Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

"you guys are going to miss out"

MAN I CANT DEAL WITH U NIGGAS TODAY
Old 05-24-2018, 10:49 AM   #102
Lenox
Hungry

Battle Record: 1-5

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

Lmao
Lenox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 10:50 AM   #103
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

that house isnt 5,000 dollars bro

that real estate agent is just some sweaty nigerian who wants to touch your ass bro
Old 05-24-2018, 10:50 AM   #104
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

And used cars unless you want a completely shit one is a lot more than 800 quid bro.... my friend got one cheap like that and yes it works but theres thousands of miles on it and the fucking steering is all fucked up and the car is tiny... hes a small dude so it works for him and he didnt want to spend that much because he works with elderly people and doesnt get paid that much and yes the car gets him around er whatever but if i was going to get a car im a big dude first of all and second of all i like nice things i would like a halfway decent car sorry bro just my opinion....
Old 05-24-2018, 10:52 AM   #105
Lenox
Hungry

Battle Record: 1-5

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

Only British nigga I know on the net who’s wack as fuck
Lenox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 10:53 AM   #106
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tripple0 View Post
Sorry lol i thought you were exis your avatars look similar.... and i dont know what you mean man there were people i met in the hospital that were prefectly sane people there were plenty that was completely fucked up but im still not convinced that if your in uk and you smoke weed your going to be completely authority free regardless of wether you work in mental health... i admit i dont know your circumstances but from what i have personally seen and been told yes you are going to be locked up eventually....
Just go get a job man its not difficult.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 10:53 AM   #107
2tripple0
death warmed over

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

Im sorry but i dont think he is... that house is 5000 dollars fuck should i post the link i understand you dont believe me.... i didnt believe it either and i admit most houses cheapest in cali go for at least 20000 dollars but that was one amazing deal i found.... i dont really care if you believe it or not and no i havent spoke to the estate agent but the web site it came from looked pretty credible to me and there were plenty of houses on it that were going for a hell of a lot more money.... these are just a few of the cheaper ones.... and there werent that many that went for this price...
Old 05-24-2018, 10:54 AM   #108
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Lmfao.

This nigga... If that house were $5,000.00 - I'd buy it out-rite - cash RIGHT NOW... And rent it out to you for $5,000 a month, deal?

Section 8 will pay me on the 1st of every month.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 10:54 AM   #109
yzeOne

yzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant future

https://hotpads.com/324-violetta-ct-...pes=house&z=13

That house is for rent.... for $5,900/mo

You could live like a boss for a month tho

... this is the cheapest house for sale in that zip code...

https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sal...ect/12_zm/3_p/

$420,000 for a 657 sq ft 1BR 1 Bath

I've got an aunt that lives out in LA... she paid over a million for a POS cookie cutter 2 BR 2 Bath in Inglewood

Last edited by yzeOne; 05-24-2018 at 11:00 AM.
yzeOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 10:55 AM   #110
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
And used cars unless you want a completely shit one is a lot more than 800 quid bro.... my friend got one cheap like that and yes it works but theres thousands of miles on it and the fucking steering is all fucked up and the car is tiny... hes a small dude so it works for him and he didnt want to spend that much because he works with elderly people and doesnt get paid that much and yes the car gets him around er whatever but if i was going to get a car im a big dude first of all and second of all i like nice things i would like a halfway decent car sorry bro just my opinion....
I heard there was 18' range on craigslist for fo fiddy
Old 05-24-2018, 10:56 AM   #111
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

A shitty car costs 800 quid, but an upscale home in California costs 5k. Seems legit, you autistic fuck.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 10:56 AM   #112
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

there you go trip

5,000$ A MONTH

6racks actually
Old 05-24-2018, 10:57 AM   #113
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen View Post
A shitty car costs 800 quid, but an upscale home in California costs 5k. Seems legit, you autistic fuck.
Lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 10:58 AM   #114
2tripple0
death warmed over

I dont know i might get a job ill try.... but like diablo said i think i just need to work on getting out of the hospital for now..... and i dont know your circumstances like i said but i mean it isnt easy for me i dont have a car how am i going to get to work im on antipsychotic meds that make me tired as fuck throughout the day and very hard to wake up early in the morning.... then ill have to take a bus to work for what man??? A job that only pays minimum wage and i wont earn much more than i earn now.... dont know man plus i smoke weed or i did in the past what employer is really going to hire an american pothead living in britian or whatever.... dont know maybe but then i have my own personal issues like getting locked up in mental hospitals for whatever reason i dont know many employers in britian or at least the part of britain where im from that would actually hire you unless it was a deadend job that doesnt pay that much money..... especially because im an american and not actually british...
Old 05-24-2018, 11:00 AM   #115
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

yall got my mans 2trip locked up like alex in Clockwork Orange

just eyeballs pried open watching Reefer Madness on repeat bro?

oh nah

free 2 trip
Old 05-24-2018, 11:00 AM   #116
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
I dont know i might get a job ill try.... but like diablo said i think i just need to work on getting out of the hospital for now..... and i dont know your circumstances like i said but i mean it isnt easy for me i dont have a car how am i going to get to work im on antipsychotic meds that make me tired as fuck throughout the day and very hard to wake up early in the morning.... then ill have to take a bus to work for what man??? A job that only pays minimum wage and i wont earn much more than i earn now.... dont know man plus i smoke weed or i did in the past what employer is really going to hire an american pothead living in britian or whatever.... dont know maybe but then i have my own personal issues like getting locked up in mental hospitals for whatever reason i dont know many employers in britian or at least the part of britain where im from that would actually hire you unless it was a deadend job that doesnt pay that much money..... especially because im an american and not actually british...
Weed is legal in Cali. You are safe there. Smoke all the bud you want, dude.

Lol "Plus I smoke weed OR DID IN THE PAST"

Legit retarded lollllllllllll
Old 05-24-2018, 11:01 AM   #117
2tripple0
death warmed over

https://www.pacificunion.com/real-es...17004/54772893
Old 05-24-2018, 11:02 AM   #118
2tripple0
death warmed over

Yeah man @Zen according to the internet yes thats how much those things cost
Old 05-24-2018, 11:03 AM   #119
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Rent Price: $5,900
Old 05-24-2018, 11:03 AM   #120
2tripple0
death warmed over

You seen a car for 450 post a pic or link i doubt its legit or i would actually like the car..., i bet its just one of those point a to point b cars sorry man....

Tags
#circumcisedlivesmatter, agreed -amen, can you program ur own vcr tho, circumsizers are people 2, epic thread-muff, ex gf = mark henry, must be some good weed, page 11, post n ur fukn ded, what does amen think?, you heard the man