Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 08-13-2015, 04:13 PM   #101
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

yeah man. going to cons at your current level is basically like trynna swim across the hudson the day you learned how to doggy paddle.

try to meet her weirdo friends and ease in.
Old 08-13-2015, 04:18 PM   #102
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Ahhhh I hate them tho

Its weird to me tho cuz

Idk....it's just different....it's love rap....obv....but I don't force it on other people....or really even talk about it w u unless u say something that let's me know ur knowledgeable

I cringe wen people say things like

Oh ur like rap....like eminem an 2pac?

I just laugh it off tho

This anime scene is dif tho

Ud think kf ALL people nerds wenould be more accepting of people that are different

WTF

Now it's just wenould an to fit in on principle lol

But then I fear in doing so I may go in 2 deep

Like j reid

Yea....J reid from that punch in many our battle.....thought for sure people knew him that movie dope the fuck?

I digress tho
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 04:24 PM   #103
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not gonna lie

that post made

ZERO SENSE

but I think I gleaned the important info

basically, her friends try to make you like anime and other forms of nerd shit??

yeah I hate that too. I usually chalk it up to two things.

1 the average nerd doesn't know how to interact with people very well.
2 they are desperate for friends due to #1, but, because of #1, they don't know how to make friends. so rather than try to bond on what you do have in common, they try to thrust upon you something they like (which they assume to mean EVERYONE WILL LIKE IT IF THEY TRY IT), in order to create a reason you can be friends.

it's why I never been to a con, and why I don't really hang with anime ppl much besides the ones that are like me. just ya know.. like.. level 1 anime nerds, who are still functional humans.. not like the full blown turbonerds
Old 08-13-2015, 04:35 PM   #104
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Yea.....I'd be lying if I told I ever hung out w her outside of my bedroom

I think she is the worst of all her friends tho from how she describes it

She said she be throwin fits an screaming on people over them card games lol....

Watever. She disgusts me. The tru love of my life was married an i stole a year away from her life. We are thru now tho. 3 week's STRONG.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 08-13-2015, 05:35 PM   #105
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

just bodied with best tag ever.
Old 04-23-2019, 09:49 PM   #106
Split Eight
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Haiku Writers Challenge

Split Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
do nothing for exactly a week and a day. no contact, don't speak to her.

tell her you're into cosplay, too, and bdsm/ masochism. tell her that the intimation of sex and violence has always appealed to you, but you never had an outlet. and that you had to take a week off of work because after sampling episode one of the ultra rare manga Kensho Rugi Kyo Byugen you've become hopelessly addicted to anime.

after the realization that you missed years and years and years of *not* being consumed by the plots of foreign hand drawings for angsty manchilds, half-assedly learning kanji from DeviantArt pages, taking care of your body nutritionally and trying to build a business selleng hand-painted Wargundam 2K, you slipped into a deep masturbatory coma fueled by self-loathing and a two week subscription to Kink

The next part will be more difficult. Tell her that you want to take her to an underground Naruto convention in your friend's dad's garage, but FIRST you want to experience a sexual reawakening and expand the horizons of her deflated crapsnatch. Get her address. Tell her you'll pick her up at her hovel of an apartment exactly 1 week from the day you send her this text, and obviously, this convention didnt exist and will never exist. You need that time to purchase and assemble the ultimate weapon of sexual gratification

I want you to go on the McMasterr Carr website and purchase the following materials:

