Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

I’m confused, was it supposed to be a joke?
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 12:49 AM   #22
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
I’m confused, was it supposed to be a joke?
Just letting u know where I'm at coding wise...

Haven't taken it serious enough to even talk w/ u about it.

Give me a year.
Twodrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 12:51 AM   #23
Twodrop
Unknown

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

I'm sure there are many people here, that have an interest in what you're doing...

Can you tell us/me why python and ruby are so current? Why C# is what u use for gaming? I get these are deep concepts, but maybe just brush over them for the laymen that may be interested
Old 06-05-2018, 01:01 AM   #24
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodrop View Post
I'm sure there are many people here, that have an interest in what you're doing...

Can you tell us/me why python and ruby are so current? Why C# is what u use for gaming? I get these are deep concepts, but maybe just brush over them for the laymen that may be interested
I wouldn’t say they’re more current than other languages, they just show up in easy money situations for me. Python is used in a lot of business cases and Ruby is equally simple and for some reason wicked popular with web apps so a lot of tech wannabes get freelance help with ruby. Basically those two cover simple projects for old and young clientele. I know java and SQL too pretty well but those jobs are usually more involved than I want to be.

I use C# because I like unity. Otherwise I’d prefer Java. They’re basically the same though.
Old 06-05-2018, 02:11 AM   #25
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

Quote:
Inaccurate to great depths lmao

You buy a Mac for work at a company that uses Final Cut or Logic/develops for iOS

Or if you just like MacBooks. But there is no reason other than personal preference to buy a Mac other than those reasons.

Actual computer scientist (coders/developers yada yada) mostly work with Linux. Some will use MacBooks since it is Unix based but 99% of people I know that work in tech use a generic branded laptop with a linux distro
Well we weren't talking about linux nerd
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 02:19 AM   #26
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

Quote:
Do you want to use Logic or Adobe software?

If not, it is not worth the money IMO. A lot of music heads would probably disagree, but a lot of them don't understand the tech and use Dr Dre headphones soyaknowman
I use logic and am buying Adobe here coming up. I use dre headphones too lucky guess. They're nice but they aren't good for working. Mac is good for casual serious work I wouldn't Download a bunch of bullshit on it.
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 02:22 AM   #27
Twodrop
Unknown

BOSE the goat
Old 06-05-2018, 02:55 AM   #28
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

As a user of all 3 platforms, iPhone is the best OS on a mobile. Android phones never last me more than 12-18 months (no physical damage done) I’ve had iPhone for almost 3 years now and it still runs like day 1
Mac is great for any media editing
PC stomps mac in everything else including price
Old 06-05-2018, 05:54 AM   #29
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

so basically the mac isn't magically better because it costs more?

i know its the industry standard or was for video/audio editing, i just didn't understand why considering the specs are limited to what generation of mac you are buying. like video editing or rendering work has to be faster on pc when you can load in tons of top of the line graphics cards for instance, and have the best processor available. same with audio but basically near limitless ram and shit

i guess its more so for compatibilty with working/collaborating. if everyone is using mac programs you need a mac to access the programs/saves and shit

i'll probably just end up building another monstrous pc and use it as my new gaming pc and keep this one for music since its still more than capable.

i remember discussing how audio production can tax the system with people on here and them thinking i went way overkill with my i7 and 32gb of ram, meanwhile its not hard to redline this system by overdoing it with plugins and voices.

i think alot of these conversations get muddied with hearsay instead of experience. like people hear mac is better for production efforts and just assume there is a reason

but if its just because macs have logic that makes 0 sense since its just a random DAW. no better than any other DAW, and the macs system specs can be great but not upgradeable and not better than anything you can get for pc

but word i'll probably get an iphone though, android has been perfect for me, i still have my note 2 which i use now to listen to podcasts at work and i tether it to my pc at home for internet. leeching my neighbors high speed wifi. but yea i just got an lg g6 phone, phone. which i've encountered no problems with. got like 4 months left on my 2 year thing when that runs out i'll probably get whatever the best iphone is at that time. the only downside i've found having android these years is literally the one app i want neglecting to release itself for android.
Old 06-05-2018, 06:16 AM   #30
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

It's just another thing that helps perpetuate what we've been brainwashed to believe ever since before we could talk.

Good vs. evil, Democrat vs. Republicans, coke vs. Pepsi, red vs. blue, cat people vs. Dog people, Mac vs. pc, Trump vs. Hillary, ranch vs Bleu cheese, hotdog vs. hamburger, grilled vs. fried, white vs. black, etc.

It's a a contribution to the illusion that you only have two choices. If you only have two choices, the one person that owns it all will get your money regardless. We've been getting farmed our whole lives.

Last edited by Chill Phil; 06-05-2018 at 06:20 AM.
Chill Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 07:51 AM   #31
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Apple > Android.

Just heard Apple got that theft of software over turned finally. It was actually Samsung who stole technology from Apple then tried to accuse Apple of stealing their technology LOL.

Now Samsung must pay apple a few billion.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 08:06 AM   #32
Mediocrity
Brother

Mediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant future

Everything is what you make it. Apple/android/pc
Old 06-05-2018, 09:05 AM   #33
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRATH View Post
Well we weren't talking about linux nerd
You were talking about something you don’t know about. Faggot.
Old 06-05-2018, 09:11 AM   #34
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
so basically the mac isn't magically better because it costs more?

i know its the industry standard or was for video/audio editing, i just didn't understand why considering the specs are limited to what generation of mac you are buying. like video editing or rendering work has to be faster on pc when you can load in tons of top of the line graphics cards for instance, and have the best processor available. same with audio but basically near limitless ram and shit

i guess its more so for compatibilty with working/collaborating. if everyone is using mac programs you need a mac to access the programs/saves and shit

i'll probably just end up building another monstrous pc and use it as my new gaming pc and keep this one for music since its still more than capable.

i remember discussing how audio production can tax the system with people on here and them thinking i went way overkill with my i7 and 32gb of ram, meanwhile its not hard to redline this system by overdoing it with plugins and voices.

i think alot of these conversations get muddied with hearsay instead of experience. like people hear mac is better for production efforts and just assume there is a reason

but if its just because macs have logic that makes 0 sense since its just a random DAW. no better than any other DAW, and the macs system specs can be great but not upgradeable and not better than anything you can get for pc

but word i'll probably get an iphone though, android has been perfect for me, i still have my note 2 which i use now to listen to podcasts at work and i tether it to my pc at home for internet. leeching my neighbors high speed wifi. but yea i just got an lg g6 phone, phone. which i've encountered no problems with. got like 4 months left on my 2 year thing when that runs out i'll probably get whatever the best iphone is at that time. the only downside i've found having android these years is literally the one app i want neglecting to release itself for android.
Lg sucks I had a g6 for about 2 months

I mainly use my X and just test android stuff when I need to on the pixel. It’s an awesome phone and at this point they’re all the same and apple just feels so well integrated. Not really interested in being over the top customizable anymore, but we’ll see if I’ll get the itch for it again

Aren’t you on a ddr3 based system? Upgrade to 64. If you’re gonna use it for music you could downgrade the 980ti too sell it and buy ram and ssds for music on that machine
Old 06-05-2018, 09:12 AM   #35
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
You were talking about something you don’t know about. Faggot.
How's the iPhone X?

Love mine.
Old 06-05-2018, 09:16 AM   #36
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
How's the iPhone X?

Love mine.
Best phone experience I’ve had since my first HTC when Android was in its finest position for the time
Old 06-05-2018, 09:20 AM   #37
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Word.. I've always been apple since apple iPhones were a thing and this one by far is the best.
Old 06-05-2018, 09:35 AM   #38
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

I had the Og through the 4s then switched til now

Both are dope
Old 06-05-2018, 09:48 AM   #39
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Nextel, blackberry then iPhones and have been with iPhones since LOL.

Tried to switch from the OG 3gs to an Android Motorola and with in 24 hours went back to iPhone LOL.

I really dislike the Android OS.
Old 06-05-2018, 10:08 AM   #40
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Nextel, blackberry then iPhones and have been with iPhones since LOL.

Tried to switch from the OG 3gs to an Android Motorola and with in 24 hours went back to iPhone LOL.

I really dislike the Android OS.
Android is like 5% similar to what it was then lol

It’s a technically better system than iOS. iOS just has a better ecosystem attached to it. More universal since they’re all the same, where with android the hardware companies through in bloatware and shitty add one and replaces stock apps with theirs.

I’ll switch back most likely for the Pixel 3, just wanted a new experience. Same old same old got boring

Tags
android = ps1 graphics, muff is a bitch