Default Sake Long Time...

Ayo,

You blind sided me...
Swept one's self off of his feet when in my sights wasn't she
C'mon the night is for free
Let's make love in the moonlight
to some R & B joint like,
Harmonisin' each other whilst we is under the sheets
Is I in love or in lust? The fuck's this broad done to me?
The fuck's this board done to me?
Where the fuck is this Lord when innocent nigga's get cuffed from police
In a neighborhood where shit's run by the Greeks, controlled by the Spics
Every fuckin' number you call these days is to Indians who don't know no English
You should feed the hunger pains y'all malnourished fucks
Until my stomach's obese,
Hung over like some old bitches waist line thinkin' she's phat
With her guts exposed after she tried to front on my ass before she even sipped on her glass.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 06:00 AM   #2
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Thanks lol...
Old 06-02-2018, 01:23 PM   #3
ACTIVATE SELF

Battle Record: 2-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future

Nothing about this was good. You were literally just rambling and hardly rhyming while doing so. Yet, and for some inexplicable reason, I enjoyed this. Was it your honesty? Probably not. Maybe it was your comedy? But I didn't even crack a smile. I don't know what it was. But I do know it was better than reading some super generic and watered down bullshit about mellow dramatic moments no one really gives a fuck about. This was uhmmmm ... idk. Kinda entertaining, Marcello X. Keep doing your thing my dude.
Old 06-02-2018, 09:25 PM   #4
Exis

I agree shit's wack, this is why I should never drink & write lol...

Good looks on the feed fam, appreciate it.
Old 06-02-2018, 10:07 PM   #5
ACTIVATE SELF

Battle Record: 2-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future

Official tissue my nigga.
Old 06-03-2018, 01:55 AM   #6
Exis

Lol...sake (or however it's spelled) did Fuck me up though, I've never tried it...but my dickhead tryna be some sorta hero was like "Yeah give us one" then got to 4 & was gone...was thinkin' "Why in the fuck is there so many crooked eye bitches in my crib??? " Then reality kicked in briefly to tell me I'm in some Asian restaurant...got home, seen the laptop lookin' @ me like some unattended type bitch so I gave her my love & check out the result lol...I read that shit back & yo...bad bad bad.

Wow went all 2tripple there...postin' novels off bullshit to ghosts behind screens.
Old 06-04-2018, 01:49 AM   #7
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Im glad I read you were drunk while you wrote this.

I dont really know what to say but you saying thanks and laughing made me read it again.
its alright. it does sound like something a drunk person would write.
Im pretty sure you were wasted calling or texting someone.
how did it go?
Old 06-18-2018, 07:27 AM   #8
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTIVATE SELF View Post
Nothing about this was good. You were literally just rambling and hardly rhyming while doing so. Yet, and for some inexplicable reason, I enjoyed this. Was it your honesty? Probably not. Maybe it was your comedy? But I didn't even crack a smile. I don't know what it was. But I do know it was better than reading some super generic and watered down bullshit about mellow dramatic moments no one really gives a fuck about. This was uhmmmm ... idk. Kinda entertaining, Marcello X. Keep doing your thing my dude.
LMAO.

Alright well yeah he’s kinda right here, as I was progressively reading this I kept saying to myself “yo what’s he even talking about?”. Like don’t get me wrong, I know you have the skill for this poetry shit but yeah you got too high on a stormy night and started 2trippin all over the keyboard bro lol
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote