Old 12-11-2020, 10:47 PM   #81
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

its difficult for me to buy any of these stats wholeheartedly tbh. its just all a shitshow

we've been down a guy at work because his wife tested positive. he was never required to be tested, its just assumed he has to quarantine as well. they also have two kids. so that is 4 people, with 1 test. how many other cases of this don't get reported at all? and then combined with the deaths that were incentivized to be reported as covid, its all tricky

to pretend that what coop is saying is utter nonsense is as dumb as how you guys all want to frame it.

anyone who takes the time to look into it knows that its a virus that has the potential to be deadly to an ultra minority of the population. to have a mandated unproven vaccine is as insane to me as the lockdowns in the first place. if it was an actual LEGIT deadly pandemic that was taking swathes of the population i'd STILL be weird about a mandated vaccine.

its all just weird to me i dunno
Old 12-11-2020, 11:26 PM   #82
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

after you get the vaccine it requires a booster shot after, forget how long after.
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 02:37 AM   #83
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
its difficult for me to buy any of these stats wholeheartedly tbh. its just all a shitshow

we've been down a guy at work because his wife tested positive. he was never required to be tested, its just assumed he has to quarantine as well. they also have two kids. so that is 4 people, with 1 test. how many other cases of this don't get reported at all? and then combined with the deaths that were incentivized to be reported as covid, its all tricky

to pretend that what coop is saying is utter nonsense is as dumb as how you guys all want to frame it.

anyone who takes the time to look into it knows that its a virus that has the potential to be deadly to an ultra minority of the population. to have a mandated unproven vaccine is as insane to me as the lockdowns in the first place. if it was an actual LEGIT deadly pandemic that was taking swathes of the population i'd STILL be weird about a mandated vaccine.

its all just weird to me i dunno
uh-oh, you're a cool dude so I'm not going to flame your whole post.

But real quick:
* stat I was quoting is confirmed cases. (1 case = 1 test result). Your family of 4 would have been counted as 1 case in my number because it's not a count of people "quarantined"

* coop isn't saying utter nonsense. its partial truth mixed with partial nonsense:
- the vaccine is a new DNA based technology that was never been tested on humans at this scale before. but it also isn't physically capable of modifying human DNA.
- masks mandates aren't 100% effective. but they are still one of the most effective public policy tools we have currently.
that sort of thing.

* virus has the POTENTIAL to be deadly to anyone. the LIKELIHOOD is lower for younger people, but its still playing russian roulette. some unlucky people get the bullet, even little kids. Anyone who is telling you this only affects old people should go visit a COVID ICU in any major city in America and ask the nurses what the age range of patients they've admitted is.

* 3000 deaths/day actually is a LEGIT deadly pandemic that was taking swathes of the population
fraze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 08:47 AM   #84
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

my 4 people with 1 test thing was me musing about how off the stats are. if its as contagious as people say, im sure living in the same household with it becomes unavoidable to not contract it. espescially when you wait 3 days for results and have 0 symptoms. basically what i was saying is that 1 confirmed result number, could be 4. none of them are dead lol. he comes back to work monday.

now not everyone is a family of 4, but i think its safe to assume the case rate is much higher than is reported because of these scenarios, and i find it hard to believe that any covid deaths are slipping through the cracks unreported

so its even less lethal than reported basically. i don't think thats conspiracy nonsense or anything other than common sense, but again thats me.

that chart is a little dated since the covid figure it uses is 2200 deaths a day, but it helps put into perspective those numbers. it disgusts me when politicians use shit like "more people died today of covid than died in 9/11" type figures. people die. its unavoidable. whether its from covid, the flu, a bus hits you, your heart explodes, blah blah. at a certain point we need to accept that covid exists and isn't going away, we can personally take what precautions we feel we need to, to avoid it. but this governmental overreach is terrifying to me, far more than the virus itself

thats just me tho. we're what 10 months into this now? 9 months? countless livelihoods destroyed, businesses that will never come back, and the worst part of all of it is the precedent has been set for future use of locking down. i don't like it
Old 12-12-2020, 09:45 AM   #85
fraze

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

respect your point on cases potentially being underreported. But you could almost double the number of recorded cases and the death rate would still be above 1%.

but if we're going there, we also have to acknowledge potential underreporting of deaths (for political reasons or due to misclassification). People have been doing statistical gymnastics with reporting since the pandemic began.

