Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > King of the Spring > Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2015, 10:33 PM   #1
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute
Default Round 1 Mag.

KING OF THE SPRING

Welcome u bitch made fuck boys to NC 2.5 first tournament, this should be a dope one w/ all the talent signed up.
We have some ppl like Karpis & Karaoke whos been doing there thing on the new site,
also some ppl that havent been battling in a while like fat bags & cashius gay. Everoyne needs to vote so this shit can be successful. Lets get right into it u fuck faces.

Round One Match Ups

Destroyer vs. Mercules

This is a pretty even match up, Merc has some good shit sometimes
but he still dropping played stuff, his wording is good but he needs fresher concepts. Des is a ol faggot, every morning before he hits his bowl of dirt weed he dreams of snapping on ppl like michael douglas in Fallen but hes to pussy to, but he pretty good at txt battling when hes not droppin played ass nameplays like he does all the time an rides his own dick thinking there dope wen there trash, this a close battle.
Des wins= 60/40.

Bags vs. Greed

A werid match up here, Greed can be on & off. one verse he'll drop
will be pretty cool then he'll drop one like he let a blind baby just slam the key board on his 2002 emac computer till its hands turn bloody. Bags....man where do i begin, this nigga lives in a one bed room apartment & has a roommate, this nigga changes body shapes so much he could be mr fantastic...fat to skinny, skinny to fat...goddamn make up ur mind stretch armstrong...but this goonba can battle, he is HOF for a reason....its cuz of dickryders, nah but he is pretty dope...but this battle can be close.
Bags wins=60/40

ill nik-A vs. TayTay

Well we got dirt old vs some rb head, ill nika is fuckin ol i mean he was
doing the hammer dance while most of us were tryin to learn to piss in the toilet...this nigga so old he lived in both eras of snap backs being dope..but he is dope, his pen game nice even tho ime 3-0 vs him, fuck u nigga...tay tay will no show.
Nik Wins= via hoe show.

Cashius vs. E Tha Real

This is a match of 2 totally different styles, E is kinda inconsistent but he always has a heater in his verse, just needs to bring more of them, but i seen him drop good, just his played shit hurts him, alot. Cashius came out the closet before NC1 went down an he went MIA cuz he was searching for the one, he found him his name, i believe he said was lamar or w/e, good for u, he also said hes the reciever in the relationship. good for u faggot, this nigga cash looks like rick martell got tombstoned by the undertaker but instead off being slammed he reversed it into a 69 an started blowin the taker, smh faggot...but hes nice at battling...
Cash Wins=70/30

Allen Knight vs. imsoschoolp

This the moment we all been waiting for, the man the myth the legend Allen Knight, w/ his charisma & his ability to drop fresh concepts at any moment he is wat the young battler look up to, he has been a fan favorite for a long time w/ his raw talent. hes up agianst imsoschool, a weak hearted scally wag of an oppenent, school is the worst of the worst. he is from rb were hes not even midtier, he is just bad.
AK wins=100/0

Strikta vs. Tic Tac

This match up could be dope, we have Strik the trailer park champion & tic the long nose pelican, both are scum. but thats what makes this match so much more intresting, strik is fighting for a cup of ramen & in a direct quote he said "iMa ChEiF Da sHiT oUtTa DaT NigGeR' this doesnt look well for young gonzo aka ticwackular..tac is fighting out of the dinasuor tribe he said hes gonna swallow strik like a stork, both are talented in txt, both are doin this for a meal, this will be one for the books.
cant decide winner=50/50 anyone can get it.
Old 03-08-2015, 10:34 PM   #2
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Dancake vs. shank

A decent match up that will never happen, Dan wont show cuz hes to busy chuggin a bottle of jameson off one of his constructions buddy make shift beerbongs an listening to some emo shit about to cut his wrist in the johnny on the spot out side his friends trailer home, Shank will never show cuz hes to busy in canada using john hensley punchlines as a code for a kiddnapping ransom note like the riddiller laughing crazy thinking about how he will come back an win something for once in his career an not have a sub .500 rec even bittin hens concepts, he also saving up for a transgender operation he wants to be male an female at once, all for pic battles so he can confuse his victim.
Winner= us having one less thing to vote on

