Old 11-14-2020, 09:09 AM   #21
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i was too poor tbh

had sega genesis most my youth, played 64 and playstation at other peoples houses until i got a playstation, then i'd steal playstation games from my friends like a degenerate

ps2 was what hit tho, i remember convincing my mom to rent one from blockbuster lmao

when i got one tho it was crazy
Old 11-14-2020, 09:29 AM   #22
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

damn i forgot about renting consoles from blockbuster. it'd be like $20 for 5 days not including a game which in retrospect was a ripoff, plus you had to put in a $400 deposit in case you broke the shit
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 09:33 AM   #23
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

n64 was the best, just played through super mario 64 on nintendo switch.

why was it so good.
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 09:33 AM   #24
Eviction
Detained

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

n64 was the best, just played through super mario 64 on nintendo switch.

why was it so good.
Old 11-14-2020, 01:44 PM   #25
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Imagine being so wrong twice.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 02:52 PM   #26
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Ps2 was probably my favorite tho

I played the Socom series at a high level competitively

My clan was sponsored by Virgin & we were perpetually top 3 on the gb ladders for the following 3 different expansions

This was before esports took off . Mlg ended up acquiring gamebattles and .. you see what the scene has become now . Multimillion dollar cash pools etcetc

I’m one of the progenitors :)

Our montages are still up on YouTube . That’s crazy to me . Saw a reddit thread asking about us not too long ago

Those were the days . A nigga had fans .

Last edited by El Muffin; 11-14-2020 at 02:58 PM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 12:07 PM   #27
Scout
Jeice! Who's that?

Battle Record: 3-3

Scout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin View Post
I can assure you that we all ran around that opening world for 5 hours before even completing any tasks to get stars

Oh

And the CASTLE

Who else just ran around that bitch mind blown ? I know I did

I can still hear the music . Dun.. dun.. DUNDUNDUNDUN.. lmso

Stretching Mario’s face n telling friends to look at your creation

Man those were the times

Split screen goldeneye

Wcw vs NWo . Thq wrestling games

My childhood was LIT
Yes

Quote:
And then

I borrowed Ocarina of Time from a friend at school

And nothing equates to that opening experience either

Explored Hyrule Field for eons

So much nostalgia guys sorry
And yes
Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 01:14 PM   #28
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

This one might slip by y’all though

I personally thought Shemnue on Dreamcast was a notable experience

It got bad reviews but I swear that game was the shit. Running around the slums of Japan .. after hours
Everything was in real time ( accelerated but still ) if you had a meeting at 3am behind a night club . You had to be there for the cutscene to initiate . Random ass QTEs etc . You could interact with everything

Buy sodas at vending machines n shit like that

Really interesting game
Old 11-15-2020, 01:46 PM   #29
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Quote:
This one might slip by y’all though

I personally thought Shemnue on Dreamcast was a notable experience

It got bad reviews but I swear that game was the shit. Running around the slums of Japan .. after hours
Everything was in real time ( accelerated but still ) if you had a meeting at 3am behind a night club . You had to be there for the cutscene to initiate . Random ass QTEs etc . You could interact with everything

Buy sodas at vending machines n shit like that

Really interesting game
I had shenmue 2 on PS2 and that game was dope as fuck to me. They had all kinds of mini games like darts and cards that you could play, iirc you had to learn different fighting styles like tai chi from an old man in a park, outside of running around and beating up gangs of people and shit. I don't remember a whole lot more than that, but I remember fucking with it heavy

I also really miss Def Jam FFNY. Def Jam was on some bullshit saying they were gonna announce a new videogame when they hit 1 million subscribers on twitter but that never happened. Lying ass pieces of shit

I don't really play many videogames anymore but when I do it's always some Nostalgic shit. I still got my N64 with Majoras Mask, Ocarina of Time, Mario kart and diddy Kong, and the few games I have on my Xbox outside of NBA 2k are Fable 1, FF8, FF9, and FFX and the Halo collection. I also got the THPS remake which was fire.

One game I really miss that they don't have backwards compatibility on is Dark Cloud

Last edited by Answer; 11-15-2020 at 01:55 PM.
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 01:47 PM   #30
UserName
K I N G

Battle Record: 15-10

UserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant future

My friend bought two ps5s and currently has one on eBay asking for like $900

I hate him.
Old 11-15-2020, 03:07 PM   #31
Concrete

Battle Record: 5-0

Concrete has a brilliant futureConcrete has a brilliant futureConcrete has a brilliant futureConcrete has a brilliant futureConcrete has a brilliant futureConcrete has a brilliant futureConcrete has a brilliant futureConcrete has a brilliant futureConcrete has a brilliant futureConcrete has a brilliant futureConcrete has a brilliant future

Looking forward to play Demon Souls, sometime next damn year.
Concrete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 05:17 PM   #32
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
I had shenmue 2 on PS2 and that game was dope as fuck to me. They had all kinds of mini games like darts and cards that you could play, iirc you had to learn different fighting styles like tai chi from an old man in a park, outside of running around and beating up gangs of people and shit. I don't remember a whole lot more than that, but I remember fucking with it heavy

I also really miss Def Jam FFNY. Def Jam was on some bullshit saying they were gonna announce a new videogame when they hit 1 million subscribers on twitter but that never happened. Lying ass pieces of shit

I don't really play many videogames anymore but when I do it's always some Nostalgic shit. I still got my N64 with Majoras Mask, Ocarina of Time, Mario kart and diddy Kong, and the few games I have on my Xbox outside of NBA 2k are Fable 1, FF8, FF9, and FFX and the Halo collection. I also got the THPS remake which was fire.

One game I really miss that they don't have backwards compatibility on is Dark Cloud
Oh shit I remember dark cloud

But yeah I hated majoras mask cause of the time limit shit

I wanna run around n explore .. not worry about a goddamn crackhead moon blowing shit up

Constant anxiety the entire time .. wasn’t sure if I was ever on pace you feel me?

Edit: btw Shemnue 2 was cool .. it was pretty expansive in Kowloon or whatever but that one was a bit blander in regards to the exploration . The areas were pretty labyrinthine.. as opposed to how smooth the transitioning was in between sectors of inner city Japan in Shemnue 1 . Like it was Easy to tell where you were . Not so much in Shemnue 2 . That shit was weird looking for those 4 ppl you had to fight .. I remember being lost like a mf

Last edited by El Muffin; 11-15-2020 at 07:32 PM.
Old 11-15-2020, 05:35 PM   #33
Scout
Jeice! Who's that?

Scout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant futureScout has a brilliant future

Quote:
“ HES GOT DA SPECIAL! RUNNNN”

* runs into the ropes back n forth trying to get away *

Sigh

* dives out the ring to get a chair *
Playing special guest referee w the homies in early smackdown games when the mode came out
No mercy
Attitude before that

Those were the days
Old 11-15-2020, 07:22 PM   #34
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

I prefer the ones where you had the waggle the analog when you got a special

The ones with the move sets were tedious as hell

I can’t remember all the title names but I definitely remember thq developed em or published them . Rip

Edit after googling: Revenge , wrestle mania 2000 n world tour

Those were my shits

Random cult classic suggestion : Mischeif Makers

I rented that like 20x. Obscure Japanese game with the dopiest boss fights bruh . Like seriously. YouTube em

Last edited by El Muffin; 11-15-2020 at 07:25 PM.
Old 11-15-2020, 09:37 PM   #35
Eviction
Detained

I used to rent games, back when they had the game shark on PS2.

never could get that shit to work.
Old 11-15-2020, 09:56 PM   #36
Scout
Jeice! Who's that?

You would absolutely love The Isle @El Muffin
Old 11-15-2020, 10:37 PM   #37
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Still playing xbox 360... currently playing Gears of war 3.. I like it but it seems way way too easy.. its easy to me and I'm not even a 'gamer'
Old 11-15-2020, 10:37 PM   #38
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I'm about to go to Taco Bell and have those fuckers give me my free PS5 though.
Old 11-15-2020, 11:13 PM   #39
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

lukie games... just google it

if you want old games I just got fable 3, gears of war 3, nba 2k11 with jordan on the front, call of duty Ghosts, Assassins' creed brotherhood, BioShock 2 and Boderlands 2 for like 26$... all of them I only spent over 25$ because if you spent over that it was free shipping, they all work... and was to my door step in like 4 days amazon prime type shit.

so if you want to play old games and whatever, thats the way to go... just google Lukie Games.. I sound like an ad bot now or something, but just letting you know.
Old 11-16-2020, 02:36 AM   #40
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod of War View Post
How is the gameplay and graphics as compared to the PS4?
Frfr
Fire homie especially when i switch my tv over to vivid or computer res.. u can see the sweat dripping off these fuckers its like ur controlling a realkperson lol. Also bought godfall even tho the reviews arent good i really enjoy it. Looks amazing and it reminda me of the new god of war the way the comnat is and how its set up visually. I think its dope