Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section > Audio

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2019, 10:39 PM   #1
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future
Cool Immolate - Drugs Girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjjR5pcfp8w

This is an older song, adapted from an old topical i wrote. I abandoned it. I should probably lower some of the levels or something, but I figure Youtube's compression algorithm will do most of that.

Quote:
[Chorus]
Party Baby, Barbies crazy
Barbies crazy! She's my party baby!
She's my party baby!
Barbies crazy

And Woah!
Have some molly have some coke
to free your soul.

She gone be forever young

[Verse]

She was bipolar, high sober
me? I'm a high roller!
I don't love her!
that's what I told her!
She was bipolar
she was never acting the same
only constant was her painted face for masking her pain
with time we grew close
& with that came my dumbness
cuz you cant feel for for some chick
who keeps injecting numbness (Yeah!)
but i loved it
and I loved her
I knew what drugs could do man, it'd fuck her
I've seen em scorn a few
have your veins as torn as you
She was born to lose
crashing a foreign coup
dab a hash then it's back to school
snapchat me to act a fool

She says she loves me
well I do too
she says she loves me!
well I do too!
Yea!

[Chorus]

Old 02-08-2019, 10:43 PM   #2
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

BOP
Old 02-08-2019, 10:47 PM   #3
Immolate
I'm UPset

you can't rap about that
Charry hit me on the line
"you talking too much this time"
"Charry, I'm doing fine"
"enough about the dimes,
enough about the lines
enough about the crimes
they dont need to know about the times
stop mentioning my name
stop mentioning my name
IMMO THIS NOT A GAME"
then Charry laughs. Charry's lame.
Charry blasts. Charry's game
Charry got no love for dames
Charry got a busted frame
Charry got a busted brain
I love Charry, and Charry loves me
we love to party with girls who go crazy
Old 02-08-2019, 10:49 PM   #4
Immolate
I'm UPset

oh damn, i'm pretty, baby.
cash me out side like, maybe?
think this a game, bitch pay me.
we'll cook you up like baking.
always vacationing.
these boys just pacing me.

nicole said i go dead. my bro fucked her, she's a ho yea
she wanted dick but that's no, yeah.
she too much a fucking ho, yeah.
she come by, i'm like "No. Yeah"
she got mad, the fucking ho. yeah.
like "why wont you fuck me immo"

CUZ YOU A THOT AND I FORGOT UR NAME AFTER SMOKING INDO
Old 02-08-2019, 10:50 PM   #5
Immolate
I'm UPset

PLUS I JUST GAGGED AFTER I FINGERBANGED YOUR BEST GIRL IN THE LIMO
Old 02-08-2019, 10:50 PM   #6
Immolate
I'm UPset

thank god this a rental
Old 02-08-2019, 11:31 PM   #7
Immolate
I'm UPset

how could we not be violent when to the girls we know, this is a love letter.

do you think she's going to leave me after she reads this? or will she love me more. bet my bank account it's the latter. maybe not at first, but give it 2 months max and she'll forget about it and never mention it and say she wants to live with me
Old 02-08-2019, 11:33 PM   #8
Immolate
I'm UPset

you have to understand that some of these girls are rich as hell, their dads are people i worshipped growing up. but i know their dads, and i know how badly they treated them

i know that if i treat them like shit i'll remind them of their dad, and they'll seek approval. seek that love they never got and can finally find in me. cuz i do love them. i really do.

im like their dad, except i actually love them and show it
Old 02-08-2019, 11:33 PM   #9
Immolate
I'm UPset

PUT IT IN A RAP
Old 02-09-2019, 12:05 AM   #10
Immolate
I'm UPset

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8jP4buNLIQ
The Therapist: Chief Keef
Old 02-09-2019, 12:06 AM   #11
Immolate
I'm UPset

watch this video and youll understand me completely
Old 02-09-2019, 12:56 AM   #12
Immolate
I'm UPset

Old 02-09-2019, 12:57 AM   #13
Immolate
I'm UPset

yo ass drunk but like, u not lyi
Old 02-09-2019, 12:57 AM   #14
Immolate
I'm UPset

offset: lame meme bro
chris: I FYOU ONT GET YO HIPPITY HIP HOP HPTTY HOPTTY FACE ASS OFF MY PAGE
Old 02-09-2019, 04:29 PM   #15
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

Decent
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 01:57 AM   #16
Scripter
_Al_GO_RYTHMIC

Battle Record: 1-3

Scripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-level

I liked it was an original sound classy reminds me of pretty woman(the movie).

Ⓖⓔⓣ ⓘⓝ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓑⓞⓦⓛ
I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT
╔══════╦═╗╔═╦═══╦═╦═══╗
║░╔╗╔╗░║░║║░║╚══╣░║░╔═╝
║░║╚╝║░║░╚╝░╠══╗║░║░╚═╗
╚═╝░░╚═╩════╩═══╩═╩═══╝
¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪

◕MUSIC◕LOVE◕LIVE◕LAUGH◕
☯█▄█ █ █▀█ █▄█ █▀█ █▀█ ♬
♬█▀█ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ ☯
❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤♡
Scripter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 02:11 AM   #17
Scripter
_Al_GO_RYTHMIC

Battle Record: 1-3

Scripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Yo you know that bitch lying right lol

Ⓖⓔⓣ ⓘⓝ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓑⓞⓦⓛ
I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT
╔══════╦═╗╔═╦═══╦═╦═══╗
║░╔╗╔╗░║░║║░║╚══╣░║░╔═╝
║░║╚╝║░║░╚╝░╠══╗║░║░╚═╗
╚═╝░░╚═╩════╩═══╩═╩═══╝
¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪

◕MUSIC◕LOVE◕LIVE◕LAUGH◕
☯█▄█ █ █▀█ █▄█ █▀█ █▀█ ♬
♬█▀█ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ ☯
❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤♡
Scripter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 09:04 PM   #18
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Seriously though this was a good listen, a little short if anything. But i like your sound, the beat was cool and i like how it sounded original but also in the same vein it sounded like something you'd hear on the radio as well. Good work!
Adverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 06:00 AM   #19
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

yeah man i've never listened or heard of you... but if thats you

thats pretty dope... like kid cudi a looong time ago, what it sounds like to me.. like super old kid cudi and thats not a cut down I listened to kid cudi man on my moon like 3 days ago and my dad is 70 and loves it... I just thought about it now but based on this song you could've been kid cudi before kid cudi and mic boof could've been mac miller before mac miller... but thats not how it happened.. cool stuff though man
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote