Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2013, 05:57 PM   #1
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future
Default If you ever get bored just google your name and you might find a gem

I surely didn't make this but it made me lol

Last edited by Frank Metts; 11-11-2013 at 06:02 PM.
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 05:58 PM   #2
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

See the video didn't work what am I doing wrong
@Objective
Old 11-11-2013, 05:59 PM   #3
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
See the video didn't work what am I doing wrong
@Objective
You fucked with the link. Quote this post and see the difference (disregard the url thing, the site does that for you, but you need the ''watch?v='' for youtube to find the ID of the video.

Edit: lmfao @ the video tho'.

Edit 2: Seriously, click on the link in my signature. Copy the link and post it without doing anything with the URL and you should be able to successfully embed a video to netcees.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 11-11-2013 at 06:02 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 06:02 PM   #4
Frank Metts

Gotcha thanks
Old 11-11-2013, 06:54 PM   #5
DLB
COLTS GANG

Battle Record: 5-6

DLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-level

i seen the joe metts and kungfugrip cameos in there

u obv made this frank
DLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:05 PM   #6
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

this was a video of a typical Monday for Rawn
Old 11-11-2013, 07:51 PM   #7
Frank Metts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
You fucked with the link. Quote this post and see the difference (disregard the url thing, the site does that for you, but you need the ''watch?v='' for youtube to find the ID of the video.

Edit: lmfao @ the video tho'.

Edit 2: Seriously, click on the link in my signature. Copy the link and post it without doing anything with the URL and you should be able to successfully embed a video to netcees.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q View Post
i seen the joe metts and kungfugrip cameos in there

u obv made this frank

100 on my daughter I have no idea where this came from homie

If I made it I would of laughed ... I got a text out to my lil sis cause she be doing stupid shit like this but she usually tell me