Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-13-2023, 07:45 PM   #41
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

***Rerserved for Vote***

Will check this out soon guys.
Within a week

upside is i commited to 2 votes this weekend on older ones.

GL competitors

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 02-16-2023 at 12:39 AM.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 06:29 PM   #42
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Whether it was done quickly or not, my humble opinion has Answer at the top of his game when it comes to battle-text.
I'm halfway thru Uni's verse, and, while Universe definitely throws in more RHYMES for a rhymier rap, Answer's content is more concise and cutthroat.
That's why Uni is A goat of Topical and Answer is (at this point) A goat of Battle***appreciate these gentlemen bringing what they could for the sport and for the spar...of course Uni brought many more lines, usually a strength but occasionally ARGUABLY a weakness...
My point about Answer's bars/style is he is ABLE to carry on about girl disses, whether it's sexual, other guy's a creep, financial, attractiveness/ugliness WHATEVER the case may be after a friggen QUARTER CENTURY of text bars...He is ABLE to do it because he brings it fresh&creative...everything worded carefully, and everything with (paradoxically) that "subtle" "ommf" at the end...to let you know...yes, this IS, what we call, (and rare to find consistency) a PUNCH, people...whether or not he keyed it or crafted the line...he wants it to HIT
***NOT SO SURE ABOUT HIS COMEDY YET, HAVE HONESTLY NOT YET CHECKED IT OUT,

Universe is a gamer here, a true sport ready to drop mad bars for any occasion to prove his infinite rolodex of rhyme&flow...And for that I give props...PLUS some very creative disses here,,,arguabbblly some take too long to get to tha...Point.(When compared with a Vet like Answer)...but still vs. any noob or generic battler would be considered worthy of a doubleU.

But in this case the W goes to Answer, for my vote...
As I promise Uni the last 1/4th of his verse still wouldn't have caught Answer's...and I
WILL read it.
&WILL read the rest of his Madden mass shooting account as well..

---------NExxxxxxxxt

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 02-27-2023 at 06:20 PM.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote