby somehow made him the second biggest fucking loser on this site

dont get used to it he wont be here much longer. nor should u be.

Tags
dont never flex on my site, lol ripppppp booby