Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2018, 01:09 AM   #1
Lenox
Hungry

Battle Record: 1-5

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future
Default Self Pitty/HighSchool

I’d help myself, but the habit of helping others painted a blur.
Typing this under the influence, with one question; am I sane?? But I still ain’t really sure. So I stay insecure, like girls with their makeup, gotta make sure it’s perfect. All that pain and assurance. Final Conclusion; Was all the delay really worth it?
Looking back at things I could of done.. or the shit that I should of done. A loser in the long run, but a simple decision & I could’ve won.
Now I’m full of jealously and regret. From not reaching the standards that i should of met. Bomb on my chest, I’m the only potential threat.
it’s brutal yo. My neighborhoods full of the purest souls. Street signs that read those who graduated; full of names that I use to know.
Torn into bits of unfortunate tortures grit. Remorse for my sins but I already wanna forfeit this gig.. cuz I already played this song like a billion fucking times. Without the happy endings & quotes with the Silver Line. Maybe if I didn’t lie. Always taking the easy way out. That’s where losers fold and winners shine.

Wrote this like 10 minutes ago. Feeling lost & needed to write something
Lenox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 06:45 PM   #2
Vapeo

Battle Record: 0-2

Vapeo is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont even know you but I just wanna say I support you. I know how it feels to have your world come crashing down around you. Stay up.

your written is really impactful too

I would tell you to catch these hands like a Pokemon, Gotta catch Jamal? Nope, I already passed him.
Vapeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 11:09 PM   #3
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Great emotion...& tbh you held down the paragraph style really well, seems to suit you as the inners & shit made the flow awesome to me...I liked this.

Hope you is feelin' better soon fam, stay upwards.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote