Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 07-15-2021, 03:04 PM   #1
Smod of War
My avatar is a man, urGAY

Battle Record: 2-5

Smod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant future
Default Ever try something you didn’t think you’d like…then you tried it…and you…LOVED IT

Story time ;) ;)

A doll can be naked and never feel shy or sexualized or degraded
Smod of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 03:06 PM   #2
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

We’ve already heard about you sucking a ladies dick it’s 2021 on to new things
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 03:09 PM   #3
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Eating ass
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 03:18 PM   #4
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfugrip View Post
Eating ass
You should’ve known you’d love that you’ve been writing ass for 20 years
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 07-15-2021, 03:21 PM   #5
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Ok guy that has the squiggly lines in his name on BOTH sides
Old 07-15-2021, 03:27 PM   #6
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

It’s a sign of masculinity
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 07-15-2021, 03:27 PM   #7
kungfugrip

Strongly disagree
Old 07-15-2021, 03:44 PM   #8
Smod of War

Smod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant future

She/her/hers
He/him/his
They/them/theirs

Get on board

Old 07-15-2021, 03:46 PM   #9
kungfugrip

No thanks
Old 07-15-2021, 03:47 PM   #10
Smod of War

Also what is the most you would to in order to fuck the girl in my avatar?
@kungfugrip @Blue Bayou @knuck

Old 07-15-2021, 03:48 PM   #11
kungfugrip

I'd put her in the friendzone, my dude
Old 07-15-2021, 03:51 PM   #12
Smod of War

Are you KIDDING me?! Look at that ass

It’s 100% quality real LatinX meat

Old 07-15-2021, 03:51 PM   #13
kungfugrip

She doesn't seem that interesting
Old 07-15-2021, 04:12 PM   #14
Loot
I used to be dope at text

Loot is an unknown quantity at this point

sushi
Old 07-15-2021, 04:13 PM   #15
kungfugrip

Sushi is cool but there's nobody on earth that can handle sashimi

That shit is just disgusting
Old 07-15-2021, 04:18 PM   #16
Smod of War

What’s sashimi? Post a pic

Old 07-15-2021, 04:22 PM   #17
kungfugrip

Sashimi is a slab of raw fish on rice

Theres no way that can be appealing to anyone
Old 07-15-2021, 04:31 PM   #18
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Battle Record: 7-9

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfugrip View Post
Sashimi is a slab of raw fish on rice

Theres no way that can be appealing to anyone
It’s bomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
I don’t don’t be understanding me things that…. They say it’s a sling blade
Bomb Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 04:32 PM   #19
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Battle Record: 7-9

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Only tuna shashimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
I don’t don’t be understanding me things that…. They say it’s a sling blade
Bomb Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 05:01 PM   #20
kungfugrip

A slab of raw fish isnt food, and im tired of pretending that it is

Im not a fucking bear