Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Battle League Season VIII > NBL Season 8 Office

User Tag List

Old 11-14-2014, 12:28 AM   #1
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation
Default NBL Magazine: Week 1

Introduction

Wassup guys, welcome to season 8 of the NBL, run primarily by yours truly. Shout out to Allen Knight and Knucklehead for contributing to the mag, hopefully their continued input will be dope. This season will see a lot of tough penalties for not voting and no showing and I'm looking forward to kicking a few people out. Anyway let's get started.

Meet the Contenders

Packed Graves
RB head aka Kwal!ty’s cousin. He’s definitely motivated to show which is a good start, and he’s constantly improving. His delivery of concepts can be somewhat statementish but if he gets over that he should be a considerable threat.

Unfukwitable
Unfuk was in the NBL last season and had a pretty so-so record. That said he’s come a long way since then, and as of right now is one of the best newer cats with generic flips. He’s got some solid wordplay and with the ability to get to a contender match last season, he could easily see himself getting a shot at a champ match this season, even with harder competition

Jilti
One of the best newer heads on NC, Jilti was the runner up to Tic Tac in the most recent newbie finals in a close match. With some of the best wording and concepts of any relatively newer heads and a fairly unknown background, Jilti is definitely one of the big question marks going into this season

Persist
Is this gamble? I think it’s gamble. I’ve seen some of his 1-2 drops and they have pretty good wording, concepts are alright. Hopefully gamble or not Persist develops those ideas over this season.

Greed
The NBL’s wildcard last season, going from meh verses to beating the now champ Alvin Karpis out of the league in an early matchup. Greed’s inconsistency is his own undoing, but if he can figure out how to keep up his own style while really doing damage he could be solid competition.

En Sabah Nur
BA head who I’ve noticed more recently. He’s got a good handle on text and seems to enjoy battling enough to show without making a fuss. Looks a little corny at times but could be a considerable force given enough battles. He could be an X factor this season.

Hush
NC Hall of Famer who’s tore up the NBL in much more difficult seasons. He should be able to champ if he keeps showing but that can be a big if.

Blanco Bishop
An up and comer who is improving, but inconsistent. If he cleans up his concepts he should be good competition by the end of the season.

Tic Tac
The most recent newbie tourney champion - welcome to the club Tic. AKA Galactic on RB, dude has come a long way in the last year and looks to do a lot more damage this season. He should find his way to at least a contender match.

Knucklehead
Knuck champed the NBL at some point in the NC2.0 era. He could definitely do it again as he is one of the best active when he shows, which could be a problem.

Verbal
This dude is weird and probably won’t show but I hope he does.

Destroyer
Another good battler who can hang with the best when he’s on. He could easily make his way to a champ match and seems motivated enough to do so. Expect him to go 0-12 this season (even though most people will say he got robbed every week) with 33 sway threads.

Mike Wrecka
Old school audio/topical head who doesn’t battle much but will do it if he’s motivated enough by his opponent. He seems to want to battle Muff right now which means we should see some decent bars from him, or he could end up really corny. Mike’s kind of a wild card like that.

Tazz
BA guy who I’ve seen battle once. He looks like he did text a few years ago and has a mortal kombat themed avatar meaning he should be pretty ok. Looking forward to see what he does.

Strikta
Probably the biggest “if he shows” guy in text. I expect this new no-show policy to make an unintended example out of strik, which is a shame because he has a killer style with hard hitting wording and creative concepts. I’d love to be proven wrong on this one but he’s kind of a liability as far as showing up.

Iamtheliquorrandy
Alias who is already signing out. Cool.

King Ra.
I’m pretty sure most of this losses are no shows. One of the best all-around writers on the site, Ra’s a solid battler with dope wording. Hopefully he shows consistently because he could be some dope competition.

Muff
Muff’s turned his isolation on a rig in the middle of the ocean into becoming a full time text battler and it tends to show. He’s one of the more active guys on the site and his recent drops show some text chops that should not be ignored. Assuming he stays active, Muff should be a contender pretty early on.

