Old 07-16-2017, 09:06 PM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default GoT (don't come in if your worried about spoilers obv)

welp. 5 minutes in and that happened.

lmao

GOAT
Old 07-16-2017, 09:08 PM   #2
millz
CharDeeMacDennis Champion

Battle Record: 0-2

millz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant future

My cousin asked me not to send spoilers. Jokingly I go "3 minutes in and people already dead". Before it even started. While they were show Nf what happened last season. Lol

Now I feel like a dick. Lol
millz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 09:24 PM   #3
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

Mods close the fuck outta this pls
Zaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 09:29 PM   #4
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Lol two face Harvey dent lip looking boy
Old 07-16-2017, 09:29 PM   #5
millz

millz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant future

Why?

It clearly states there are spoilers.
Old 07-16-2017, 10:04 PM   #6
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

good kick off. I thought bran was going to be a vegetable. Kinda bummed he is not.
Old 07-16-2017, 10:06 PM   #7
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

that dude yeron or whatever is a savage. All those jabs he was taking at jamie lol.
Old 07-16-2017, 10:11 PM   #8
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

when making this thread i was conflicted because obviously i want to discuss it, but i don't want to spoil anything at the same time. but i put it in the thread title so FUCK IT

why the fuck is dragonstone just EMPTY THOUGH. one of the biggest fortresses in the kingdoms and not a soul to be found they can just walk up and into it like word we're here now?

when the title and synopsis hit the net and it said sam finds something important to the cause or whatever, i thought they meant something serious, not something we all know/should know. (that there is tons of obsidian on dragonstone)

but word jon snows gonna get in sansa's guts yo

for medieval times they're not even that closely related lmao. he's half targaryan, and half stark through neds sister so what he's like a half a first cousin? get it dawg

SO YEA

it was what i expected, they said this season is really packed full of shit and stories progress pretty quickly, so if there was gonna be any setup i figured it'd be jammed into the first couple episodes. the north remembers made up for it.
Old 07-16-2017, 10:13 PM   #9
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
that dude yeron or whatever is a savage. All those jabs he was taking at jamie lol.
lmao word

you read the books right? i was a little disappointed in how dude looks but word he can still be a G.

im just wondering what they're gonna hit now. they ain't gonna go right at daenerys, probably will be like the books and they'll raid the tyrells/maybe kill the old bitch and them

but if the iron fleet were to sink a huge part of dany's fleet

HHMHMHMH

stuck out on dragonstone
Old 07-16-2017, 10:16 PM   #10
millz

Old woman tyrell was with Danny though. I can't imagine they already split up dorne/tyrells and Danny.
Old 07-16-2017, 10:23 PM   #11
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

oh word? you sure?

i know varys made the rounds, i didn't know they were all with her. i figured he just secured the alliances before meeting up with them in mereen to make the trip.

but i don't remember honestly you could be right. i just remember varys,and the greyjoys. i don't remember the tyrells and dorne meeting her yet

either way tho im hype

shouldve pretended this doesn't exist and watched em all in one sitting 7 weeks from now lol
Old 07-16-2017, 10:49 PM   #12
millz

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
oh word? you sure?

i know varys made the rounds, i didn't know they were all with her. i figured he just secured the alliances before meeting up with them in mereen to make the trip.

but i don't remember honestly you could be right. i just remember varys,and the greyjoys. i don't remember the tyrells and dorne meeting her yet

either way tho im hype

shouldve pretended this doesn't exist and watched em all in one sitting 7 weeks from now lol
Maybe not. I coulda swore that was how season 6 ended. With them all on the boat. I could be wrong.
Old 07-16-2017, 10:50 PM   #13
millz

Haha. Same. Now I'm going to not be able to sleep thinking of all the possibilities.
Old 07-16-2017, 11:03 PM   #14
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

YO

nymeria

The episode 2 preview has a giant wolf that isnt ghost. Arya is headed to kings landing. Last time she was headed there she chased her wolf off

Will be interesting if thats correct, because the show has dne nothing on that front. In the booms she has her wolf dreams at least, leading the super pack through nymeria

Now im going to sleep.
Old 07-17-2017, 12:15 AM   #15
millz

Quote:
YO

nymeria

The episode 2 preview has a giant wolf that isnt ghost. Arya is headed to kings landing. Last time she was headed there she chased her wolf off

Will be interesting if thats correct, because the show has dne nothing on that front. In the booms she has her wolf dreams at least, leading the super pack through nymeria

Now im going to sleep.
Wonder if they out Tyrion as a Targeryan this season.
Old 07-17-2017, 08:26 AM   #16
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Never seen even a little bit of GoT.

That's all I have to share.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 09:20 AM   #17
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
welp. 5 minutes in and that happened.

lmao

GOAT
hey have you revisited the GOT CK2 mod recently? looks like they've added a shit load of stuff including Essos

http://kotaku.com/the-perfect-game-o...pc-mod-5913709
Old 07-17-2017, 09:55 AM   #18
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Ive never tried it.i'll look into it though

I feel like i tried ck2 and didnt like it. But that couldve been europa universalis or whatever

Basically total war and civilization ruined me to all other grand strategy
Old 07-17-2017, 10:13 AM   #19
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ive never tried it.i'll look into it though

I feel like i tried ck2 and didnt like it. But that couldve been europa universalis or whatever

Basically total war and civilization ruined me to all other grand strategy
ck2 is a lot more hardcore than civ. true 4x, civ is like a dumbed down version.
Old 07-17-2017, 12:13 PM   #20
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Yea alot of them get a little to indepth with trade and diplomacy and a thousand other mechanics, while dropping the ball on combat and other shit.

The same could be said for total war though,it drops the ball with trade/diplomacy and micro managing in favor of the battles.

Most i just need to take the time to get into the UI and figure out how everything works, but my attention span is like that of a dog. If im not thorpughly distracted i'll just go back to licking my balls metaphorically aka beating off