Old 10-08-2020, 12:36 PM   #21
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

2020 - 1994 = 26 years

365 days x 26 years = 9490 days

To your first point, Corleone is a former member of the wutang clan and the original frontman of Linkin Park, he does not take days off.

So that's still 9490 days

Lets ignore the leap days, as you insisted

That's still 9490 days

AOL chat was popping until about 2004. So that's 1994 - 2004, 10 years. 10 x 365 = 3650 days

Meaning for 3,650 of those days, your boy corleone was flexing hard on AOL Chat rooms, and keep in mind he was in his prime dropping far more bars on average than he drops now

If you were around back in AOL Chat days, you know we did like 5+ keystyle battles a day. We didn't do this weak ass i need 14 days to write a verse and then im gonna ask for an extension bullshit yall do these days. We showed up, dropped bars on the spot in 10 minutes and moved onto the next battle. You could easily do 20 battles in a single day if you really wanted to.

So let's lowball it and say Corleone was doing anywhere between 4 to 6 aol keystyle battles a day for those 3650 days. Averaging (4+6 / 2) = 5 battles on average

So let's just say on average he was doing 5 keystyle battles a day on AOL Chat between 1994 - 2004.

obviously he won every battle, otherwise his record wouldn't be 20,000 - 0.

That's 5 keystyle battles a day for 3650 days, which is 18,250 battles total.

We still have 5840 days left to account for 2004 - 2020 (that's about 834 weeks)

If he only battled 6 times a week and rested on sunday the way any God of text battling would do, that's 6 x 834 = 5,004 battles.

If we add those 5,004 battles to the 18,250 battles corleone completed between 94 and '04, he not only would've been ABLE to battle 20,000 times, it is actually highly likely that corleone's real record is somewhere around 23254 - 0

So we can see that if anything, Corleone was being modest about his record

Last edited by Answer; 10-08-2020 at 12:39 PM.
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 02:08 PM   #22
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

AOL freestyle cypher keystyles don’t count on your record though?

It would be like Mayweather adding every sparring session he has ever had to his resume.
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 03:29 PM   #23
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

"maybe" you "are" a "lame cuck" and text "stan" who uses "quotes" like "boomers" type on the "information superhighway"

now grab your ankles and let's cyber, cor

a/s/l???
Old 10-08-2020, 05:02 PM   #24
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corleone View Post
If anyone was more talented than me, then so be it but I'll be damned if I let a dumb motherfucker such as yourself make up lies about me and fabricate this life of some sorts that you've claimed I've lived. On top of that, I am recognized as a legend/veteran/forerunner on these net boards, so for you to hold myself subject to anything lesser than that is something I will never stand for. If you weren't around back in my day, how am I to continue to lower myself for the sake of your own jealousy, towards myself? Humility is one thing, but when someone is trying to humiliate you, its another thing. Check yourself, homie. You ain't shit.

I enjoy what I essentially do, as in battling on the net and etc, so if you don't see eye to eye with me on that level, then I suggest that you find a new hobby.
Self described legend

Yet Everyone of your peers you named? Are rejects

You forget some of us having been doing this for over 2 decades too

Only person that can vouch for you is yourself

Geno who you said “ would take a bullet you “ called you a Stan too

Tbh you ain’t shit otherwise someone would have heard of you . Definitely know those names you stanning .. but guess what

The guys you idolize ? They got humiliated n left

You are next

Lmao @ If you don’t see eye to eye to me find a new hobby

Bro you are trash . Nobody cares about a weird, faggot ass nigga named Corleone legacy because there isn’t one .

Understand? Lmao

Seriously your verses/beats/ everything are straight trash. Log tf out already

Last edited by El Muffin; 10-08-2020 at 05:22 PM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 05:03 PM   #25
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
"maybe" you "are" a "lame cuck" and text "stan" who uses "quotes" like "boomers" type on the "information superhighway"

a/s/l???
Accurate
Old 10-08-2020, 05:04 PM   #26
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post

It would be like Mayweather adding every sparring session he has ever had to his resume.
Seriously

I’ve taken part in many of those

There were no winners . It was pretty much a flex on who could create bars consistently with little time to think of concepts

This nigga is a stan

P.S I didn’t like oneduh as a battler much but he was really prolific in those aim chat rooms

Easy Segway into corruption though

Last edited by El Muffin; 10-08-2020 at 05:20 PM.
Old 10-08-2020, 06:05 PM   #27
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post

Cor's wins from AIM battles are just as valid as the 70% of battles against trash tier nobodies with 5 posts that you made your name off of while simultaneously crying to moderators to discount votes against you
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 06:17 PM   #28
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
2020 - 1994 = 26 years

365 days x 26 years = 9490 days

To your first point, Corleone is a former member of the wutang clan and the original frontman of Linkin Park, he does not take days off.

So that's still 9490 days

Lets ignore the leap days, as you insisted

That's still 9490 days

AOL chat was popping until about 2004. So that's 1994 - 2004, 10 years. 10 x 365 = 3650 days

Meaning for 3,650 of those days, your boy corleone was flexing hard on AOL Chat rooms, and keep in mind he was in his prime dropping far more bars on average than he drops now

If you were around back in AOL Chat days, you know we did like 5+ keystyle battles a day. We didn't do this weak ass i need 14 days to write a verse and then im gonna ask for an extension bullshit yall do these days. We showed up, dropped bars on the spot in 10 minutes and moved onto the next battle. You could easily do 20 battles in a single day if you really wanted to.

So let's lowball it and say Corleone was doing anywhere between 4 to 6 aol keystyle battles a day for those 3650 days. Averaging (4+6 / 2) = 5 battles on average

So let's just say on average he was doing 5 keystyle battles a day on AOL Chat between 1994 - 2004.

obviously he won every battle, otherwise his record wouldn't be 20,000 - 0.

That's 5 keystyle battles a day for 3650 days, which is 18,250 battles total.

We still have 5840 days left to account for 2004 - 2020 (that's about 834 weeks)

If he only battled 6 times a week and rested on sunday the way any God of text battling would do, that's 6 x 834 = 5,004 battles.

If we add those 5,004 battles to the 18,250 battles corleone completed between 94 and '04, he not only would've been ABLE to battle 20,000 times, it is actually highly likely that corleone's real record is somewhere around 23254 - 0

So we can see that if anything, Corleone was being modest about his record
This is amazing

Nothing but facts here
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 07:04 PM   #29
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Cor's wins from AIM battles are just as valid as the 70% of battles against trash tier nobodies with 5 posts that you made your name off of while simultaneously crying to moderators to discount votes against you
Lol yikes
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 10:43 PM   #30
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
I would say 100% but 70% is close enough, lol..
Old 10-08-2020, 10:50 PM   #31
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin View Post
Self described legend

Yet Everyone of your peers you named? Are rejects

You forget some of us having been doing this for over 2 decades too

Only person that can vouch for you is yourself

Geno who you said “ would take a bullet you “ called you a Stan too

Tbh you ain’t shit otherwise someone would have heard of you . Definitely know those names you stanning .. but guess what

The guys you idolize ? They got humiliated n left

You are next

Lmao @ If you don’t see eye to eye to me find a new hobby

Bro you are trash . Nobody cares about a weird, faggot ass nigga named Corleone legacy because there isn’t one .

Understand? Lmao

Seriously your verses/beats/ everything are straight trash. Log tf out already
you really dont know how bad I would love to fuck you up right now, lol.. booooiiii... whheeeewwwww... you have a nag for saying bullshit that really urks me but im going to leave it at that.. aye guy, enjoy the show, obviously you paid for your tickets and that was that.. no refunds my guy.. stop being a bitch.. nothing you say is true or can hold up to my name and status in any shape or form.. but trust and believe, Ill see you when I see you..
Old 10-08-2020, 11:00 PM   #32
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post

a/s/l???
lmfao.. sure.. stfu you faggott.. like I told that fag @El Muffin I'll see you when I see you.. stop hiding behind your computer screen.. ill whip your ass and have you flippin pancakes for me with tit implants for breakfast every morning.. you fuckin dick in the butt..
Old 10-08-2020, 11:46 PM   #33
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
you really dont know how bad I would love to fuck you up right now, lol.. booooiiii... whheeeewwwww... you have a nag for saying bullshit that really urks me but im going to leave it at that.. aye guy, enjoy the show, obviously you paid for your tickets and that was that.. no refunds my guy.. stop being a bitch.. nothing you say is true or can hold up to my name and status in any shape or form.. but trust and believe, Ill see you when I see you..
Ok “ you shouldn’t have said that “ Corleone

Shut your wack ass up . Cornball
Old 10-08-2020, 11:48 PM   #34
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
lmfao.. sure.. stfu you faggott.. like I told that fag @El Muffin I'll see you when I see you.. stop hiding behind your computer screen.. ill whip your ass and have you flippin pancakes for me with tit implants for breakfast every morning.. you fuckin dick in the butt..
That was the weirdest threat I’ve ever seen

It sounds like a fantasy of yours if I’m being completely honest

Btw..My post “ urks “ you because I’m breaching that glaringly obvious illusion you have put up

That’s how weirdos react upon exposure.. they just wanna lash out xD

Truth hurts doesn’t it . No one knows who you are .. & the ppl who did know you said you were a faggot lapdog

That’s it. Shut it down

Last edited by El Muffin; 10-09-2020 at 01:47 AM.
Old 10-08-2020, 11:54 PM   #35
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

For reference people

What grown ass man calls another man a “ dick in the buttt “

Harken back to your adolescence. Cause I’m sure that’s the last time you heard that idiom

Now..

Realize this dude is 36 or something

Everything about dude is cringeworthy . Everything
Old 10-09-2020, 12:52 AM   #36
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

@El Muffin

Don't waste your time on the liar anymore

Or maybe you should since you're urking him.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 01:49 AM   #37
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

It’s funny how him & curse are bro’s

& I pinkslipped dude off the site

Faggots align with other faggots

I’m not surprised they are friends lmao
Old 10-09-2020, 03:35 AM   #38
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

WAIT A SECOND!!!!! THAT DUDE WAS LYING!?!?!

You just wasted too much time on that nigga, I started reading your calculations and I got flash backs of high school math class. And I don't be liking that.

Dudes full of shit obviously no need for calculations.
Old 10-09-2020, 06:33 AM   #39
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

What in the Fuck.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 06:46 PM   #40
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lmao literally name the time and place, I'll get it streamed for you. I love grapplefucking internet warriors.

Tags
cor blimey guvnar, cor lied?, cor toutin his lie, corleone verses remedial