Joe Metts
Text vet who is probably gonna no show. Which sucks, cause his track record speaks for itself and he could definitely do some damage, but Metts doesn’t tend to show unless his competition is really high profile.

Wordz Ahgod
I know this guy’s on RB and he seems to be good. We’ll see how he competes but I’m willing to bet he’s a solid competitor.

E Tha Real
Older head who I’ve never seen battle, so I’m looking forward to seeing it. All I know is dude has the same major as me which is cool.

Beans
A promising new guy who is constantly improving, if he keeps competing at this level he’s certain to come away better and should be serious competition by the end of the season.

Defiant
Another ‘if he shows’ cat who can be inconsistent with wording or concepts but can still hit hard. Hopefully his recent reaquisition of the BA is enough of an anchor to keep him around because he can be serious competition.

Sike
AKA Amen. RB head who is all about battling. I don’t think I’ve seen him battle tbh but I know he’s got experience. Looking forward to seeing dude competing with some of text’s better battlers.

King Karaoke
Kar had one hell of a run last season, going 12-0 and making it all the way to the champ match before taking an L to Alvin Karpis in a tight one. Last season saw lighter competition but Karaoke ended up with one of the toughest schedules and still came out undefeated. Will season 8 be his redemption for last season’s finals? Only time will tell.

Mercules
I know this dude was around awhile back and I think his name is funny. Haven’t seen him battle, hope he’s good.

Alvin Karpis
The returning champ, beating Karaoke by KO to close out season 7. Karpis is dope when he shows up and has HOF status. Could the only guy in text to back-to-back champ Summer Classics do the same with the NBL?

Potatosacklegend
Alias? Character? Newbie? Genuinely don’t know but his one newbie tourney verse was decent. He’s got a handle on text and should be an okay battler.

Hate Monger
I think this is spookydeep? If it is I still remember his fall brawl 1 verse that was funny as fuck so hopefully that troll character leads to some good verses.

Letterman
RB head I think? If so I think he’s good, looking forward to finding out.

Allen Knight
Another dope battler, Allen has seen his fair share of competition and we’ve seen his car and house. One of the first people to reach 40 wins on NC2.0 so you know he’s an active battler, we’ll see how that transfers into the NBL while also partially modding it.

Hydra
Alias who I don’t expect to show. Cool.

Mixtape of the Week

Check it out here

Rules to Remember

Outside of the basic shit (no swaying, etc) I wanna address voting as much as possible:

-4 voting links in the voting link thread every week - gotta be in the thread, I'm not gonna go count up your individual votes without getting any sort of post with links or names of battles

-If you take an extension you owe an extra voting link - all you asking for extensions this week keep that shit in mind

-If you don't reach the amount you owe during two weeks (i.e. being 6+ links behind) you'll be signed out until you get them - BA/tourney links will be acceptable if you can't find enough NBL links

-No showers will owe links and repeat offenders will receive multiple week bans

And to keep you guys and myself honest, voting and no shows will be kept track of in the sign in/out thread. that will be explained in detail next week.
Old 11-14-2014, 01:02 AM   #2
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Season VII Finals
-1. King Karaoke vs 14. Alvin Karpis-

Alvin Karpis

You gonna flop like Wade, you claim ya white and not the same
You say you're Hubie Brown.....well I guess you do talk a lot of game
The way you get emotional over a photo makes me wanna spazz quick
Honestly I hope I never see a pic of this dick, save that shit for Chyeahhh’s chick
You always been average, your whole careers just an awkward blur
If we did a Mount Rushmore of the best, you’d be using the coin operated binoculars
Have ya chick snorting lines, I didn’t know she was a freak bitch
I pulled her hair and forced that Rail like I’m on some Greed shit
Ya bitch loves to swallow me whole and I’m fine w/ that
I’ll grab a Penn and Teller to write down how she makes it disappear like their acts
You aint winning 5 that’s fact, we all know you’re the worst fake
& will never call this bitch Cari Champion unless it’s on the First Take
Deep down you’re soft, ya whole persona seems wild to me
I got this bitch w/ an ass like Kapri Styles, you just style capris
You’re snitchin on ya whole hood, I can’t respect it G so fuck it
Let me find out you been wearing those wires like a DIRECTV puppet
Do that Hi bye shit in Far rock, ya whole hood wouldn’t let you step thru
I mean shit ask Orc, you’re such a Shamrock don’t even respect you
I’ll call my shooters to come see ya squad, it’s time to ante up
I’ll have Kings team on ice in NY but I don’t mean the Stanley Cup

King Karaoke

Hi...

Pocahontas left u cuz u couldn't handle it properly
I guess the reservations she had weren't just her family's properly
Break up got u mad, pissed that u guys are no longer going steady
Wanted payback but u cant teepee her house if she lives in 1 already
Ill catch u where u live and beat u till blood stains the carpet
That bat'll be flying all over the crib, u'll think it was YDK's apartment
Your gun bars aren't believable, don't even lie you con
Cuz the only time you bust caps is when you try them on
Dome as big as the 1 the rams play in, ur what Stewie would look like as an adult
Ur not a boss but u'd be a good Leader, if Marvel ever makes another Incredible Hulk
That bitch shit u pulled years ago is the reason y not alotta cats respect u
A lot verses were lost on netcees 1 but were u deleting urs way b4 Lama had a chance to
Always flipping my shit, if it wasn't for me u wouldn't be decent bro
Why respect u? when u used the same Strikta line I used weeks ago
Blame it on the alcohol, u get props on bars only when u take mine
We didn't have to know abt ur DUI's to see that u cant walk a straight line
Biting isn't paying homage, everyone considers it theft
Should change his name to Tracy Morgan the way this joker gets rear ended to death
Shots'll leave this queer dead when my niggas put guns to his weird head
Ill have so many hair triggers at your chin, u'll be able to post in the beard thread

Bye...

Alvin Karpis wins 6-0

Power Rankings

1. Hush
Easily one of the best textcees out there, definitely in the all-time top tier. He's capable of beating anyone with enough effort and with about 75% he could champ the league depending on who he faces.

2. Alvin Karpis
Last season's champ, Karpis is known for deadly wording and clever concepts. He can hang with anyone competing in text today and if he stays around he's a shoe-in to champ.

3. Karaoke
Undefeated last season against the best the NBL saw and made it all the way to the finals. Karaoke is deadly when he shows in full force, as long as he doesn't phone it it he'll have his share of opportunities to champ.

4. Muff
Wild card. He's been showing in full force lately, guess we know what being stuck in the ocean will do to your text chops. Again, if he keeps doing his thing he'll see a champ match.

5. Knucklehead
Has champed the NBL battling the likes of myself and Hollywood. Competition should be tougher this season but Knuck has the ability to win against most of these guys.

6. Allen Knight
One of the most consistent guys on the site. Showing in your battles is a huge factor and Allen is one of the best to show consistently. He should find his way to a champ match if modding doesn't get in the way.

7. Destroyer
Destroyer is Dope when he's on. The only thing that I see holding him back is losing interest, which tends to happen if he loses a close battle. But as it stands he's among the best in the league.

8. Joe Metts
I'd put him higher but he doesn't have a great track record of showing. If he does keep showing up expect him to climb the ranks and champ, but as it stands I gotta be wary.

9. Strikta
See Above.

10. Tic Tac
Newbie tourney champ looks dope going into this season. I expect him to show up often and be some good competition. He isn't likely to champ unless the opportunity provides itself but if one does Tic will definitely take it.

11. Jilti
Same as Tic really, but Tic beat him in the newbie tourney so I gotta give him the edge. That said the two are definitely comparable.

Honorable mentions:
Defiant, Unfukwitable, Sike, and Wordz AhGod - Just haven't seen as much from these guys so I couldn't rank em but I expect them to kill it all the same

Predictions
-Red = Knucklehead; Green = Allen Knight-

Packed Graves vs. Letterman

Both mediocre RB heads. PG almost beat Karaoke somehow in the Survivor tourney so that's a plus. He's pretty bland, which is the same minus towards Letterman. Toss up tbh. Both should leave. I don't think Letterman has to hold his children down from the gravitational pull of his giant retard dome though. That advantage will help him dedicate more time to this battle with use of both hands.

