Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2020, 02:59 PM   #11
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
The reason why the effectiveness is so high is because they're using the technique described in the op. The vaccine is basically the rna for the protein sequence that creates the virus' spike protein (the thing that lets it attach to cells). These harmless spikes are created and your immune system develops a defense for it. These same antibodies are used against the real virus.

They could develop this quickly because with modern technologies you only need to know the DNA sequence of the virus to build the mRNA. They had that info back in January because you only need a sample of the virus.

I'm going to assume that last part was a joke.
Doesn’t still explain the lightning speed, nor does it inspire confidence.

By all means, y’all take what you want to take. I’m going to need something way more deadly than this COVID for me to even consider a vaccine. My immune system is good enough .

Also I don’t see how anyone thinks it’s a good idea for it to be MANDATORY/FORCED on people.
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coop autistic without vaccines, no vaccine for stupid, vaccine only for sheep