Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 07-17-2017, 12:54 PM   #21
wasim
The Conqueror

wasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant future

lmfao @ random ed sheeran

nice jorah cameo
wasim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 01:47 PM   #22
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

The Tyrells died in the chapel

Dope episode but why is bran like just chillin at the Wall with like almost no guards and shit?

Also I believe the whole point of cersei getting the iron fleet was to attack dragonstone since almost everywhere else is more or less land locked

Also Dragonstone was where Stannis was, but ye I guess they just left it ...
Old 07-18-2017, 02:16 PM   #23
millz
CharDeeMacDennis Champion

Battle Record: 0-2

millz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant future

Not all the Tyrells were killed. Olyanna (sp?) wasn't there. In the books Loras was at dragonstone on his deathbed as well. Not that that matters. Old lady Tyrell and the entire tyrell army hooked up the Sands and Dorne.

Bran only has Meera with him. Jojan and Hodor died. Where would he get guards?

Cersei's time is almost at an end. Her entire prophecy has come true with her death at the hands of the Valonqar being the only thing left.

But more importantly Tyrion Lannister is a Targeryan and that needs to be revealed and confirmed.
millz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 02:24 PM   #24
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by millz View Post
Old woman tyrell was with Danny though. I can't imagine they already split up dorne/tyrells and Danny.
no she wasn't. She was with Varis or whatever that unich's name is. And the sand snakes.
Old 07-18-2017, 02:42 PM   #25
millz

millz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
no she wasn't. She was with Varis or whatever that unich's name is. And the sand snakes.

For some reason I thought the final scene from season 6 was all of them on the boat together. But maybe it was just Varys rejoining them.
Old 07-18-2017, 04:50 PM   #26
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Quote:
Not all the Tyrells were killed. Olyanna (sp?) wasn't there. In the books Loras was at dragonstone on his deathbed as well. Not that that matters. Old lady Tyrell and the entire tyrell army hooked up the Sands and Dorne.

Bran only has Meera with him. Jojan and Hodor died. Where would he get guards?

Cersei's time is almost at an end. Her entire prophecy has come true with her death at the hands of the Valonqar being the only thing left.

But more importantly Tyrion Lannister is a Targeryan and that needs to be revealed and confirmed.
oh I forgot they are with dorne lol kinda made everyone but the old lady and margery(sp) pretty forgettable. but i meant when bran got to the wall i thought they would at least show them/who is at the wall atm

feel like every time this comes back on i need to re-watch it all
Old 07-18-2017, 08:50 PM   #27
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fart View Post
feel like every time this comes back on i need to re-watch it all
was just thinking that. but a torrent with all 6 seasons gotta be like 100GB and i only have like 20 rn on my laptop. :(
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 09:12 PM   #28
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

It was only varys on the ship and tyrion and them of course but word dorne and old lady tyrell are still in westeros

Tyrion isnt for sure targaryan, he is more likley to be in the books than the show. But it could happen. The show did do alot of tywin stating ya know "you arent my son" talk but nothing of the mad king banging his wife has been brought up,and unless tyrion is the absolute main plotline the show could leave it out.

You guus see the latest GRRM interview though? In reference to lady stoneheartnot being in he was speaking on beric, and how death changes these people brought back. He referred to them as wights, reanimated with fire (the lord of light) but clearly states they are dead. He even compared them to the wights the white walkers use stating they were the ice version bringing it back to the whole fire/ice theme

So while the wights under the white walkers are mindless zombies from what weve seen, the lord of the light wights( jon snow, beric, etc.) All seem to have a grasp on cognition. Jon seems completely unaffected.

But then we got coldhands. Benjen. I forget if they explained it, but he is most likely brought back with similair ice magic to the fire magic. But hes cold and emotionless and cant get through the wall

Im not sure what im saying just shit to think on i guess
Old 07-18-2017, 11:36 PM   #29
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

I still aint hip to this shit. Nor do i understand the hype. Idk
Old 07-18-2017, 11:51 PM   #30
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

thanks for sharing.
Old 07-19-2017, 04:28 AM   #31
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

I just enjoy the show. I haven't read the books but the analytical stuff seems very taxing. It's like the books people are always like "this could happen" and then when it doesn't they're mad disappointed. Idk... I feel like the books should be there books and the show should be the show. I mean, season 5 was the last time they were even close to being aligned. If the show ends and Jon snow is the hero, yay. But in the books if everyone just dies at the end then everyone's gonna hate the books eventually. Idk... Point is, the show seems to be all about fan service now. Which, I can admit I'm a yuppy in this regard. I just want Jon snow to roll the army South and I'll cersei. But then he'd leave the wall defenseless... Argh ok that doesn't work. Yeah, cersei tries to invade the North and Jon snow holds off both enemies at the same time, show over.

Not gonna work like that tho. Damnit, now I'm analyzing. You guys are assholes.
Old 07-19-2017, 01:05 PM   #32
millz

Cersei most likely isn't going to die at the hands of Jon Snow. All though he technically could be the Valonqar.

The two most logical choices are Tyrion and Jamie, with Jon being a distant 3rd.

Other possibilities but highly unlikely are Theon Greyjoy, or Euron Greyjoy (even more unlikely)
Old 07-19-2017, 01:16 PM   #33
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cersei most likely isn't going to die at the hands of Jon Snow. All though he technically could be the Valonqar.

The two most logical choices are Tyrion and Jamie, with Jon being a distant 3rd.

Other possibilities but highly unlikely are Theon Greyjoy, or Euron Greyjoy (even more unlikely)
arya wearing jaime's face.
Old 07-19-2017, 01:20 PM   #34
millz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post

I don't know if that would technically work. But it's not a bad thought. But you would thinknArya would reveal herself to Cersei like "got you bitch" if that was the case. Can't imagine that would make the prophecy true. But maybe.
Old 07-19-2017, 01:54 PM   #35
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
Heard this theory last night. Makes sense.
Old 07-20-2017, 07:05 PM   #36
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

When Cersei and Jaime were talking on the freshly painted map of Westeros some internet nerds noticed that Cersei was standing on the NECK and Jaime was standing on the FINGERS. As in mad foreshadowing of CHOKING. Like, fingers around necks. Do you guys get it? Spooky.

Hyped for Euron to gift Cersei the dragonbinder but with Young Griff hiding inside double gift imo. But plot twist Lady Stoneheart and Belwas join Dany. And Sam finds the ultra hidden tome "A Song of Ice and Fire" by Ser Martin hidden in a secret bookshelf and figures everything out to save the day wow
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 07:19 PM   #37
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

solid post
Old 07-20-2017, 10:36 PM   #38
millz

Word. Also saw that someone noticed The red witch, I can't spell her name was at dragonstone in one of the clips from episode one.
Old 07-23-2017, 10:03 PM   #39
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

well.

A girl has no name. thats the last we'll see of nymeria i bet.

the greyjoy corvus was a dope touch. although flaming artillery in a sea battle where you are ramming and connecting your ships doesn't make even a tiny bit of sense, but hey its a fantasy show. i'm just happy to see the invention that saved rome have a context in a show i enjoy.

eurons a G

theon makes no sense to me. he couldve had a quick death at the least. if he has an ounce of man left in him he will breathe in the sea and meet the drowned god.

ANOTHER LONG FUCKING WEEK AHEAD
Old 07-23-2017, 10:10 PM   #40
The Dead Poet

episode was dope as fuck. Eron was merking heads. Figure paddle board gendry going to puck up ramseys bitch at sea now? lol. Glad for greyworm. Hopefully he got his stump sucked. They're moving really fast. Wouldn't be surprised if the unsullied are at castlyrock or whatever by next week.