Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2013, 12:42 PM   #21
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
eddie do you realise who your talking to? i get shit bout my verses constantly rofl but who cares you won bro your going to the next round my dude. this is battling no one really gives anyone props anymore cuz theres to many egos

actually battle to see where u are.
yo lol this is what you don't get

I don't need to SEE ppl say the same stuff that they are saying this week, next week?

I already see it this week
Old 09-05-2013, 12:42 PM   #22
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

this is you right now.
Old 09-05-2013, 12:42 PM   #23
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Edwin R. Rhymester da gawd
Old 09-05-2013, 12:43 PM   #24
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

this is rapidly approaching HOF meltdown over something that hasn't even happened

dying
Old 09-05-2013, 12:43 PM   #25
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

So now were bitching about future assumed votes.
Old 09-05-2013, 12:44 PM   #26
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
you talkin like I'm being cocky?

I read YOUR verse, mine was better

I read BARON's Verse, and lol'd @ it cuz it sucked

I read ALLEN's verse, he had 3 bars

I read BARCOTIC'S verse, he had three bars

if you read ANY of those verses, and think it was better than mine, then I am obv wasting MY time.

this isn't your time that you're dealing with

this isn't a tourney where ppl are even showing up either
everyone always thinks there verse is better. its life,. u didn't battle u don't deserve verse of the week. orc's no slouch you ain't sure you would of even won. there for you don't deserve verse of the week. If your verse does not compete it does not deserve to be claimed the best because it did not battle.
Old 09-05-2013, 12:44 PM   #27
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

what you tryna troll me into actually melting down lol?

all I keep saying is I ain't wastin my time, yall the ones that keep replying this ain't no meltdown
Old 09-05-2013, 12:44 PM   #28
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

You advanced though right?
Old 09-05-2013, 12:45 PM   #29
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
this is rapidly approaching HOF meltdown over something that hasn't even happened

dying
lmao i just hate to see a no show this far into the tourney its gon be stupid as fuck to no show cuz u didnt get praised for a verse
Old 09-05-2013, 12:46 PM   #30
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
lmao i just hate to see a no show this far into the tourney its gon be stupid as fuck to no show cuz u didnt get praised for a verse
no i mean eddie melting down

i agree (and any reasonable person) agrees with you 100%

eddie is potentially being told told he's not the best so he's quitting

smh

you gonna pull this shit every week? you fucking overgrown manbaby.
Old 09-05-2013, 12:49 PM   #31
...the Nagger

Quote:
everyone always thinks there verse is better. its life,. u didn't battle u don't deserve verse of the week. orc's no slouch you ain't sure you would of even won. there for you don't deserve verse of the week. If your verse does not compete it does not deserve to be claimed the best because it did not battle.
I understand that totally

its the feedback I'm getting, like my verse wasn't hot

I get enjoyment out of writing hot verses. not showing up for the sake of a tournament for everybody to think my verse wasn't hot

I've always been this way

I no show champ matches for bad feedback

I can't write for a crowd who doesn't like me.

would you perform for a crowd, that ain't feeling you? I don't think you would in any position in life yo. you can say you would but why would a person with common sense waste they time?
Old 09-05-2013, 12:50 PM   #32
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Ed that verse wasn't good. You trying to be Chilla Jones or something?

Just accept that you don't have what it takes.
Old 09-05-2013, 12:51 PM   #33
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
I understand that totally

its the feedback I'm getting, like my verse wasn't hot

I get enjoyment out of writing hot verses. not showing up for the sake of a tournament for everybody to think my verse wasn't hot

I've always been this way

I no show champ matches for bad feedback

I can't write for a crowd who doesn't like me.

would you perform for a crowd, that ain't feeling you? I don't think you would in any position in life yo. you can say you would but why would a person with common sense waste they time?

dawg winning is about the only compliment you get now adays in text lol as i said you advanced to the next round...show up and win
Old 09-05-2013, 12:51 PM   #34
...the Nagger

that's what I'm doing right noe lol @Aero

thanks for the feed
Old 09-05-2013, 12:52 PM   #35
Diode
PR's Finest

i liked your verse

but for pulling this shit i'm about to just let orc through to the next round since youre telling me you will no show any round in which people dont tell you that your verse was hot
Old 09-05-2013, 12:53 PM   #36
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Eddie need to stop trolling.

What ur doing to ur style doesn't work in the text battling world, Ed.

Go back to what u know works.. & quit doing what ur doing.
Old 09-05-2013, 12:54 PM   #37
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
i liked your verse

but for pulling this shit i'm about to just let orc through to the next round since youre telling me you will no show any round in which people dont tell you that your verse was hot
go ahead. I'm not showing next week
Old 09-05-2013, 12:58 PM   #38
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Put that yack away
Cuz when I herd ur verse I went thata way
U a sheep dog, you a get followed when the gat'll spray
Cuz this cattle run when I bring my dogs and leave em in a bag a hay

Ungh
Old 09-05-2013, 12:58 PM   #39
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
go ahead. I'm not showing next week
you officially forfeit the next round?

please confirm.
Old 09-05-2013, 01:00 PM   #40
God Of War
The Landlord

rofl eddie is officially not allowed to participate in tourneys here

no showing is gay
Closed Thread

Tags
bags loves dikinthemouth, battlers can't write, boo hoo jiggaboo, cry me a river, dull boy is a faggot, dull boy never battled, dull boy wears lipstick, dull loosin to faggotnes, dull lost to rican, dull opinion mean shit, ed dont no show, orc is a fag, stop wit the walls dull, this nagger mad as fuck, tl:dr dull