Letterman: 60/40

this could be a close one but these 2 prolly battled alot on rb,
let has good wording but his concepts need work there not fresh, graves
can drop cool here an there he needs to work on consistency but this could end up
being a nice battle.
winner=packed i think he'll pull this one. 60/40

Unfukwitable vs. Hate Monger

Unfuk is pretty dope for a newer(?) head. I think he post on RB as well. Each verse seems to get better, with a few slight hiccups. Hate Monger is the alias of that one gay English mud creature. So irrelevant I don't even remember his first alias name. Never seen him battle, and he's from LB so he isn't good by default.

Unfuk: 80/20

un has been dropping some solid bars and is active w/ a lil more polishing on his
verses he could be pretty good, spooky i havent seen him battle in a while so idk
he is rusty prolly.
winner=unfuckwitable but hate can take it if he isnt rusty, 70/30

Jilti vs. Potatosacklegend

Jilti is a big up and comer. Everyone is talking about him. My 3rd cousin is paying close attention to his progress on the circuit. Sack is some alias of I forget who. I thought V but I don't see him posting in the NBL. Alias's are dumb and Jilti is the second coming of text.

Jilti: 90/10

jilti aka ill clinton is a faggot he was accused by muff for biting a hens line then edited out like its ok to do an on one notice, potato idk who he is. he could be a alias thats good or not
winner= idc

Persist vs. Alvin Karpis

Spoiler: Persist is Malcolm Techs

Alvin Karpis: 100/0

alvin is last seasons champ, hes dope an HOF, he will have a nice verse tbh
persist from rb hes decent but he'll have to drop really dope to win this, havent
seen anything crazy from him yet but anything can happen
winner=alvin 75/25

Greed vs. Mercules

Greed has a hole in his neck and is a lackluster performer. Merc is an old textcee. Saw Merc post today in some battle, maybe in this. Idk. He is okay. Def has that older text style. Some corny/played ish. Greed can't even win in poetry battles though so

Mercules: 60/40

this is a toss up cuz merc was dope but his recent verse i seen was ok at best
greed is really off an on, some times he drops cool shit then the next its smh
hopefully he drops like he did verse karpis
winner= idk 50/50 here anyone can take it.

En Sabah Nur vs. King Karaoke

Sabah is on RB. -2 points. He seems newer or an older low/mid tier dude with rust. Not sure. Karaoke will key a great verse full of current events at his daily spa treatment and destroy Sabah with ease. It'll be a great battle for Karaokes sparkle studded scrap book.

Karaoke: 85/15

en is a alias an hes pretty good, but kar is dope an last season went like 13-0 or sumthing shit can be close because idk if kar has personals on dude, but im looking forward to this one tbh.
winner=kar, 60/40 in maybe BOTW

Hush vs. Sike

Don't know who Sike is and were he came from. The way he interacts with disc seems like he isn't new. He also knows old heads and RM/BB stories. I saw RC post a thread. Maybe it's him. Hush is top 5 ever, IMHO #1. So yeah.. whether rusty or someone so bad they can't win under their own name, Hush has it.

Hush: 90/10

another one im looking foward to an will be good, sike is amen and he can drop some
heat tbh, hush is a monster an prolly one the best ever he still can drop nice and if
motivated be the first champ, this can BOTW also
winner=hush 60/40

Blanco Bishop vs. Defiant

Blanco is okay. So is Def. Def can drop some fire time to time but is super inconsistent and very boring most of the time. Blanco is just okay. I don't know what else to say. Hits and misses, never seen a WOW bar from him. I have seen those from Defiant.

