Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Mouths a Penis Pump View Post
Bro the regular plain ass lizards you see all over the place outside your house and everywhere. Not exotic lizards or none of that bologna
Not everyone lives in Florida, faggot lol...

And you talking about Anole Lizards? Right?

Quote:
Reptiles are bred in captivity primarily for their skins, but some restaurants and population groups also want them for their meat. A study shows that eating these animals can have side effects that call into question the wisdom of eating this 'deli***y.'

Parasites, bacteria and viruses, and to a lesser extent contamination from heavy metals and residues of veterinary drugs-- eating reptile meat can cause several problems to health. This is the conclusion of a study published in the International Journal of Food Microbiology, which shows that people can catch certain diseases (trichinosis, pentastomiasis, gnathostomiasis and sparganosis) by eating the meat of reptiles such as crocodiles, turtles, lizards or snakes.

"The clearest microbiological risk comes from the possible presence of pathogenic bacteria, especially Salmonella, and also Shigella, Escherichia coli, Yersinia enterolitica, Campylobacter, Clostridium and Staphylococcus aureus, which can cause illnesses of varying degrees of severity," Simone Magnino, lead author of the study and a researcher for the World Health Organization (WHO), said.

This expert says the data about risks to public health are still inconclusive, since there is no comparative information about consuming this meat and the prevalence of pathogens. Also, there are few published research articles about cases of illness associated with consuming reptile meat.

"Although the majority of the information published about these risks is in relation to reptiles raised as domestic animals (pets), there are also publications relating to wild species or those bred in captivity," explains Magnino.

Meat should be frozen

The experts advise people to freeze the meat, just as they would with other foods from animal sources, since this deactivates parasites. Industrial processing and proper cooking (not leaving the meat raw) can also kill off pathogens.

The Scientific Panel on Biological Risks of the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) provides independent scientific advice on issues relating directly or indirectly to food security, including risks associated with eating reptile meat.

The objective of these risk evaluations is to supply the relevant bodies (European Commission, European Parliament, EU Council and member states) with a scientific basis in order to help them draw up legislation to guarantee consumer protection.

Some countries use turtles, crocodiles, snakes and lizards as a source of protein in the human food chain. Frozen imported meat from crocodiles, caimans, iguanas and pythons can be found in the EU. These imports, which are on the rise, come mainly from South Africa, the United States and Zimbabwe, and go primarily to Belgium, France, Germany, Holland and the United Kingdom.
In conclusion Alligator is meat.

Last edited by Amen; 04-11-2018 at 01:19 PM.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 01:14 PM   #62
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

its an inside joke ...don't make this awkward uh oh... WALK AWAY
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 01:33 PM   #63
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

I heard if you eat snake penicillin won't work on you anymore
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 01:39 PM   #64
GUDELJ

GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ

@Witty man o Man don’t start that shit in here

@Amen her guy is Cuban as well. I think they’re into some shady shit because of their home schedules. I’m pretty observant and I pay close attention to detail, it’s a part of the job and lifestyle I suppose.

Either they come from money or they do some sly shit.
@WRATH is that true?

Yo I’m not nesesaryily trying to skrate up eat plain lizard but if it came to it would they be edible and hold some sort of nutrition value? @Amen yes I think anole is the corrrext term for them @Elemental P
imna smoke this flocka, reword some shit n drop
GUDELJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 02:15 PM   #65
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
@Witty man o Man don’t start that shit in here

@Amen her guy is Cuban as well. I think they’re into some shady shit because of their home schedules. I’m pretty observant and I pay close attention to detail, it’s a part of the job and lifestyle I suppose.

Either they come from money or they do some sly shit.
@WRATH is that true?

Yo I’m not nesesaryily trying to skrate up eat plain lizard but if it came to it would they be edible and hold some sort of nutrition value? @Amen yes I think anole is the corrrext term for them @Elemental P
Then you probably should know, you fuck his women - he will murder you. Cuban men for the most part are over protective of their "women". Not only will she get beat for looking in your direction, you will get beat for looking in hers.
Old 04-11-2018, 02:17 PM   #66
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Amen knows a lot of stuff.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 02:19 PM   #67
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Ask Ill Nika.
Old 04-11-2018, 02:21 PM   #68
GUDELJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
Well tbh he is right about his post just now
Old 04-11-2018, 03:05 PM   #69
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Every series on the island they catch and eat a Cayman and a snake without fault. Always seem fine the next day. Reptiles in general though are highly parasitic though.
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 03:55 PM   #70
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
Amen is Peruvian he should know.
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 03:57 PM   #71
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
Amen is Peruvian he should know.
Not even close.
Old 04-11-2018, 03:57 PM   #72
GUDELJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enbombz View Post
Every series on the island they catch and eat a Cayman and a snake without fault. Always seem fine the next day. Reptiles in general though are highly parasitic though.
Word parasitc but that’s why you cook them..lol to get the parasite out
Old 04-11-2018, 05:03 PM   #73
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Not even close.
Lmao apparently you forgot that we already discussed this, Immortal Technique.
Old 04-11-2018, 05:06 PM   #74
Elemental P

Quote:
Word parasitc but that’s why you cook them..lol to get the parasite out
True but you have to be extra careful.
I mean Asians eat some crazy shit, even stuff like blow fish and other crazy poisonous fish that can kill you if it's not prepared just right. Lol fuck that
Old 04-11-2018, 06:00 PM   #75
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
YOU CAN LITERALLY BOUNCE LASERS OFF AN IGUANA IN THE OCEAN. DO NOT GET ME STARTED.
Haha Haha well played

God u know u board too much when u pick up on this

Wittys Apollo comment in w.e thread
Old 04-11-2018, 06:03 PM   #76
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
True but you have to be extra careful.
I mean Asians eat some crazy shit, even stuff like blow fish and other crazy poisonous fish that can kill you if it's not prepared just right. Lol fuck that
Yea I’m not eating anything that has Hazardous safety precaution stickers on the package of not prepared properly, fuck that...

That’s why I don’t eat sea food man.
Old 04-11-2018, 06:20 PM   #77
GUDELJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Yea I’m not eating anything that has Hazardous safety precaution stickers on the package of not prepared properly, fuck that...

That’s why I don’t eat sea food man.
Aside from mercury, fish good for you
Old 04-12-2018, 06:00 AM   #78
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

I'm good on eating it, tho. Can't do the smell of fish either... For some reason that shit makes me very ill. LIKE VERY VERY ILL.

Had a bad experience with the smell as a young DRE. Baddest bitch on the block - finally get her in the crib and naked and her pussy smelled like a fish markets hot garbage. Since then I swore on my life I'd never fuck with fish again.

True story. NEVER. Had to be 16 or 17 years old.
Old 04-12-2018, 06:10 AM   #79
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

^ same

Minus the story lol

I hate the smell, texture n no matter how well seasoned its always gonna have that nasty ass seafood taste lurking in the background fk that
Old 04-12-2018, 06:22 AM   #80
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Seafood is boss.
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cook zelph off the site, zelph is a parasite