Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 12-18-2020, 04:10 PM   #161
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
Physicians basically saying this is an experimental vaccine and it should never be mandated. Any doctor offering the experimental vaccine to those groups with a 99.99% chance of survival are violating their Hippocratic oath:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CI8sc5g...d=5v0uyt3xzjkk
Bro take a break from this thread...
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 04:24 PM   #162
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
Bro take a break from this thread...
You the thread police?
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 04:36 PM   #163
Coop

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Highly reputable group of physicians testify to Congress that ivermectin is extremely effective as a prophylactic agent and question NIH/CDC/FDA why all treatment now are novel/expensive, and no task forces are put together to review repurposed drugs

“If you take it you will not get sick”

This is major news

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bf8DOQ...=youtu.be#menu
Old 12-18-2020, 05:10 PM   #164
Kill Spree

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
You the thread police?
Nvm hang yourself faggot
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 12:43 AM   #165
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

skimmed thread.

fraze, you been marked out. sit down you teleprompter faggot.

uhoh dropped a jewel about lockdowns.

coop, salute my G

& anyone who is remotely open to looking at a potential broader perspective - even if you disagree with it - salute

ouch you dont count you spacehead muthafucka
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 11:46 AM   #166
Coop

4 workers in Chicago had adverse side effects from the “fastest vaccine ever”. They decided to pause the vaccine smh

https://www.foxnews.com/health/chica...actions-report

We only a few days into this and many reports of bad shit happening to people. Stay sleep if y’all want to
Old 12-19-2020, 08:37 PM   #167
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Gone
Yes, with the wind my friend.

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz
Master Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 11:11 PM   #168
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Quote:
4 workers in Chicago had adverse side effects from the “fastest vaccine ever”. They decided to pause the vaccine smh

https://www.foxnews.com/health/chica...actions-report

We only a few days into this and many reports of bad shit happening to people. Stay sleep if y’all want to
Quote:
Originally Posted by Article
One worker, described as a middle-aged woman with no previous allergy history, stabilized after treatment Tuesday following a rapid heartbeat, trouble breathing and a skin rash and redness, CBS News reported. She was admitted to a Juneau hospital for monitoring.

The second employee experienced milder symptoms, including eye puffiness, lightheadedness and a scratchy throat, the report said.
You're acting like it made people grow a third arm or something. These are pretty mild symptoms compared to, you know, death.
fraze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 11:21 PM   #169
fraze

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Basically Pharaoh, he’s ignoring the infringing of rights of everyone else. And no, he does not see the faulty logic, even with his MIT degree
I'm not ignoring anyone's rights. I'm making a comparison between one group of people's right to live vs another groups right to make personal health choices.

When people's rights come into conflict, there's a difference between ignoring their rights and asserting that one of these rights is more important than the other.

I think it is more important to be able to protect lives than to guarantee everyone's right to not wear a mask during a public health crisis. The vaccine is a different story because people have a right to control what goes inside their bodies.

It's funny to me that you call me out for faulty logic, but you have posted zero solutions to the elevated death rates caused by COVID. You're ignoring people dying, lmao.
Old 12-20-2020, 07:46 AM   #170
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
You're acting like it made people grow a third arm or something. These are pretty mild symptoms compared to, you know, death.
Why compare mild symptoms of the vaccine to the worst possible symptom of covid? Oh wait... cuz they have abut the same chance of happening. Right, good job
Old 12-20-2020, 07:50 AM   #171
Coop

Quote:
you have posted zero solutions to the elevated death rates caused by COVID. You're ignoring people dying, lmao.
Quote:
How about this, the people who are at risk can stay home! Then they’ll never be around me. Their life is safe. Mine is unhindered. Everyone wins.
Quote:
It really is simple. The people you are referring to that are likely to die (mostly elderly or with other health complications) THEY are the ones who should stay home 24/7. I have yet to have ANYONE tell me how someone can catch corona by staying home 24/7.

Everyone else should be able to resume daily lives as normal, no mask mandate, no forced vaccine. Call it at your own risk if you must but lockdowns are killing more than the virus is.
Old 12-20-2020, 05:33 PM   #172
fraze

Quote:
You can't only keep elderly people at home because people who aren't at risk are still carriers. You can't isolate at risks populations 100% because they generally need care. You would also need to isolate caretakers. But if caretakers are mixing with general population with widespread community infections, you're going to end up killing the elderly anyway.

Also, deaths and health complications AREN'T limited to the elderly. A lot of it is luck of the draw. If you get a bad case you can die or have permanent disability even if you're young and considered "healthy".

Not to mention hospital capacity. We're maxed out now with the interventions that have been put in place. When you run out of hospital capacity completely death rates will go up across the board for covid/non-covid because you can no longer keep up with treating preventable disease.
As we've discussed, "Just stay at home" is not a realistic option for stopping the spread of the virus and stopping deaths.
Old 12-22-2020, 09:40 AM   #173
Coop

A report just put out by the CDC shows in UK 2.79% of people who took the vaccine had “health impact events”

Defined as “Unable to perform normal daily activities, unable to work, required care from doctor”

Crickets from mainstream media

Remember, you can’t sue anyone if you get messed up

Link: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/me...OVID-CLARK.pdf
Old 12-30-2020, 03:41 AM   #174
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Crickets from mainstream media

Remember, you can’t sue anyone if you get messed up
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 04:22 AM   #175
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Don’t fret. I’m definitely not taking it

Not because of videos like the above

Just intuition . & it’s definitely triggering an internal alarm that I can’t even begin to explain

I just know that it hasn’t let me down yet

Last edited by El Muffin; 12-30-2020 at 04:24 AM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 07:20 AM   #176
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

My wife got it 2 weeks ago, it makes your arm sore
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 07:48 AM   #177
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
My wife got it 2 weeks ago, it makes your arm sore
So did stroking me off.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 07:57 AM   #178
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
So did stroking me off.
Drop your location

Nvm I see it’s at my house. I’m running this fade. I’m pulling up with twisted tea in 5

Last edited by Answer; 12-30-2020 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Tea cocked back
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 01:06 PM   #179
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

bb got vaccinate. feel power cursing thru vayne
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 04:29 PM   #180
White LGI

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

This shit shrunk my dick
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coop autistic without vaccines, no vaccine for stupid, vaccine only for sheep