16" x 24" Polycarbonate Sheet
1/8" x 1 ft rectangular Aluminum rod
8 x Jenson industrial strength 12,000 ft-lb steel machine springs
2 feet of cylindrical heat shrink
1 tub of hog grease
2x 30 pc tubs of Boy Scout grade electric push buttons
13x M20 bolts and washers
a spool of electrician grade copper wiring
1x Nerf Decimator aiming reticule
1 pack of razorwire dental floss
Swervington Inc. lumbar strut
1x Ovaltine coffee can
a welding mask
3 gallons of lead paint, color Kyoto Sickly White
OSHA-approved fire-retardant bowtie, non-clip
13 Casio fx-115es pocket calculators for you to rip the little solar panels off of
a wallet-sized picture of Hope Solo's mutant asscheeks & Scotch tape

from eBay:
-a shipping box of the uber-rare Bleach giant sword thingy (Any giant faggot anime sword shipping box)
-freshman year keycahin lanyard
-earplugs
- 2x Remington bandoliers
-flea market neckbeard overcoat

finally, one bottle of Wild Turkey 101

and finally, I need you to call 1-872-21-BULKDILDO, ask for Rhonda, and order a bastard's ream of their Delrin-ribbed Error 404 Father-Figure model, if she asks for the girth ID either LaQuan or Mdebe will do. Your choice. Tell them Mrs. James Murphy sent you, and that she specified that she won't be receiving the shipment in either of the usual down south locations. Give your address, no PO boxes, because 81 military grade molybdenum-tooled vag-smashers aren't gonna sign for themselves while trying to convince their husband they missed a decimal on their knitting needle shipment.

After the perpetually returning customer discount, your total for parts & fine American made dildos should come to around $180.65, a price that will pay itself back, I swear to you.

Using my US Dept of Energy security clearance, upon receiving of the necessary parts I will forward you the schematics for the assembly of the Navy issue SEADAD3480 "Trichamber Akimbo-wielded Twennnyfo' caliber Pump Action Self-reciprocating Dildo Blunderbuss". This baby's rated to 6K meters and was designed in collaboration with those LOTR geeks that make 1:69 scale medieval trebuchets. It can launch a US39 Cervixpuncher at Mach 3 & autoadjust aim to within three radial pussy hairs, and that's factory stock.

My boy out in Shamokin can assemble it for you, I've talked to him and barring a particularly good weekend of building nerd electrical shit and not talking to women, he should have it done exactly on the eve of our YuGiOh convention or whatever this bitch believes.

Now, text her on the morning of. say "hello kawaii X3 ~~~ desu desu coffee seppuru minutes hehe" which I understand to mean you'll be there in a bit for the fucking of her lifetime.

Do not dress like an anime nerd fuckboy. Instead, I need you to dress exactly like her disapproving father, just super starched and weirdly old-fashioned for your age. Basically, daily Bagsworth attire. On top of the yellowing oxford shirt, strap in the two bandoliers with 56 dildos slotted in the shell-holders.

Fold the collapsible stock of the Dildo Blunderbus into the sword box, preloaded with a full clip of hog-greased dildos. Tie one end of the lanyard to your belt buckle. Start drinking in the car, you need to be in your final PlumpBags form by zero hour. Put in the earplugs.

Upon answering her answering the door, she sees you dressed strangely- not a problem considering the hordes of weirdos she lets slide into her iron-deficient pink. As soon as she undoes the door chain, you drop the shoulder into her bird chest, then Kung Pow spinkick that bitch right in the bridge of her misfitting glasses, simultaneously letting loose a guttural roar and a piss drunk/gym squat torrent of angry shart. Barging into the room, you rip on that fucking lanyard, shredding the decoy Japanfag Collectible box as the Rubber Cock Cannon is fully unsheathed and primed. Start rifling loose huge black rubber cocks at into everything she knows and loves at 2100 fps, starting with the Sword Art Online 1ed comics, moving to the diecast Samurai Champloo models, then switch to full auto as you take aim at her extensive Dreamcast and Japan-regioned Wii U game shelf.

By now, she's curled on the floor sobbing. As you pause to snag another clip of glistening schlongs, start yelling at her incoherently in broad Asian racial slurs, interspersing words like "McDonalds", "disappointment", "Poke-mans", and "dyke bitch". Pull the release on the stock, and when the dickrifle locks into the doublestack position, get prone on the floor and start double-tapping double-barreled pink/stink fury on this massive whores undercarriage. No need to aim, the sophisticated Casio IC circuitry should autoadapt the timings and trajectories once a skank is detected by the Nerf's viewfinder.

