Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2019, 01:13 AM   #21
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
What’s good, you black? Song was ass btw
post a link bitch boy.

what kinda stupid ass question is that
Old 02-06-2019, 01:13 AM   #22
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

just know i'm a shooter first and rap is not my thang.
Old 02-06-2019, 01:23 AM   #23
Immolate
I'm UPset

just FYI this is a diss song.

its just subtle.

Quote:
"I don't need no gang in these streets"
Personally had niggas from my own hood turn wicked. So did 69. diff is i learned and he didnt, stoopid.

Quote:
Don't make me Tekashi, the feds tryna stop me my gang tryna pop me
= don't make me a dummy ass boy who gets knocked by the feds and robbed by his own gang like tekashi did

etc.
Old 02-06-2019, 01:24 AM   #24
Immolate
I'm UPset

cooking up another freestyle. woulda already posted it but my director called me right as i was about to lay the first verse. chorus is already flames tho. too drunk & high to record anymore i think
Old 02-09-2019, 08:44 PM   #25
Immolate
I'm UPset

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
fresh off the press, rn. recorded & mixed in an hour.

FREE MY NIGGA DANIEL, FUCK THE PO

Quote:
[Verse]
blowing money fast, nigga
adding up that cash quicker
see the digits on my dash, nigga?
fucked yo girl in her ass, nigga
is that your girl? that's my bad, nigga
bet don't trip, niggas blast, nigga
all my homies fucking blast, nigga
then we smoking on that pack, nigga

[Chorus]
I don't need no gang in these streets i go solo
EAST L.A. BOYS DRESSED IN ROJO
We go fucking loco
hit you with that ???

[Verse]
"get the fuck out these streets"
but i want the beef
dont make me tekashi
the feds tryna stop me
my gang tryna pop me
i dont wanna copy
like 10-4, walkie talkie
she got info cuz you getting sloppy
bada bing bada boom
....yo brains all over the room

it's a shame what yo momma gone lose soon...

i hit the booze then i take a cruise
??? i might just lose control
like woah woah woah

[Chorus]
I don't need no gang in these streets i go solo
EAST L.A. BOYS DRESSED IN ROJO
We go fucking loco
hit you with that ???

i won't forget you faggots.

anyways, gotta get sober for a few months to actually work. you believe that shit? some b.s. for reals but yknow, it'll be great. much love to u all. this my last night drinking fr fr, superbowl

patriots gonna win i'd bet my life savings on it

LETS GO
Old 02-22-2019, 11:44 PM   #26
Immolate
I'm UPset

in retrospect, i regret doubting myself and renaming this song from 'Free 6ix9ine' to 'No Gang'

i dont think the shit his ex girl said is credible at all. and i stand by 69 during these trials and errors.
Old 02-22-2019, 11:45 PM   #27
Immolate
I'm UPset

gonna have to pull the song and switch distributers and put it up by its proper name. gotta release an EP to redeem myself for this gaff
Old 02-25-2019, 12:24 AM   #28
Immolate
I'm UPset

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bolo View Post
Damn and I thought that meant DMS would stop posting...no luck...

post your addy our shut the fuck up. run up click clack blow his shit back...

@bags

[Intro: 6ix9ine]
Scum Gang!

[Chorus 1: 6ix9ine]
I'll be on the block on the regular
With my niggas bustin' at the cops, on the regular
Bitches suckin' dick, givin' top, on the regular
Catch me water whippin' straight drop, on the regular
Yeah you know I run up with the shit on the regular
Bare-faced, I'ma hit a lick, on the regular
Posted with the drop, gun cocked, on the regular
Yeah I'm 6ix9ine with the nine, on the regular

[Verse 1: 6ix9ine]
Niggas want war yeah, kick the door yeah
Niggas want the sauce, yeah, shake 'em off yeah
I'm still in the hood yeah, bussin' juggs yeah
Rollin' through the city, yeah, with my niggas yeah
Niggas want that bitch back, I don't chit-chat
Run up here? Click clack, blow your shit back
Baby I ain't a hot boy, I'm a block boy
Double trigger Glock, make him Diddy Bop, boy

[Chorus 2: Fetty Wap]
Nigga, we be bustin' at the opps, on the regular
Nigga, we be duckin' from the cops, on the regular
Bitches suckin' dick and givin' top on the regular
Shit that's on my wrist, it cost a lot, it ain't regular
Nigga, if it's comin' from my spot it ain't regular
Someone's will is on a different side, it ain't regular
You can't take the money when you die, it ain't regular
Niggas with me really ready to die, on the regular

[Verse 2: Fetty Wap]
Pull up to his door yeah, get on the floor yeah (yeah)
Pull up, we gon' shoot, don't check out the score yet
Different colored coupes, money on the floor yeah
They know I got juice, drippin', drippin' sauce, yeah
Pull up to his door yeah, get on the floor yeah (yeah)
Pull up, we gon' shoot, don't check out the score yet
Different colored coupes, money on the floor yeah
They know I got juice, drippin', drippin' sauce, yeah
They know I'ma ball like LaVar (ay)
'Bout to take a trip to the stars
Let a nigga drip in designer
Ay, makin' money, flip for the mob

[Verse 3: A Boogie wit da Hoodie]
I fuck it up, I fuck it up, mm yeah
Shmegular, that's regular, mm yeah
I hit it on the tour bus, ooh yeah
If I'm a player, you a slut, ooh yeah
I told my .38, "I love you"
That's my baby, when I pull up she pull up too
See the, Hermes on the buckle, and a
Lotta bag in the duffle, yeah
Leave 'em wetter, let it rain, nigga
Put the .30 to your motherfuckin' brain nigga, ah
I'm runnin' around with the same niggas
Same niggas that'll take a nigga's chain, nigga, huh?
Old 02-25-2019, 12:25 AM   #29
Immolate
I'm UPset

just drank 2 bags of wine. shucks. gonna puke in 13ft of snow. ooh yea i told my 39 yo bitch "yea, ilove u"
Old 02-25-2019, 01:07 AM   #30
Immolate
I'm UPset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
just drank 2 bags of wine. shucks. gonna puke in 13ft of snow. ooh yea i told my 39 yo bitch "yea, ilove u"
i cant believe im gonna be fine tonight. not even gonna puke? i dont thiknk nayay

bout aeat some fuc,in \ olno hwa

maybe crawfish. i wanna suck heads off live animals no homo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lETuP8muNCc
Old 02-25-2019, 01:38 AM   #31
Immolate
I'm UPset

travelin man now he dont know
politics money dont bother him
only good lookin women & a bottle of gin
Old 02-25-2019, 08:00 PM   #32
Immolate
I'm UPset

imma just use this as my drunk thread until i release a new song.

i didnt forget about my uhoh project, i just got sidetracked. then i was like. maybe i dont wanna do it. but maybe i still will idk i might do some conscious rap shit over it. just pure Common/Immortal Tech/Sage Francis type raps over his beats.

im drunk and i just ordered $25 worth of posters it was such a deal. a Dumb & Dumber poster thats like 40 x 50" for $.99cents!

allposters.com having a sale right now boys get on it
Old 02-25-2019, 08:00 PM   #33
Immolate
I'm UPset

also this song fucking goes, fuck what ya heard man. this shit diddy bops
Old 02-25-2019, 08:20 PM   #34
Immolate
I'm UPset

why do i love girls with boyfriends

like it happens every time. then i steal them from their bf. but tho thats HO and BOSS shit at the same time, its a grim period yknow

here we go again
Old 02-25-2019, 08:21 PM   #35
Immolate
I'm UPset

i love her
Old 02-25-2019, 08:23 PM   #36
Immolate
I'm UPset

anyone who cant relate to Lil Reese - Small talk, ya not really bout this life

lot of my shooters boy they on dummy
lotta my niggas, boy, they on dummy
thats why all i think about is money
boy imma get it
fuck niggas if they aint wit it
all of my niggas yea they been wit it
cuz a lot of niggas really bitches
aint came up from where i came from

i wont switch up on my day 1s
Old 02-25-2019, 08:23 PM   #37
Immolate
I'm UPset

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOq0KgxngTU

HOW THE FUCK YOU ROCKIN NIGGA?
YOU KNOW HOW WE ROCKIN NIGGA
I HEARD SOME FUNNY SHIT ABOUT YA
SO I AINT FUCKIN WITH YA
Old 02-25-2019, 08:24 PM   #38
Immolate
I'm UPset

worth posting again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rTY2JhYFtQ
Old 02-26-2019, 04:57 AM   #39
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

This song didn't age well
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 03:20 PM   #40
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

this shit kinda knocking tbh
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote