White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Werd. @kungfugrip, dog.. Theres a part of me, after the whole mcgregor and money match, that thinks money and paul are actual in good standings and speak cordially behind closed doors. Lets be honest. Money is about that money and his team knows how to generate and promote major money making events. I mean, At the end of the connor and floyd match them two honestly appeared to have a friendship lol. Was it all staged?. Was it just a new found respect after foghting? Cause ive been there before after fighting someone i hated, we was cool after lol. But idk man. I think money is a lot smarter then people give credit for and these type of events are possibly developed behind closed doors between friends/buisiness partners

I wouldnt be surprised if these 2 conversate regularly and have entirely staged all of this drama and so called beef to make it as big a spectacle as possible to raise money and really them two is straight homies. Lmao.

Floyd da god. I wouldnt doubt it

Last edited by Geno; 06-04-2021 at 07:43 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 07:45 PM   #82
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I was just about to make this thread....

No clue what will happen but I’ll be pissed if they intentionally do some gay shit and have it a draw like Tysons thing. Or somehow make it a disqualification like some WWF shit.

When this thread was made I barely knew those brothers. So I was like they’re clowns... and they are indeed clowns, but hilariously trolling the world for millions of dollars basically.

His brother, Jake Paul... ran up to Floyd at a press conference.. talked shit and then grabbed his hat running away yelling... I got your hat! I got your hat!

Haha, staged or not you can’t tell me that’s not hilarious.
Old 06-04-2021, 07:47 PM   #83
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

It is hilarious though. I mean.. i really dislike these kids. But i have reapect for the way they built thier careers. Theyre basically the worlds greatest villains atm
Old 06-04-2021, 08:03 PM   #84
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Yeah the I got your hat thing was fucking hilarious, that’s some shit you would do to someone in like middle school... and if someone took ya hat running away with it yelling I got your hat you’d be pissed as hell.

I just went on a binge watching spree when I heard about this fight a week or 2 ago and they are indeed clowns.. but in a couple of interviews I saw Logan Paul basically admitted what he was doing... which is trolling the world for 10s of millions of dollars.

Which is in and of itself pretty hilarious. We all know this fight isn’t on the up and up... they aren’t going out balls to the wall fighting for real, there’s obviously been a deal struck between the 2 camps.

The question is how much of a deal, like did they say let’s just dick around the first 2 rounds but make it look real and then Floyd’s guaranteed that Paul is going to go down at the end or what.

I don’t think it’s a question of is it rigged or not, more of a question of HOW rigged is it and to what extent.
Old 06-04-2021, 08:06 PM   #85
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Paul and Askren was clearly a work. Logan is making 250k to fight Mayweather. No rules lmao wtf. I don't even know what it is anymore but i like it
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 08:07 PM   #86
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

He’s making a shit load more than 250k to fight mayweather
Old 06-04-2021, 08:08 PM   #87
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Earl View Post
It is hilarious though. I mean.. i really dislike these kids. But i have reapect for the way they built thier careers. Theyre basically the worlds greatest villains atm
How can you not man? These kids are doing things. He got himself into a fight with Money May ffs. They're doing something right
Old 06-04-2021, 08:08 PM   #88
kungfugrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
He’s making a shit load more than 250k to fight mayweather
Last i checked hes only making 250k. Im putting 100 on him anyway just for the value
Old 06-04-2021, 08:09 PM   #89
kungfugrip

Mayweathers making 10 mill guaranteed
Old 06-04-2021, 08:33 PM   #90
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

jake/woodley should be dope

this logan/mayweather fight is goofy

the funniest/best outcome tho is if somehow logan being 3x his size somehow just throws straight white punches into floyds bird chest tho. don't even go up top. just bully him and do anything but actually box lmao
Old 06-04-2021, 08:41 PM   #91
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfugrip View Post
How can you not man? These kids are doing things. He got himself into a fight with Money May ffs. They're doing something right
Yeah I agree to even make something like this happen is nuts. They’re epitome of douchebags I think a lot of it is in purpose... a good part of it is just god given douche abilities.

Floyds a douche too though, but he had real talent as a boxer... loved when 50 had beef with Floyd and got the footage of him trying to read basic lines a 8 year old could read.

But yeah I didn’t look up the purse for Logan Paul but even if it did say 250k for the fight... that’s probably just base level amount. Not counting a % of the PPV sales... his social media probably going through the roof with views which he makes money off of. And god knows what else, probably a million ways he’s making money off of it that mere plebeians like us don’t even know about. Sponsors, fucking paid interviews .

Even if he’s only technically getting paid 250k for the purse he’s making a couple of million in other ways without a doubt.
Old 06-04-2021, 09:00 PM   #92
kungfugrip

So you told me i was wrong without even checking

Jesus
Old 06-04-2021, 10:40 PM   #93
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Typical
Old 06-04-2021, 10:45 PM   #94
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Woodley was a good mma fighter, they’re probably talking about boxing though ... woodley was a contender in his weight class in the past few years. He’d make light work of Jake Paul even in boxing.

Looks like both of them have the same MO though. Woodley won’t bring views like mayweather obviously.
Old 06-05-2021, 12:42 AM   #95
kungfugrip

He hasnt won a fight in 4 years
Old 06-06-2021, 07:10 AM   #96
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

twood came to bang in his last fight even though he lost

i got love for bro for that
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 11:02 AM   #97
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

I thought this shit was last night. Why would they do this on a Sunday night? Aint staying up for this shit
Old 06-06-2021, 11:56 AM   #98
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Same.

Wonder how much more money he would’ve gotten if it was last night instead of tonight on a Sunday. Mad stupid.

Still projected up to make to $100mill after all paper-view buys are tallied they are saying.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 11:53 PM   #99
kungfugrip

Decent, fun fight. Not terrible.
Old 06-06-2021, 11:54 PM   #100
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

It was wack. Typical Floyd. He won easily though.
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote