Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > 1-2 Punch Season 5 > 1-2 Archives

User Tag List

Old 04-17-2019, 11:46 AM   #1
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future
Default Week 5 MAG: The GoT Edition

Flow Mags Presents….

The Game of Thrones Edition

Return of Game of thrones baby, Ill be honest I wasnt overly impressed, dragon ride was mad cheese, but yeah guess we laying the foundation for the brutality ahead. If you aint watched this show yet you need to have a word with yourself an stop reading this shit.

On a flip note how autistic is bran right now, fuck my life. If he could walk he be out there licking snow.

Anyway,

This week crowned our first champ, me, sup. Has anyone noticed the exodus of RB recently…?

Looks like AK is our next potential champ as he was no showed by Resin some what uncharacteristically, thankfully Resin is back and ready to go. Due to Resins no show he misses out on contendership this week with Jab and Knuck dukin it out instead, however if Res wins this week he is likely to face Chyeahhh or Ryno i believe in the contenders the week after. But first he has his work cut out against Cred.

In other news if no one checked last weeks mad 3 hour breakdown of battles on the magcast by Knuck you should get on that, I believe we have an ‘Incredible interview’ to come soon and believe we will all be sitting down to chat about last weeks battles etc tonight or tomorrow. @Jabari Black @Innovator @zelti @seth @Killing Spree @Suthaveli @Sharp @whoever else is in on that shit

The 1-2 League Table - TOP 20 Power Rankings

Sup Gangstas

@Flow

Battles: 4
Won: 4
Won by NS: 0
Lost: 0
Votes Difference: +26
Current Status: Champ

@Allen Knight

Won: 3
Won by NS: 1
Lost: 0
Votes Difference: +19
Current Status: Active

@King

Lost: 1
Votes Difference: +32
Current status: Signed Out

@Jabari Black

Votes Difference: +20

@seth

Votes Difference: +13

@Resin M-I-C

Won: 2
Votes Difference: +12

@Chyeahhh!!!

Votes Difference: -1

@Snitching is Gangsta

Votes Difference: +11

@Ryno

Votes Difference: +6

@Cred

Lost: 2
Votes Difference: +11
Current Status

@Ghost1

Battles: 3
Won: 0
Won by NS: 3
Votes Difference: +9

@Real Spit

Votes Difference: +8
Current Status: Signed Out

@Blue Bayou

Votes Difference: +7

@Killing Spree

Won by NS:
Votes Difference: +6

@Superboy Estar Legend

Votes Difference: +5

@DynamiCz

Votes Difference: +1

@Incredible

Votes Difference: 0
Current Status: Mental Breakdown

@Maximus

@Plot

@Destroyer

Votes Difference: -8

Just a top 20 from now on because its effort

The Squirting Championships

My mate sent me this and its a much watch, this should definately replace poker on late night television.

http://xhamster.com/videos/long-dist...nships-5604679

Reviews

King vs Flow (CHAMP)

Tight match here but in the end I edged this with a nameplay and fissure concept, in kings defence I dropped a weak bar for the no show win but when i saw him lurking i updated it an he clearly didn't realise. Albeit it was well overdue.

Hopefully King be back after a short hiatus.

Allen Knight vs Resin M-I-C (c)

Resin uncharacteristically no showed here and so Allen advances onto face the champ.

Barcotic vs Killing Spree

Spree white washed here with barcotic swaying after making a punch with such obscure references it made 0 sense to anyone. This just continues to show this weeks theme of simple is usually better as long as your creative with it.

Jabari Black vs Blue Bayou
Well, this was quite close in the end but only because i discounted two votes for having no content to them. Blue came simple and Jab a tad more creative, Jabs was missed by a few which could of hurt him but he got lucky enough caught the reference material and along with the tie ins an aggression swayed the voters his way. Blues was relevant an funny but just not enough this time. Interestingly this is one of those where simple didnt win.

Real Spit vs Snitching is Gangster

Snitching took a no show whilst i sat and allowed my combatant to actually show to win it proper, for the culture. he then went an did several votes that didnt count before swaying on my battle.

Dynamicz vs Seth

Dyna had a dope creative angle here and tied it in with a quote while seth also took a similar approach but dropped the creativity for a more in your face personal. They were both decent actually an think Dynas probably flew over a few heads, seths also just seemed a little harsher. My name involved in both, sup gangstas. But again the simpler bar has took the W.

Superboy Estar Legend vs Ryno
Ryno won with a key he dropped about five minutes after the battle posted lol. Kudos man.

Plot vs Chyeahhh!!!
Battle felt under the radar considering these guys are definitely rising to challenge for champ, in the end plots concept is what hurt him with it being the better worded but feeling light an a little uninspired. I wouldnt say Chyeahhh was at his best nor was this a really complex bar but it had a personal an in your face approach that voters enjoyed.

Sharp vs Ghost1
Jabari won this for his breakdown. Fucking lolz.

Cred vs Blas
Surprisingly close here, very surprisingly close. Blas is actually pretty good he just keeps using concepts that we have all seen plenty of times, (well half of us) an it tells, anyone whos joined more recently tends to vote in his favor an he clearly can word to hurt. If he thinks a bit more out of the box i can see him doing some damage moving forward, ultimately cred came from behind to take this with a solid and much creative gassed bar.

Zelti vs Dregs
Not a clue what zelti was going with this week? Dregs took this convincingly with a surprisingly fresh lip joke. It had a nice visual and the personal angle felt a lot harsher then the RB attempt from zelph.