You don't have to trust me on the 1% death rate, but I'm pretty confident in that because that's roughly the percentage used when forecasting covid deaths and it has been tracking reality pretty accurately.

You chart is good context in general, but it is misleading to compare global deaths from various diseases to the COVID death rates for Europe only. We're currently at 13k global deaths per day from COVID. That means it's deadlier than everything on your least except for cancer and heart attacks. That's pretty serious bruh.
Old 12-12-2020, 10:10 AM   #86
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

THOSE DEATH NUMBERS INCLUDE “PROBABLE” CAUSES OF DEATHS FROM COVID. THEY ARE NOT ALL CONFIRMED CASES. 3k/day IS FALSE. AN “ESTIMATE”
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 10:15 AM   #87
Coop

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Uh oh you are right to trust your gut. Don’t let peer pressure silence your intuition. Something IS OFF with all this shit. I’m telling you, use that intuition and look deeper into this, don’t just “go along with it” cuz you don’t want to be a conspiracy theorist.

Notice how fraze responded “coop is saying partial truth/nonsense” and then uses an example about how the vaccine doesn’t alter dna, as if I ever said that? Literally never said that. He ASSUMES I think that because that’s what “conspiracy theorists think” and all “theorists” must think the same. It’s embedded in these zombies that anything against the national narrative is conspiracy and it equals lizard people and flat earth. Fuck em. Keep your eyes open bruh
Old 12-12-2020, 10:17 AM   #88
Coop

It’s like we are all pigs, standing in line for the slaughterhouse. I’m the mfer yelling we need to gtfo, y’all the mfers out here promoting bacon products with the farmer . Straight brainwashed
Old 12-12-2020, 10:24 AM   #89
Coop

“ COVID-19 deaths are identified using a new ICD–10 code. When COVID-19 is reported as a cause of death – or when it is listed as a “probable” or “presumed” cause — the death is coded as U07.1. This can include cases with or without laboratory confirmation.“

STRAIGHT FROM THE CDCS WEBSITE.

PROBABLE OR PRESUMED <—- ARE YALL SKIPPING OVER THIS.

MEANING, IF YOU HAD FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS AROUND THE TIME OF DEATH, THATS ENOUGH TO SAY “WELL IT WAS LIKELY FROM COVID” EVEN THOUGH IT WASNT.

DOCTORS HAVE COME OUT AND SAID THEY WERE PRESSURED BY SUPERIORS TO USE THIS NEW CODE . JUST DO A SEARCH FOR YOURSELF. RUMOR IS HOSPITALS GET MORE MONEY

IM TELLING YOU THESE NUMBERS ARE OVERINFLATED BECAUSE OF THIS ALONE

DONT BELIEVE ME? TRY AND FIND THE SEPARATE NUMBERS OF “CONFIRMED” VS “PROBABLE”... YOU CANT. WHY IS THAT HIDDEN??
Old 12-12-2020, 11:26 AM   #90
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

its not a rumor, its legislated fact, at least as far as medicare goes that they receive a certain amount of money per covid patient.
Old 12-12-2020, 12:12 PM   #91
fraze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
Notice how fraze responded “coop is saying partial truth/nonsense” and then uses an example about how the vaccine doesn’t alter dna, as if I ever said that? Literally never said that.
My apologies for the misattribution. I was basing that on the original post and the fact that you're anti-vaccine. If you don't think the vaccine alters DNA, not really sure what your problem with it is.
Old 12-12-2020, 12:17 PM   #92
fraze