Defiant: 60/40

real close one here, def is still shaking rust off, he was pretty good before he went mia
he needs to get his wording back down, blanco is ok hes kinda inconsistent he can win this tho if he drops solid like i kno he can.
winner=def ina real close one 55/45

Tic Tac vs. Beans

I don't like Beans and his avatar. Seems like a weirdo. His bars aren't that amazing. Tic just won the Newbie tourney with a pretty solid and polished verse. Could be some upsets from him this season.

Tic: 70/30

another cool one cuz both really elavated since last season, beans has gotten better
from what i seen on rb, but he still needs to work on consistency in his verses, tac
gotten good he just champed the noobie torny and he champed LLL recent hes got bars.
winner=tac, in a good read. 65/35

Knuck vs. E Tha Real

Knuck is a longbar legend. Only Beyond could be considered a more well rounded textcee. He will win by KO.

Knucklehead: 100/0

E is rusty i read his verse in the ba for the torny an it had acouple cool bars an some
potiental ones, but knuck still pretty good didnt seem like hes rusty, hes got good nameplays an concepts. tbh E still gettin in the swing of things. he'll get there soon.
winner=Knuck, 80/20

Verbal vs. Wordz Ahgod

Wordz isn't that good. He thinks he is, but he's pretty much Letterman with a stupid anime avatar and Z's in his name. If there was an alias called Lettermanz and they both posted on it I wouldn't know who was who. Verbal is trash and a weirdo. He is the LLB Rookie of the Year and his OM's are trash.

Wordz: 95/5

wordz is the rb lll season champ he's pretty solid, he could drop good if he stays away from the played shit, verbal...idk who that is , he could be new or a alias, only time will tell.
winner=wordz, 80/20 only cuz i seen his stuff but verbal could make this close.

Destroyer vs. Joe Metts

Dope. That's all I have to say, the names speak for themselves. This will be BOTW if both show. Only edge I might give is to Joe cus his wording and humor are a bit above Destro, and they can (for me at least) sway me towards voting against more complex NP/WP and sting like Des has.

Joe: 55/45

this is another BOTW contender, Des was droppin some heat in the tag torney an punch league he can be a threat in the league, joe still got it he just ether'd jilti in the ba aand seemed like he hasnt lost anything an still got fire.
winner=joe metts 60/40 in a close one tbh des can pull this if he focus's.

Mike Wrecka vs. Muff

Already up. Surprised Muff didn't post 61 bars.

Whoever wins: 100/0

could be a good one but i havent seen mike drop a battle verse in a while so idk, muff
been battling alot and hes knocking off the rust hes almost there, needs to polish that wording up an it'll be on for him.
winner=muff, 70/30, only cuz i havent seen mike drop in a while

Tazz vs. King Ra

Tazz is new. Haven't seen anything of his. Could be an alias or RB head? Idk. Ra is okay at topicals and not great at battles last I saw.

Ra: 51/49

ra i havent seen a battle verse from ever tbh i kno he does swag an flow. he could
suprise us doe. tazz i seen his vs against en and it wasnt bad at all pretty solid, nothing crazy. but not bad.
winner=tazz cuz i kno wat he can do 60/40

Strikta vs. Iamtheliquorrandy

Cool alias name, already signed out though. Might be a double noshow regardless. I think that alias name and what it represents fits perfectly against Strikta and his lifestyle. Wish it happened.

Strikta: 100/0

i am i never heard of so he could be another alias or just a new guy, strikta can be
dope as fuck when hes motivated an focused and trys idk how rusty he is but im lookin forward to his verse.
winner=strikta, 80/20

Outro

Alright guys, you know what to do. Battle, show up, make it dope and we'll do what we can to return the favor. Next week we'll have interviews, reviews and wtfs as well, after that cypher/roasts start, and the week after that is contender matches. Until then, I'm out.
Old 11-14-2014, 01:08 AM   #3
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

@Packed Graves @Unfukwitable @jilti @Persist @Greed @En Sabah Nur @Hush @Blanco Bishop @Tic Tac @Knucklehead @Verbal @Destroyer @Mike Wrecka @Tazz @Strikta @Iamtheliquorrandy @King Ra. @Muff @Joe Metts @Wordz AhGod @E Tha Real @Beans @Defiant @Sike @King Karaoke @Mercules @Alvin Karpis @PotatoSackLegend @hate monger @Letterman
Old 11-14-2014, 01:12 AM   #4
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Battle Record: 38-35

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- Battle Arena Tournament
- 1-2 Punch League

Unfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant future

Greeeat mag bro!
Old 11-14-2014, 01:13 AM   #5
Tic

Battle Record: 51-29

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VII
- Netcees Battle League

Tic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant future

Very dope. This season should be good....I hope the Strikta stipulations bring the League back.
Old 11-14-2014, 01:16 AM   #6
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

looolll

I am so thankful for the mods

they are so cool n stuff

lmfao *looks back at heavily armed men in backgrkund*

na but great mag.

who says text chops tho

ive never heard that term b4

gotta be knuck
Old 11-14-2014, 01:32 AM   #7
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

@Muff

dk where text chops was mentioned but not me
Old 11-14-2014, 01:36 AM   #8
jilti
neckties

Battle Record: 43-19

Champed
- BA Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

jilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant futurejilti has a brilliant future

Great mag. Thanks for the kind words sharp & knucklehead
Old 11-14-2014, 01:38 AM   #9
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

oh. thats sharps creativity at work then lol

once again nice effort fellas

i liked the dual predictions
Old 11-14-2014, 06:43 AM   #10
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Thx
Good Job

I'll record something for nxt week
Old 11-14-2014, 07:16 AM   #11
Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Banned

Battle Record: 10-4

Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips

dope mag and props @Hush for showing, bro. YOu made me proud, son. Let's get up smoke an L now in Astoria, my nigga.

Let's see who's german car is faster, bruh!
Old 11-14-2014, 08:38 AM   #12
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Cool mag.

Lol at rules being named after me.
Old 11-14-2014, 08:42 AM   #13
Blanco Bishop

Battle Record: 11-20

Blanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant future

Fuckin dope mag.

AK should just do previews for everything. That nigga is hilarious.

A lot of talented dudes in here. I got a lot of work to do.
Old 11-14-2014, 09:24 AM   #14
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muff View Post
looolll

I am so thankful for the mods

they are so cool n stuff

lmfao *looks back at heavily armed men in backgrkund*

na but great mag.

who says text chops tho

ive never heard that term b4

gotta be knuck
You can only say 'dude is good at text' so many ways muff
Old 11-14-2014, 09:31 AM   #15
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Hi...

Good mag...

Bye...

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke
Old 11-14-2014, 11:57 AM   #16
Letterman

Battle Record: 15-11

Letterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant future

Nice mag.
Old 11-14-2014, 12:34 PM   #17
Wordz AhGod
カミノコトバ

Battle Record: 2-0

Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod

Dope mag, enjoyed the read.. lol at the opinions on me tho haha harsh.
Old 11-14-2014, 12:40 PM   #18
En Sabah Nur

Battle Record: 4-3

En Sabah Nur has a brilliant futureEn Sabah Nur has a brilliant futureEn Sabah Nur has a brilliant futureEn Sabah Nur has a brilliant futureEn Sabah Nur has a brilliant futureEn Sabah Nur has a brilliant futureEn Sabah Nur has a brilliant futureEn Sabah Nur has a brilliant futureEn Sabah Nur has a brilliant futureEn Sabah Nur has a brilliant futureEn Sabah Nur has a brilliant future

thanks for the mag

the breakdowns were fair

kick the no shows out of the league indefinitely

make them provide 10 links to get back in
Old 11-14-2014, 12:49 PM   #19
Wordz AhGod
カミノコトバ

Battle Record: 2-0

Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod Wordz AhGod

Damn that's rough haha.. I wouldn't do it.
Old 11-14-2014, 12:49 PM   #20
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sike View Post
dope mag and props @Hush for showing, bro. YOu made me proud, son. Let's get up smoke an L now in Astoria, my nigga.

Let's see who's german car is faster, bruh!
Who r u lol