Amen vs. bane baby

This is the fund of the weirdos, both are fuckin unlol fuck boi's, amen is that nigga in ur crew thats always got crusty lips an wearing stretched out sweat stain sun faded fitted hats to tight for his big ass head & tight shirts w/ baggy as fuck southpole jeans an tinted brown white air forces that acts like he gets hoes, nigga looks like ll cool j in 50 years w/ brain damage, nigga got the swag of a special ed class, the type to drop played punchs an then call other ppl shit played & Bane is one of the biggest corn ball weridos,
this nigga is azn tooo, lolll, the type to troll a site an pretend hes a baby, this nigga got cat blood in his bottle, his first words were german sheepard, this nigga lives above a panda express, this is a werid battle, idk.
Gaymen wins= 60/40

Aero vs. Witty

Witty is cool but the thing is he has a dark past, it all started one dark Ireland night, he was drinking at the local pub on his 17th beer railin lines of green cocaine u kno doing his normal tuesday night routine. it was time to go home he felt, so in a drunken fumble he gets up an stumbles out to the cobble stone streets of his white trash hood as he walked to his one bedroom house which housed 3 families in it, he got more drunk as he walked an more drunk feeling all typed of coke high an liquor waves, he starts to see foxes cross the street then he gets mad, in a drunked rage he charges at them, only to catch the smallest one, which to his delight was a female, so he
drags it by its tail to a dark jack the ripper lookin ally yellin obseen things to the fox like u lil slut & things of that nature, the fox is terrified, so it doesnt move know if she screamed for help or fought back he would kill her, so
witty the savage mongol he is starts to press it on the floor then ripps open his dirt stained cargo pants an proceeds to penatrate his victim w/ his memeber. the fox can do nothing be think it will be over soon an dont fight back, but it was wrong witty rapes for 5 hours plus, stoppin to do lines of coke off the tail of the fox an laughin like the joker, once he finished in it mouth, he says tell any one an i'll kill ur whole family...then he runs away like the coward he is, leaving the fox to limp home feeling thoughts of shame an self worth and if shes pregnant, she goes home never to speak of it again, years go by an shes living w/ this on her mind as she hunts in the woods for rats an berries, she even goes to counciling once a week now she has a feelin of new self worth..so a year passes an witty again in another drunk rage walkin the streets crosses paths w/ the same fox they stare into each others eyes as the dark fog passes witty has vomit an cum stains on his shirt the foxs goes on llike nothing happens....then witty relized wat he did. now he has a new found respect for foxes.
Hes versing an unknow battler that will no show.
Witty wins= via no hoe

Mike Wrecka vs. Alvin Karpis

This will be one sided cuz mike wont shoe, he went mia in a fit of homosexual rage cuz his admin powers were takin away but thats normal for any 33 year old but hes still pretty decent at text...alvin is dope and will win this even if mike shows. but it could be close.
Karp wins=Via no hoe

Defiant vs. Hush

Def can drop some good shit, wen he shows...i think hes to busy in britain polishing shoes on the corner for fags & weed to post, hush is dope as hell wen hes motivated an wants to show, he got the swag of kanye an personality to much, thats my nig...he got cool cars to.
Hush wins=80/20

ricky tan vs. Unfukwitable

Idk who ricky is an prolly win no show, un is decent he
can drop some good shit.
Un wins=80/20

timeless vs. King Karaoke

Time is decent he can be inconsistent at times, hes goin vs kar which
is a tough spot to be in, kar is a mythical creature that dwells in the sewers of NYC because he is actually donatello from the ninja turtles he tapped the wifi from a local mcdonalds an thats why he doesnt post pics cuz master splinter feels the world isnt ready to kno they exist yet, he sits in his train kart room reading battles trying to perfect his craft an eatin dominos all day while practicing karate, he will reveal himself in due time.
Kar Wins=70/30

Last edited by Allen Knight; 03-08-2015 at 10:43 PM.
Old 03-08-2015, 10:34 PM   #3
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Battlers To Watch Out For.
(no order)

Bags
ill nik-A
Cashius
Allen Knight
Tic Tac
Alvin Karpis
Hush
King Karaoke
Destroyer

Sexy Chicks

Old 03-08-2015, 10:35 PM   #4
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Dope Songs

Outro

There u have it, a quick mag i did on my own for u bitchmade hos, so vote this week an drop verses u dumb faggots stop actin like ur all high an mighty to drop a verse cuz ur scared about lossing a battle, so u no show, on some faggot shit, next week will be a better mag. pz u sluts.
Old 03-08-2015, 11:00 PM   #5
imsoschool
The Plug Best Friend

Battle Record: 0-1

imsoschool has a brilliant futureimsoschool has a brilliant futureimsoschool has a brilliant futureimsoschool has a brilliant futureimsoschool has a brilliant futureimsoschool has a brilliant futureimsoschool has a brilliant futureimsoschool has a brilliant futureimsoschool has a brilliant futureimsoschool has a brilliant futureimsoschool has a brilliant future

Cool story bro.
Old 03-08-2015, 11:05 PM   #6
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

why dont u drop a verse an stop bullshittin.
Old 03-08-2015, 11:07 PM   #7
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

Ill murder your mother
Old 03-08-2015, 11:11 PM   #8
Tic

Battle Record: 51-29

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VII
- Netcees Battle League

Tic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant future

Lol @ 'both are scum.' @Strikta you're a pussy.
Old 03-08-2015, 11:14 PM   #9
imsoschool
The Plug Best Friend

imsoschool has a brilliant futureimsoschool has a brilliant futureimsoschool has a brilliant futureimsoschool has a brilliant futureimsoschool has a brilliant futureimsoschool has a brilliant futureimsoschool has a brilliant futureimsoschool has a brilliant futureimsoschool has a brilliant futureimsoschool has a brilliant futureimsoschool has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
why dont u drop a verse an stop bullshittin.
Jus dropped my nigga.

I was jus fuckin around lol. Props on the mag bro
Old 03-08-2015, 11:48 PM   #10
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol roght on time

Predicitions r fuckin insane funny tho

Havent read them all....coming back to finish w8tty vs ________. Prediction
Old 03-09-2015, 09:33 AM   #11
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Lolzord!!!! I died thrice.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 03-09-2015, 10:49 AM   #12
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Died @ predictions, especially mine lmao.

Good job.

Old 03-09-2015, 11:44 AM   #13
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

@Tic Tac

No. It's called I'm lazy.

U better be glad I didn't write anything.
Old 03-09-2015, 01:31 PM   #14
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

"But he d8dnt....he raped her for 5 hours"

Still loling at that lol

Also pretty amused at a 100/0 prediction for urself lmfao.
Old 03-09-2015, 01:41 PM   #15
Tic

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VII
- Netcees Battle League

Tic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
@Tic Tac

No. It's called I'm lazy.

U better be glad I didn't write anything.
Ooooof, cuz you're so good. You would've bodied me, right? Why join a tourney if you're a lazy faggot? Why don't you key a verse like I did, you know Knuck won't discourage it.
Old 03-09-2015, 06:53 PM   #16
Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Banned

Battle Record: 10-4

Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips

1st bitch look EXACTLY like my baby moms, yo. Crazy.

And I'm weird nigga? Do you not read some of your posts, bro? Lol.

Let's be real here. Niggas on this site follow the steps of others. If one "NC popular persona" dislikes someone, the rest of you corn ball faggots follow suit. And that's a FACT. Prove me wrong, nigga.

Fuck this site tho. Staff niggas are corny as fuck.
Old 03-09-2015, 06:58 PM   #17
Tic

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VII
- Netcees Battle League

Died at Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Old 03-09-2015, 06:59 PM   #18
Ghost1

Lol this fagot dick lips mad as fuck
Old 03-09-2015, 07:05 PM   #19
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glossy Finish Dick Lips View Post
1st bitch look EXACTLY like my baby moms, yo. Crazy.

And I'm weird nigga? Do you not read some of your posts, bro? Lol.

Let's be real here. Niggas on this site follow the steps of others. If one "NC popular persona" dislikes someone, the rest of you corn ball faggots follow suit. And that's a FACT. Prove me wrong, nigga.

Fuck this site tho. Staff niggas are corny as fuck.
Did u not read the other reviews?? Cuz there all the same, lighten up, it jokes.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:10 PM   #20
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

oh, jokes, Allen?
I hope your mother gets aids cancer and the only treatment has to be administered by your penis and right before you are about to save your mother, BAM, Alvin Karpis's ex Indian chief girlfriend charges out of the shadows and tomahawks your cock off onto the floor, where its promptly gobbled up by a wayward lizard, who runs off into a crack in the wall.
philosophy.
Closed Thread