Quote:
DONT BELIEVE ME? TRY AND FIND THE SEPARATE NUMBERS OF “CONFIRMED” VS “PROBABLE”... YOU CANT. WHY IS THAT HIDDEN??
This website is one of the many places where you can find this data. I linked their explanation of the reason for differences in accounting methods but their data is available on the site for states that collect it.
https://covidtracking.com/blog/confi...unted-two-ways
Old 12-12-2020, 12:23 PM   #93
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
My apologies for the misattribution. I was basing that on the original post and the fact that you're anti-vaccine. If you don't think the vaccine alters DNA, not really sure what your problem with it is.
My problem with it is that it SHOULDNT EVER BECOME MANDATORY, nor mandatory for “normal life activities” like the masks are
Old 12-12-2020, 12:26 PM   #94
Coop

Quote:
This website is one of the many places where you can find this data. I linked their explanation of the reason for differences in accounting methods but their data is available on the site for states that collect it.
https://covidtracking.com/blog/confi...unted-two-ways
Lol incomplete at best. It’s only from may, and it’s less than half of the states
Old 12-12-2020, 12:29 PM   #95
Coop

I’m driving so I’ll take a look later, but a preliminary scan of that page shows it supports my argument
Old 12-12-2020, 12:30 PM   #96
fraze

Quote:
My problem with it is that it SHOULDNT EVER BECOME MANDATORY, nor mandatory for “normal life activities” like the masks are
Only problem with that is those are the two most effective ways to combat the virus. Is it worse to make people wear masks or to make them die? That's literally what you're doing if you let the virus run rampant.

The vaccine is a medical treatment, I'm pretty sure it would be unconstitutional to make getting it mandatory. Realistically, we're talking more about how the government would incentivize vaccination because a mandate is not enforceable.
Old 12-12-2020, 12:36 PM   #97
Coop

Quote:
Only problem with that is those are the two most effective ways to combat the virus. Is it worse to make people wear masks or to make them die? That's literally what you're doing if you let the virus run rampant.

The vaccine is a medical treatment, I'm pretty sure it would be unconstitutional to make getting it mandatory. Realistically, we're talking more about how the government would incentivize vaccination because a mandate is not enforceable.
So what if they are the most effective ways. Idgaf if the vaccine gave you superpowers and doubled your lifespan. It should still be a choice and there’s nothing anyone can say to make sense of “no we should force it into people against their will” period.

And to answer your question it’s worse to MAKE people wear masks. You assume people don’t have the wherewithal to make their own decisions about their health? Who are you to say what I HAVE TO DO because YOURE SCARED. FOH .

I have no problem with you wearing a mask. I have no problem with you getting a vaccine. Because it’s your life. But when you try to disrupt mine, and tell me I gotta do that shit, for a virus that isn’t as deadly as is being reported, you can promptly suck my dick. Y’all acting like this the walking dead virus or a virus that kills 1/3 people. IT AINT
Old 12-12-2020, 12:40 PM   #98
fraze

If you wearing a mask would save even one life you should do it.

If you don't have the human decency to do it on your own, it should be made the law of the land.

Because it saves lifes.

People's lives are worth more than your slight inconvenience in wearing a mask.
Old 12-12-2020, 01:07 PM   #99
Coop

Quote:
If you wearing a mask would save even one life you should do it.

If you don't have the human decency to do it on your own, it should be made the law of the land.

Because it saves lifes.

People's lives are worth more than your slight inconvenience in wearing a mask.
You regurgitated that so nicely that you could be a news anchor or politician.

How about this, the people who are at risk can stay home! Then they’ll never be around me. Their life is safe. Mine is unhindered. Everyone wins.
Old 12-12-2020, 01:10 PM   #100
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

You guys still going at it? Go outside
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coop autistic without vaccines, no vaccine for stupid, vaccine only for sheep