- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Thank you.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 08:56 PM   #62
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
No. I will not. Answer me. Why am I unqualified to help you. You made it blatantly clear. Tell me how.

Tell me so that I may enlighten you....because right now you are guilty of what you have accused others of.
I gave you your answer, you don't know me. There's not a fucking book on the planet that can tell you how to read minds. Let alone, the fact you have an opinion of me already. Whether warranted, or justified, the fact remains that any and all "assistance" you can provide will be forever tainted by the disdain for me you clearly retain. This whole "let me help" schtick you're pulling right now is very annoying as I've stated previously, i have people in my life I'm literally paying for that. I'm good. I don't require further mental health evaluations from an arm chair psychologist.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 09:15 PM   #63
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

eng and bagga with ether itt chrice
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 09:23 PM   #64
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
I gave you your answer, you don't know me. There's not a fucking book on the planet that can tell you how to read minds. Let alone, the fact you have an opinion of me already. Whether warranted, or justified, the fact remains that any and all "assistance" you can provide will be forever tainted by the disdain for me you clearly retain. This whole "let me help" schtick you're pulling right now is very annoying as I've stated previously, i have people in my life I'm literally paying for that. I'm good. I don't require further mental health evaluations from an arm chair psychologist.
So you say that I don’t know you while you claim to know me?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 09:47 PM   #65
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So... In a side note. My roommate is a straight savage. He went to a karaoke competition, gets 5th and wins 1 hour studio time instead of the 1k cash prize for 1st.

HOWEVER, dude said he hooked up with another contestant who placed. I told him that was a hella good night and not to be upset cuz he was pretty raw he didnt win.

He proceeds to show me a pic on his phone of the girl, of her instagram or something. Complete knock out and he was talking her down. Like.. I thought he was saying she'd like gained some weight since the photo and i was like "bro, there ain't nothing wrong with that". He said she made it work and i was like "some girls can just stay proportional and still look good".

Tl;dr dude comes down after she came over again tonight, I'm like "lemme get some smoke" so he goes upstairs to grab the weed... Lmfao

Girl comes down completely naked and hands me the weed. Girl had everything going. Head to toe this woman was a 12. I'm thinking in my head "good lord".

I just smiled awkwardly trying not to stare at her breasts but them thangs was just hanging out. Perfect.

My roommates is a straight G for that. Lmfao

Good night.

i had this happen to me but i didnt do some awkward stare lmao, my boy was the same way he was gettin fuckin
9 to 10s every weekend bitches were sexy as fuck but i had a girl at the time..an he kept tryna break my loyalty to her by showing all these chicks an introducing me to them an tellin me they wanna chill w me an i was like nah got a wifey but one night i was chillen he came out an i asked him if he had any beer left an he said yea (i was hammered it was a thursday an i drank w him an this sexy chick he had over she flirting w my all night he kept leavin an goin outside more then usually) she comes back out with 2 beer an shes topless sits next to me opens my beer an starts to pore it in my mouth an grabs my dick & i just said fuck it i was way to drunk to say no this time so i got head from her...45 mins later we run a train on her for hrs....good night. she was a freak.
Old 05-10-2018, 09:54 PM   #66
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
So you say that I don’t know you while you claim to know me?
Exactly where did you get that from that paragraph?

No, i don't know you. You don't know me, but if anything is evident, you're very obviously trying to troll me. If your pursuit of MY happiness was genuine, you'd leave me the fuck alone.
Old 05-10-2018, 10:34 PM   #67
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Exactly where did you get that from that paragraph?

No, i don't know you. You don't know me, but if anything is evident, you're very obviously trying to troll me. If your pursuit of MY happiness was genuine, you'd leave me the fuck alone.
Because you said I didn’t know you but you said I had dosdain for you and that I couldn’t help you because i was an arm chair psychologist.

But that’s not it...

You think I don’t know you bc I don’t know the struggles you have had correct ?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 05-10-2018, 10:34 PM   #68
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I am not trying to troll you man.
Old 05-11-2018, 07:10 AM   #69
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

@Allen Knight playing patty cake with Jose while slamming Katrina.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 05:27 PM   #70
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
I am not trying to troll you man.
If you're really trying to help, I'll indulge you. If your number is real, drop it again.
Old 05-11-2018, 05:49 PM   #71
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
If you're really trying to help, I'll indulge you. If your number is real, drop it again.

I broke it down for you and you’re still asking for advice?

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 07:13 PM   #72
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
hows he gonna give her a ride home when the fucking story starts w hey this hot bitch gave ME a ride home.... lol.

whatever happened to banging 3s until u build enuff personality to bang 4s and then upgrade to 5s etc

just going to knowingly throw my heart into 8s knowing im a 2 and hate all women and myself cuz women way out of my league wont fuck or date me (rightfully so) !?!?! FUCKING WRONG ANSWER NETCEES

how tf is stupid ass blue collar uh oh in here even condoning this fucking OH ANY GIRL CAN BE YOURS fuckery

fuck going after this bitch fin. u not ready by any stretch of the imagination. instead....start banging the fat retard who cleans the cheese that fell off the pizza line w her forehead and get a little buzz going for ur fuck game at jojos slice and dice. THEN u can start to make moves towards that sassy black bitch who got gold fronts and a wild gut....she not nothing to write home about but atleast shes not retarded and she can help u manipulate the welfare system as you should be doing in your position...after u bang lakwanda for like a month or two keep things civil my guy tell her u know I got feelings for u fr fr but I cant be getting to involved rn cuz my son in my life and its really complex ....inarguable....if she don't end things amicably guilt her.....this is your forte...should be no difficulties here. now by this time one or two things should be happening....or maybe three....the third option involves one of your coworkers invlolving local law enforcement agencies that you took advantage of Rebecca because shes mentaly ill and couldn't possibly have consented to sexual relations with you ....because well shes retarded..her mind is retarded...but lets skip this...poor people are typically very loyal so I think you will be fine amongst your peers. option two isn't really our favorite scenario but we can work with it if need be....option two is that rumors about you are going around the slice and dice about how ur uncircumsized and sex was kindve awkward...BUT that youre really really sweet and you have a heart of gold and would take a bullet for these hoes............on paper now that im reading this back this may actually be our best line for you especially since its probably the most accurate......the 1st...best scenario is that u fuck these hoes into Neptune and they tell the whole pizzeria that yea hes a dirtbag and he smells like dog food but good lord he hammered my rotten coochie into dimension x.

this is where I have you being battle tested, street approved and sensationally prepared to holler at ole girl that you originally fell in love with.....but by now shes already moved into your apartment...shes been fucking your roommate for 4 months...you owe her 50 bucks for a half of some reggies and every nite u cry into your sweat stained fouton while your roommate sings karaoke into that stupid whores punani and treats her like a common street walker.

this really got away from me I wanted to give you the advice that you needed to pull out of this in the best shape possible.....and I think I may have done that....but jesus was it grim.

Repped?
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 07:48 PM   #73
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
601 917 3913

Eating with my wife will be home in about two hours or so
Old 05-11-2018, 08:02 PM   #74
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

interesting. so what are you eating Veritas? and what is the wife having?

#sigmundfreud
Old 05-11-2018, 08:07 PM   #75
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Yo when that nigga said hammered my coochie into dimension x

The Holy Ghost went through me.
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 09:07 PM   #76
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin View Post
interesting. so what are you eating Veritas? and what is the wife having?

#sigmundfreud
Red lobster G.

Hate I can’t kick it witchu tomorrow fam.
Old 05-11-2018, 09:07 PM   #77
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Fin I am done eating.

Tags
allen lying faggot - zelph, amen is not funny asf, lol sure allen, sister doesnt count