Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 06-18-2018, 02:56 AM   #21
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
What drives you guys to play a game with ps1 graphics and no end game?

Oh but you can build stuff. Neato
Wrong game, fucko
Old 06-18-2018, 02:58 AM   #22
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

fallout nv was great

i spent so much time fucking around in megaton

when i finally discovered new vegas im like oh fuck yahhhhhhhhh
Old 06-18-2018, 03:29 AM   #23
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

I've never been a Fallout fan, I'll cop Vegas though...just to compare shit.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 04:09 AM   #24
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lol understandable. But sports games have endless replay value and are something you can play with friends and family.

You can’t tell your friend hey bro come over for some beers and Minecraft. Like no
Sports games have no replay value. Id never play a previous seasons fifa. Thats just nasty. I need current teams.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 04:15 AM   #25
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

New vegas pros were you could literally be anything. It had some great humour. Lots of people an places to visit which made it feel overall less repetitive as fallout 3 an endless wastes. Also map was huge with many locations on map so less loading screens as the capital wasteland was filled with them. It had a good way of making game harder as you go although Boone was Overpowered to fuck. Liked the costume changing and settlement appreciation levels. Good side quests.

Cons
Can take new players a long time to get to vegas lol.
Easily exploited glitches to cheat
Some glitches that just infuriating
Long waits between auto save
Lack of energy weapon ammo
Hard to get the ncr veteran power armour which is by fsr the coolest shit in game.
Can exploit game to be OP pretty easy
Quote:
Old 06-18-2018, 04:20 AM   #26
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
Sports games have no replay value. Id never play a previous seasons fifa. Thats just nasty. I need current teams.
Sports games don’t necessarily get better as the newer yearly editions get released.

FIFA hasn’t been to my liking since FIFA 15, that’s why I play that still. It’s gotten way too “realistic” and stiff that it’s become unfun.

Same thing happened to madden. Hence why I haven’t liked madden since Madden 11, they started trying to make it too realistic which took all the fun out of it.

I still play Madden 11 on my ps2 during football season. And FIFA 15 very often. I have 2k18 and it’s the first 2k series I’ve played, I like it a lot. I’ve been a NBA Live fan for the longest but it became dull and limited when they started taking away roster editing and shit. Like yo I can’t trade my players or anything nah fuck that
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 04:26 AM   #27
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Sports games don’t necessarily get better as the newer yearly editions get released.

FIFA hasn’t been to my liking since FIFA 15, that’s why I play that still. It’s gotten way too “realistic” and stiff that it’s become unfun.

Same thing happened to madden. Hence why I haven’t liked madden since Madden 11, they started trying to make it too realistic which took all the fun out of it.

I still play Madden 11 on my ps2 during football season. And FIFA 15 very often. I have 2k18 and it’s the first 2k series I’ve played, I like it a lot. I’ve been a NBA Live fan for the longest but it became dull and limited when they started taking away roster editing and shit. Like yo I can’t trade my players or anything nah fuck that

Wow.. fifa 15. Damnnn. Do you get team updates on that still? I could never rock anything but this years just for the up to date squads. Granted every year theres slight edits that take getting used to in gameplay.. but ultimate team baby. Thats the shit. Dont think 15 had that from memory
Quote:
Old 06-18-2018, 04:31 AM   #28
For Battling

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wow.. fifa 15. Damnnn. Do you get team updates on that still? I could never rock anything but this years just for the up to date squads. Granted every year theres slight edits that take getting used to in gameplay.. but ultimate team baby. Thats the shit. Dont think 15 had that from memory
Yeah you can download the team updates and shit on 15 but it doesn’t have ultimate team from what I can remember. I usually just make my own fantasy teams and make players on teams overall 99 then create a tournament with all the best teams etc and also you need to sign in the 1-2 punch
Old 06-18-2018, 05:03 AM   #29
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

PES has the superior gameplay. But I have always fucked with FIFA because of their licenses. I'm trying to be Real Madrid not MD White lmao.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 05:45 AM   #30
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Either of you remember superstar soccer pro for ps1. That game had the best commentry ever. @Witty @For Battling
Quote:
Old 06-18-2018, 05:48 AM   #31
For Battling

Nah I didn’t care about soccer until middle school lol
Old 06-18-2018, 05:49 AM   #32
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Lmao legit the first football game I ever played. I think I was about 8? I had forgotten about that lol

Old 06-18-2018, 05:50 AM   #33
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Lmao legit the first football game I ever played. I think I was about 8? I had forgotten about that lol
I just remember the

My grandma could of scored that one.

Ahh that game was so bad haha
Quote:
Old 06-18-2018, 05:59 AM   #34
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

commentry

@Witty
Quote:
Old 06-18-2018, 06:06 AM   #35
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Quote:
Sports games have no replay value
But they do...You can't really complete a sports game unless you build a player or finish like a 20 year season...& half way thru it the new shit released...where as level based games, you complete a level...then shit ends...yeah there's side mission/quest type shit..but that becomes borin'.At least with sport sumthin' different happen all the time, Got whipped by the Raiders like 38-7 (Yeah rare yo lol) then next game I dominated like 34-3 against the Pats...so I try to only fuck with sports.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 06:19 AM   #36
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Lmao FRANCE.

Old 06-18-2018, 06:24 AM   #37
For Battling

Quote:
Lmao gold
Old 06-18-2018, 09:46 AM   #38
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

That soccer game on Nintendo tho

Where u can do a bicycle kick n the shit flies all over the field b4 plowing through the goalie
Old 06-18-2018, 09:52 AM   #39
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Bodysnatcher.. Yo.
U on ps4? Might subscribe to ps now and start streMing this
Old 06-18-2018, 11:32 AM   #40
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Quote:
New vegas pros were you could literally be anything. It had some great humour. Lots of people an places to visit which made it feel overall less repetitive as fallout 3 an endless wastes. Also map was huge with many locations on map so less loading screens as the capital wasteland was filled with them. It had a good way of making game harder as you go although Boone was Overpowered to fuck. Liked the costume changing and settlement appreciation levels. Good side quests.

Cons
Can take new players a long time to get to vegas lol.
Easily exploited glitches to cheat
Some glitches that just infuriating
Long waits between auto save
Lack of energy weapon ammo
Hard to get the ncr veteran power armour which is by fsr the coolest shit in game.
Can exploit game to be OP pretty easy
Good looks @Flow on the breakdown.

Last edited by BodySnatcher; 06-19-2018 at 01:41 AM.
BodySnatcher is offline   Reply With Quote