At this point, her life will be essentially ruined and she will have a sobbing orgasm, the most potent of her life as nostalgia & repressed memories of being marginally unhappy in White Middle Class america come tumbling down in a heavily lubed slurry.

because it takes some serious fucking daddy issues to create that cretin of a cumdumpster
upping for posterity

when I write, lately, I feel as if I begin by stringing together ambient ideas and concepts, then i realize I'm just typing the words coffee, tawdry, and autumn over and over and over, again, then I pass out dru-
Split Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 10:07 PM   #107
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Any sense of how long it took to write all that out? Cause it was worth it.
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 10:27 PM   #108
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Holy mind fuck this thread delivers
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 11:12 PM   #109
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

It can launch a US39 Cervixpuncher at Mach 3 & autoadjust aim to within three radial pussy hairs, and that's factory stock.

Fold the collapsible stock of the Dildo Blunderbus into the sword box, preloaded with a full clip of hog-greased dildos. Tie one end of the lanyard to your belt buckle. Start drinking in the car, you need to be in your final PlumpBags form by zero hour. Put in the earplugs.

By now, she's curled on the floor sobbing. As you pause to snag another clip of glistening schlongs, start yelling at her incoherently in broad Asian racial slurs, interspersing words like "McDonalds", "disappointment", "Poke-mans", and "dyke bitch". Pull the release on the stock, and when the dickrifle locks into the doublestack position, get prone on the floor and start double-tapping double-barreled pink/stink fury on this massive whores undercarriage. No need to aim, the sophisticated Casio IC circuitry should autoadapt the timings and trajectories once a skank is detected by the Nerf's viewfinder.

/quote

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 11:21 PM   #110
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Wow
Old 04-23-2019, 11:22 PM   #111
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

"and that's factory stock" is literary gold
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 11:47 PM   #112
Split Eight
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Champed

Split Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond repute

also way way gone @ young Oats sneaking toes into girls pussies

when I write, lately, I feel as if I begin by stringing together ambient ideas and concepts, then i realize I'm just typing the words coffee, tawdry, and autumn over and over and over, again, then I pass out dru-
Old 04-24-2019, 02:07 AM   #113
josh s
w0000

josh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant futurejosh s has a brilliant future

Print this into a pamphlet and mail it to all
josh s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 07:33 AM   #114
Ghost1

for any present day boarders who want to pretend boarding has remained the same quality throughout the years

this thread is clear proof that the caliber of old was out of this modern generations stratosphere.
Old 04-24-2019, 07:38 AM   #115
Ghost1

fucking crying at PISSING ON WEISS PLAYERS IS NOT REBUILDING

@anime_boners come home
Old 04-24-2019, 07:57 AM   #116
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

We have failed ourselves....
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 08:16 AM   #117
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

No. I take that back. Perhaps we have sacrificed the lolzords for gains.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 09:22 AM   #118
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Yea. I was going to say rib shots. Especially if timed just right while their cumming. Their pussy locks up like a vice grip and showers your peen with pussy slime.

Lol @ bottle binky. It’s triangular in shape and it just sits in her ass while you digging her pussy walls and cervix our from in her. Gives them a more intense pussy/asshole orgasm at the same time.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 09:43 AM   #119
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth View Post
"and that's factory stock" is literary gold
Don't even get him started on the upgraded model
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 10:59 AM   #120
Split Eight
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Champed

I am 100% sure that if I dig thru my college laptop, I could find the actual schematics I made for the SEADAD-3480

I miss Certain, cake, & anime_boners

Tags
chin look like tip of italy, eat the cake anime, moral compass on weiss players, ressurected anne frank, she is walking dead., she looks like wolfdick.