Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2013, 01:01 PM   #41
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

It's even gayer when u no show the finals.

;)
Old 09-05-2013, 01:06 PM   #42
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
It's even gayer when u no show the finals.

;)
lmao MAGS STRIK MAGS

btw when u starting it?
Old 09-05-2013, 01:08 PM   #43
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

In about a week bro.

Depends.. don't know yet.
Old 09-05-2013, 01:12 PM   #44
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Yea I forfeit

I don't like the way y'all write

I'm not changin the way I write

I don't like the lines y'all quote

I dnt like the live battlers y'all like

Y'all niggas think pat stay is nice??

Yes, this was the purpose of the thread really, to find me a replacemnt

Orc think he woulda won, everyone else agrees. Let him go he's the text legend here you all should feel better about the tourney

Ban me from whatever tourney, why exactly should I gaf if u do?

What good is it to join a tourney where nobody likes mmy shit and vice verse?

The shit was just proven to be a dumb idea
Old 09-05-2013, 01:14 PM   #45
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Edd u mad cool but the verse wasn't that good
Old 09-05-2013, 01:17 PM   #46
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

eddie on some 2triple0 shit
Old 09-05-2013, 01:46 PM   #47
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

And voting is a chore that I don't need to be bothered with anymore

I sit thru and read battles whole, like 'why would u say this??'

And then when ppl come behind me and quote the same shit lol, like wtf??

I'm not the writing the way y'all write and y'all don't dig what I like so its easy decision
Old 09-05-2013, 01:48 PM   #48
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Edd u mad cool but the verse wasn't that good
Have u been reading thru the thread or no?

Who's verse was better than mine last week? That's my point I'm making here

Idc if u think my verse was good or not I'm moreso concerned with my verse vs. The other ppl who particpated who imo were levels below me.

If that wasn't the case then idk what tf I'm talmbout, and I'm not wasting anymore of my time
Old 09-05-2013, 01:54 PM   #49
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

just be happy Orc didnt show and destroy that horribly worded slop you posted
Old 09-05-2013, 01:55 PM   #50
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

My verse was rushed ns sloppy... Props to Allen knight though... I had shit going on... Most know I don't write on weekends

Hopefully we can get a rematch soon
Old 09-05-2013, 01:56 PM   #51
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ill nik-A View Post
My verse was rushed ns sloppy... Props to Allen knight though... I had shit going on... Most know I don't write on weekends

Hopefully we can get a rematch soon
you might be taking eddies spot.. we are deciding what to do, will kjnow by tonight
Old 09-05-2013, 01:57 PM   #52
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
the only thing here is me wasting my time writing for no reason

yes I enjoy writing. yes I need recognition

I think my verse was hot. So why would I continue to write somewhere were ppl don't think its hot?
Because you aren't 6 years old, because not everybody thinks like you and that is something you should be aware of at this point in life, adults do not behave like this, you are basically saying you aren't going to compete in a tournament because not everybody shares your opinion.

That is what children do.

Old 09-05-2013, 01:57 PM   #53
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
just be happy Orc didnt show and destroy that horribly worded slop you posted
Show me how its horribly worded
Old 09-05-2013, 02:00 PM   #54
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Because you aren't 6 years old, because not everybody thinks like you and that is something you should be aware of at this point in life, adults do not behave like this, you are basically saying you aren't going to compete in a tournament because not everybody shares your opinion.

That is what children do.
No, you all are twisted my words

What I'm saying is, I'm not wasting my time

What's going on here, is not that certain ppl like my shit and certain ppl don't, no that's not what's happeneing here

What's happening here, is everyone except diode, which who I respect his opinion but it honestly doesn't matter in this situation, is not feeling my shit

So u can twist my words around, but like previously stated, no nigga with cmmon sense is gonna waste time performing for a crowd that doesn't like him
Old 09-05-2013, 02:01 PM   #55
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Champed

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Show me how its horribly worded
i actually havent read it. i just wanted to add fuel to the tantrum tbh

man up dude.
Old 09-05-2013, 02:02 PM   #56
...the Nagger

I would love to see how my shit is worded bad tho

This is prolly the problem right here. Ppl don't know how to read my shit

Its happened to me soooo many times

I join a league, ppl say my wording is off. I lose and shit. Then weeks later I don't change a goddamn thing about my wording, and some 'text legend' comes around like "yo I'm feelin this" then magically my wording isn't a problem anymore

If I have wording problems, you probably honestly don't know how to catch my flow of my verses

Which is cool. Just further prves my point
Old 09-05-2013, 02:04 PM   #57
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Champed

post up the verse edward , let us critique it, what do they know over at PR anyway

im sure you became good overnight and its the single greatest verse of all time
Old 09-05-2013, 02:05 PM   #58
Splitty Octavius

Splitty Octavius is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ban me from whatever tourney, why exactly should I gaf if u do?

What good is it to join a tourney where nobody likes mmy shit and vice verse?

The shit was just proven to be a dumb idea
Why the fuck did you join the tourney then

Dumbass

Come in here asking us to jerk u off and tell u how nice ur verse was, tellin everyone if its not Verse of the Week you want out?

Asking people motivate you to stay in?

Bro, and by bro i mean never my bro...Your concepts were either mad simple and played or had to be deciphered by Aesop Rock's MIT grad understudy

Not to mention your delivery was corny and generally shitdicks

Still not sure if you're trolling everyone by being the archetypal textcee... but yeah IMO no mod should put up with this BS and you should retire from text for life for being an insecure little bitch

Old 09-05-2013, 02:05 PM   #59
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
post up the verse edward , let us critique it, what do they know over at PR anyway

im sure you became good overnight and its the single greatest verse of all time
lol all the voiters are from here except like 1
Old 09-05-2013, 02:07 PM   #60
...the Nagger

Also @Diode senny sen was beggin to take my plac
Closed Thread

Tags
bags loves dikinthemouth, battlers can't write, boo hoo jiggaboo, cry me a river, dull boy is a faggot, dull boy never battled, dull boy wears lipstick, dull loosin to faggotnes, dull lost to rican, dull opinion mean shit, ed dont no show, orc is a fag, stop wit the walls dull, this nagger mad as fuck, tl:dr dull