Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2013, 07:49 AM   #1
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future
Default The Hunger Games book is fucking dope tho'....

... and so is the movie. Been reading half of the first book of the trilogy so far. Kinda fucking amazed at how well the movie managed to display the story from the book. There's literally almost nothing that is missed that I can tell so far from the shit that's happening in the book to the stuff happening in the movie. The only thing that isn't translated that well, obviously, is all the shit the main bitch is going through and her thoughts about what's happening around her. But it really isn't that much that is lost to be honest.

Don't remember if this was in the movie tbh; but there's some info about the earlier hunger games tho' and some more info about each district and how earlier Hunger Games have played out, arenas etc. And it told you bout some kid that went fucking crazy and started eating people during one of the earlier games etc., so there was some rumour that the capitol killed him cuz they couldn't have a savage to win the games.

For real tho', I love this shit. Can't wait to start reading the other books. I kinda already know what's going to happen now anyways.

Any other Hunger Games fans here?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is online now   Reply With Quote