Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-20-2013, 09:04 AM   #1
Baron Mynd
PROVEN BITER

Baron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-level
Exclamation I've got someones wedding reception to attend later

you know one of those scenarios where you're dragged along to something?

i know a grand total of two people who'll be there haha!

still, free bar?

i'm gonna be white boy wasted, LETS GO! :D
Baron Mynd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:06 AM   #2
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

So you're that guy
Old 09-20-2013, 09:09 AM   #3
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

Lol last time I went to a wedding I got hammered

free bar

and I was pen dabbin

n pks

Yea I don't rmbr the limo ride home

well kind of...

I made it to my boys house

woke up outside on a hammock mad confused like where the fuck am I

I'm guessing it wasfun

A. bove T. he R. est
Rawn MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:11 AM   #4
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

why get married
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:11 AM   #5
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
why get married
^^This
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:14 AM   #6
Baron Mynd
PROVEN BITER

Baron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
So you're that guy
LOL my girl knows them, they're old friends of hers that i've never met before, that's all
Old 09-20-2013, 09:18 AM   #7
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Well if they invited you, you might as well get fucked up. Shit's too boring and alcohol is the only thing that helps.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:25 AM   #8
Masaii

@baron so this is you?

Old 09-20-2013, 09:30 AM   #9
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

dear diary....
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:31 AM   #10
Baron Mynd
PROVEN BITER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
why get married
It’s hard for me to describe in laymens terms to you because of the sector I work in and me having to know the legalities surrounding it, it will probably sound like jargon to you, but as basically as I can put it to start with: couples who live together but are NOT married do not have legal recognition as a couple.

if you’re living together, unmarried, and you both have separate bank accounts, neither of you can access money held in the other’s account. If one of you dies, any balance in the account will be the property of the others estate and cant be used until the estate is settled.
If the two of you have a joint account, both of you have access to the account, regardless of whether only one of you pays into it. if the relationship ends, the money will belong to both of you. BUT if one of you didn't use the account at all, for example, you didn't pay any money in or take any out, it can be a bitch to to claim you have any right to it.
if the account is in joint names, on the death of one of you, the other partner becomes entitled to the balance and can still have unlimited access to the account. HOWEVER a proportion of the balance will be taken into account when calculating the value of the estate of the person who has died.
THAT’S JUST ONE ASPECT
on the other hand if a married couple has a joint bank account, the money is owned jointly regardless of who put it into the account. So on the death of one partner, the whole account immediately becomes the property of the other. And any debts and overdrafts relating to a joint bank account will be the responsibility of both or either partner, irrespective of who incurred them.
if each partner in a married couple has a separate bank account and one dies, the bank may allow the other partner to withdraw the balance providing the amount is small.
if you're an unmarried mother, you have sole responsibility for a child unless:
• you register or re-register the birth of your child with the child's father or
• you make a formal agreement with the father of the child and register it at a court. This is known as a parental responsibility agreement, or
• there is a court order in favour of the father.
if you're an unmarried father, you are not automatically assumed to be the child's father. However, you can get legal responsibility (known as parental responsibility) for your child by:
• registering (or re-registering) the birth of your child together with the child's mother or
• making a parental responsibility agreement with the mother and registering it at court or
• obtaining a court order or
• becoming the child’s guardian (which would only take effect on the mother’s death) or
• marrying the mother.
every child born to a married woman is presumed to be her husband’s child, unless there is proof to the contrary. A husband has the right to enter his name on the child’s birth certificate, whether or not he is actually the father.
both married parents have parental responsibility for their child until the child is 18 years old. This is the case even if you separate or divorce.

ifyou separate, you and your partner may make an informal arrangement for contact with your child. This is the case whether you are living together or married. If it isn't possible to make an informal arrangement, a court can be asked to intervene. The court order will usually allow contact between the child and the parent with whom the child is not living, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
if one partner dies without leaving a will, the surviving partner will not automatically inherit anything unless the couple owned property jointly. As an unmarried couple, you need to make wills if you wish to make sure that the other partner inherits.
if one partner dies without leaving enough in their will for the other to live on, the surviving partner may be able to go to court to claim from the estate.
if you inherit money or property from an unmarried partner, you are not exempt from paying inheritance tax, as married couples are.
when your married partner dies, you will inherit under the will of the dead partner if it makes provision for you.
if either married partner dies without making a will, the other will inherit all or some of the estate.
you are liable for any debts which are in your own name only, but not for any debts which are just in your partner's name.
you may be responsible for the whole of debts in joint names and for other debts for which you have 'joint and several' legal responsibility. For example, in England and Wales, if you owe council tax, you and your partner will both be responsible for the debt, regardless of whether one of you contributes or not.
if your partner has a debt for which you have acted as guarantor, you will also be held legally responsible for paying it.
if you're married, you will not be responsible for any financial obligations or debts that your partner had before you were married.
neither partner has a legal duty to support the other financially.
voluntary agreements to pay maintenance to each other may be difficult to enforce.
if you and your partner live together and are claiming a means-tested benefit such as Income Support, income-related Employment and Support Allowance, income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance or Working Tax Credit, you will be treated as a couple and your income assessed jointly.
each married partner has a legal duty to support the other.
if your partner won't support you and you're still living together, you can ask a court to order them to support you. Your ex-partner may have to continue to support you after your marriage has ended if you have made a legal agreement or if there is a court order.
you and your partner can make an agreement that neither of you will support the other.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:37 AM   #11
Kaeo Seru
Keeper Of The Fresh

Kaeo Seru is an unknown quantity at this point

^ just dropped Knowledge son

Kaeo Seru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:39 AM   #12
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/wales/...ifferences.htm
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:42 AM   #13
Baron Mynd
PROVEN BITER

yeah, there was no way was i typing all that out, i'm at work, i was just trying to show you what i posted at the top of that post:

Quote:
couples who live together but are NOT married do not have legal recognition as a couple.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:49 AM   #14
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

Commonwealth marriage allows some legal maneuvering

A. bove T. he R. est
Old 09-20-2013, 10:13 AM   #15
hotdogvendorman

Battle Record: 1-2

hotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant futurehotdogvendorman has a brilliant future

i was in a wedding back in april... it was a sorority and fraternity wedding

maaaaad different from any other wedding id ever attended but it was my bestfriend so i had to throw the tux on.. i was sharp... some beautiful women made it worth it

lets just say...i got too drunk before the ceremony and too high afterwards
Old 09-20-2013, 10:44 AM   #16
Baron Mynd
PROVEN BITER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn MD View Post
they're not legally recognized here, that's the problem prople face later on

commonlaw partners for instance cannot register the death of their partner here

that's just one of a host of differences, but the first that directly comes to mind in reference to my job

i know because i've had the partners crying in a room with me wanting to know why they cant do it
Old 09-20-2013, 11:57 AM   #17
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

I've never been in either so I dunno... Just sayin

A. bove T. he R. est
Old 09-21-2013, 02:44 PM   #18
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn MD View Post
@Old Dirty Bagstard

classic rawn
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:19 PM   #19
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Mynd View Post
they're not legally recognized here, that's the problem prople face later on

commonlaw partners for instance cannot register the death of their partner here

that's just one of a host of differences, but the first that directly comes to mind in reference to my job

i know because i've had the partners crying in a room with me wanting to know why they cant do it

Common law marriage is slowly dwindling in the states as well ... but you get over 1,100 benefits over people whom are single here ... pay less tax is a big one
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:59 PM   #20
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

nobody will ever love you with that attitude, eddie