Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-25-2021, 10:08 PM   #1
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI
Default Fracture....Does it bother you that most people here think you had a frackluster text career?

Seriously, you seem to have extensive knowledge of all things text, you remember everything, you are incredibly knowledgeable about the history of all things text...

So you can't say that text wasn't important to you at some point in time....

You talk like you were great and you seem to consider yourself one of the better textcees in history...

Does it bother you that your peers don't think you had as much of a impact on the text game as you believe you did?

Seriously?
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 10:09 PM   #2
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

who is Lars?
Old 09-25-2021, 10:13 PM   #3
White LGI

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
who is Lars?

Shut up sweetie,
This is a convo for us men...
The chicken has thawed go cook daddies dinner
Old 09-25-2021, 10:19 PM   #4
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

right
Old 09-26-2021, 12:02 AM   #5
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

“The ancient wars were once fought by great men, men of renown and valor. In those times words were like bombs and common trolls quaked in their presence. They would then follow a predictable pattern which ended in a pathetic display of bizarre hero worship. Of course the ancients paid them no mind. As time went on the ancients transcended the art entirely and left the plane of battle to ascend to new quests of valiancy. What no one could have known was that in all that time the remaining dirt trolls would not at all improve at all, and would in fact, somehow manage to de-evolve.”

“What happened then, Veritas?”

“The stench of their putrid words and actions signified the time of the cleansing.”
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 12:29 AM   #6
White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
“The ancient wars were once fought by great men, men of renown and valor. In those times words were like bombs and common trolls quaked in their presence. They would then follow a predictable pattern which ended in a pathetic display of bizarre hero worship. Of course the ancients paid them no mind. As time went on the ancients transcended the art entirely and left the plane of battle to ascend to new quests of valiancy. What no one could have known was that in all that time the remaining dirt trolls would not at all improve at all, and would in fact, somehow manage to de-evolve.”

“What happened then, Veritas?”

“The stench of their putrid words and actions signified the time of the cleansing.”

Sorry bro, I understand better when you don't talk so smart and shit
Old 09-26-2021, 02:20 AM   #7
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

What's a Lars?
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 02:36 AM   #8
Bobby D

Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D

I am still laughin he's mad at me 15 years later

The guy is 5'5 fat and thinks he comes close to me on any account is hilarious

I want him to meet me in person so I can literally take pictures of how pathetic this man is
Bobby D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 02:38 AM   #9
Bobby D

Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D Bobby D

Wait no need here is this terrible faggot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdUzfQbOubY
Old 09-26-2021, 02:43 AM   #10
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

The thing that bothers me about this site is that i walked into RB and decimated their best guy, and everyone reluctantly was like 'yeah, fuck, Kung killed him'

This site wouldnt do that
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 02:47 AM   #11
Bobby D

Word this site had never had a good tournament that I've seen

But a no shows and no votes
Old 09-26-2021, 08:04 AM   #12
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
Seriously, you seem to have extensive knowledge of all things text, you remember everything, you are incredibly knowledgeable about the history of all things text...

So you can't say that text wasn't important to you at some point in time....

You talk like you were great and you seem to consider yourself one of the better textcees in history...

Does it bother you that your peers don't think you had as much of a impact on the text game as you believe you did?

Seriously?
Did Jose Mourinho have any need to have played at an elite level to be considered one of the world's most accomplished football managers?

Of course not.

The thing about us intelligent critical thinkers is our knowledge that understanding comes from a different source than pride.

It is a simple natural phenomena that a river can flow from an elevated place to a lower level, but not vice versa.

An intelligent person at a higher level can only pass on the benefits to others at a lower level. A person at lower level has no other way, except to accept his status unconditionally, but because he cannot digest this fact, he starts criticizing a person at higher level.

This is all you’re seeing occur here in their attempts to discredit me, simply because they lack the critical thought - and understanding - you’ve readily admitted I possess. Anything else is them projecting
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 08:48 AM   #13
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

I think most people think Lars is dope. And if they weren't trolling would agree he 100% impacted text.
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 09:14 AM   #14
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
Did Jose Mourinho have any need to have played at an elite level to be considered one of the world's most accomplished football managers?

Of course not.

The thing about us intelligent critical thinkers is our knowledge that understanding comes from a different source than pride.

It is a simple natural phenomena that a river can flow from an elevated place to a lower level, but not vice versa.

An intelligent person at a higher level can only pass on the benefits to others at a lower level. A person at lower level has no other way, except to accept his status unconditionally, but because he cannot digest this fact, he starts criticizing a person at higher level.

This is all you’re seeing occur here in their attempts to discredit me, simply because they lack the critical thought - and understanding - you’ve readily admitted I possess. Anything else is them projecting
Well said.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 12:34 PM   #15
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Baron da gawd
Old 09-26-2021, 02:46 PM   #16
Bobby D

Oh yea baron mynd impacted text alright literally what not to be like, you were 11 if I remember rightly so probably makes you early to mid 20s now. Lmao

A bit like trap always was wack but claims to know what was good.

Infact it was people like baron that made this shit not fun as the troll will lie consistently to make others look bad to make himself look better.

Except in the real world that always has the opposite effect.
Old 09-26-2021, 04:23 PM   #17
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

lmao I’ve won tourneys and leagues all over, you’ve reached one final you didn’t even compete in and we’ve established the level of competition involved was way below NC’s own standards. What are you looking for here exactly, a participation badge?

Its like the bronze medalist in the 2002 Olympics trying to discredit the current years Heavyweight World Champion because he was 11 years old the last time anyone thought you were relevant.

I’ve won way more than you ever did, across way more leagues/tourneys and websites, and there’s really zero comparison to be made here. There’s levels to this shit.
Old 09-26-2021, 04:23 PM   #18
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

lmao I’ll tell you what I did analyse, @Bobby D stealing this acne/cum line vs Username from a joke website

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.ph...ighlight=Bobby

tell me I’m lying now. pussy.
Old 09-26-2021, 04:57 PM   #19
White LGI

I remember byron mind from rm.com

I never knew larz was him though....Byron minds ran the rstl league or whatever i think at one point
Old 09-26-2021, 06:23 PM   #20
Phorce
pH balanced

Phorce has a brilliant futurePhorce has a brilliant futurePhorce has a brilliant futurePhorce has a brilliant futurePhorce has a brilliant futurePhorce has a brilliant futurePhorce has a brilliant futurePhorce has a brilliant futurePhorce has a brilliant futurePhorce has a brilliant futurePhorce has a brilliant future

If Lars is Barron I wouldn’t say lackluster. He wasn’t very good at battling, but he had some dope topicals and earned his place.

I’m dyin @ Bobby and Baron having beef in 2021 tho. Shit is wild. Its about to go down in some pub in England serving warm ass bad beer lol I know Bobby’s short, but he looks like he could brawl, I can’t call it.