MMLP vs Maximus

MMLP I dont recall you voting much an I will be watching carefully this week, two weeks of slacking you fucking cunt nugget. MMLP went with a gladiator maximus flip but ultimately it lost out with most liking the general idea but thinking it lacked delivery whereas maximus came simple but direct.

Miss Netcees vs Pharaohs Army
PA took his first win emphatically and I am sure he is going to be happy with that, I implore both of you to check out JBs Education Segment this week if you are serious about improving on your skills. Good looks on the votes PA, Miss netcees yours are shite tbh. Four words dont get it, explain them in future.

Destroyer vs Joog
Probably the tighest match last week in terms of votes, Des snuck the win last minute in the end but it was a shit way to end it for joog an a good example of why people need to be voting, especially when both these cats are voting over 4 each week. Destroyer came simple with his name flip using a sweet and sour play, joog was alot more creative but some felt his wordplay was a tad on the reach side an fell flat, in the end its was tight depending on how you thought about the ink wirey lark. Anyways good battle regardless, good showing fellas.

BodySnatcher vs PunchHeavy
Punch no showed as I expected tbh, faggot. Body has no luck with people showing at the moment. Except for Inf lmao. Sorry that was cheap.

[/center]
LR Segment - W/ New Host Innovator

LR QUICK OVERVIEW

Ok so im taking over LR for the remainder of the season. The only thing that is changing is that we are adding some themes to the LR. for example we want to incorporate an Audio week, a pic week and so on. As far as accomplishments and champs go. Those who win a champ match have to defend the titlte atleast once to get your accomp. and with that we move on to WEEK 4 reviews

Week 4 Reviews

Joog vs Blue Bayou

this battle was a dope one last week with joog edging out blue with a clever and harsher punch. voters deemed blues setup was problem with his bar while joog managed to keep it consistent. Joog is undefeated in LR,watch out for him

Bleak vs Incredible

this was a close battle in the end. inc showed he has the potential to write some dope ish. bleak came with a solid touch to the chin tbh. the votes where real close until the end when bleak made some space. Bleak was suppose to sweep inc but that wasnt the case, it made for a dope battle. salute.

Contenders Match: Bodysnatcher vs Dregs

ok so i believe this is the first Contenders match of the season. Either way it turned out to a be good one. so the votes tell a different story with body only getting one vote. dont let that miss lead you as body dropped a dope bar. its just Inf aka dregs put out a better effort, simply put. dregs moves on to the seasons first champ match

Contenders Match:Blas vs Real Spit

this battle wasnt received with much praise for what ever reason. anyway blas came with a personal that the voters found to be played and that was the main factor for his loss. spit dropped a decent wordplay punch that cats gravitated towards more. in the end i think both dropped similarly but it just came down to voter preference i the battle. real spit moves on to the seasons first Champ Match.

Suthaveli vs Chyeahhh!!!

this had potential to be a dope dope battle. suth and chin have been know to go in. chyeah came with a personal that had alot of sting behind it. while suth decided to take the common road against chin and hit him with a conspiracy theory personal. it didnt work out for suth as the voters deemed it played and gave the match to chin. chin the darkhorse.

Barcotic vs Snitching is Gangsta

so this wan easy win for barc. his bar decent at best tbh, but against snitch it was all he needed. i think this is the only shout out battle of the week, meaning snitch didnt get a single vote. barcotic came with a simple wordplay that had enough of a sting. while snitch wrote a bar about sammy sosa, sammy sosa.

Plot vs Zunto

so zelph no showed plot so this is just me showing plots bar some love. the set up was a bit wordy and the several severe part was a awkward. the punch itself was a decent flip and he kept it consistent from set up to punch. it was a decent attempt from an ascending battlers. fuck zelph

Killing Spree vs Cereal

ok so i was wrong there was 2 shout outs. but to be fair i think cereal doesnt battle at all. his punch was stretched and honestly didnt make much sense to me. spree dropped a dope np to take the match with ease. yeah this was a wash for spree, like a warm up for the rest of the season.

WEEK 5:PREVIEWS

CHAMP MATCH:
Dregs vs Real Spit

OK so the season first champ match will be against dregs and real spit. can dregs continue to prove people wrong and stay a top tier battler. or will real spit makea name for himself by getting one step closer to NC gold. i expect both to drop some heat. i got dregs 70/30

CONTENDERS MATCH:
Bleak vs Barcotic

bleak has been steady rising his battler profile and is inching himself closer and closer to becoming an NC champion. Barc is seeking to keep his relevancy as one of the best to ever do it. bleak can pull an up set if barc takes him lightly but i got barc winning this one 80/20

Sharp vs Bodysnatcher

sharp is coming in fresh to the LR, FOR THE CULTURE! he already signed out for next week. preciate you young saucy. anyway this battle could be a bounce back battle for body as he got knocked off last week in a close one imo. i believe body has the potential to champ LR and the regular league. dont disappoint me body.

Killing Spree vs Joog

ok this one has potential to be a low key dope battle. spree can win against any one on any day. so he has the skills to win. joog is an up an coming battler(not to familiar with him) who keeps making a name for himself round these parts. for spree it could serve as a marquee win for him. with joog if he loses it could dis rail his momentum. each battler has something to lose in this battle. i got joog in this one 60/40

THATS IT FOR ME, STAY TUNED FOR NEXT WEEK

Warning Corner

Snitching your fucking votes need to be more detailed! You vote plenty enough but they are nearly always discounted. Needs to be more than a few words. Consider how you'd feel losing to one vote that was a few words? Same for Miss Netcees, Pharaohs yours isnt great either tbh.

You need to vote! @Allen Knight - Your voting record is disgusting, get your minimum in this week for the love of god lol

@DynamiCz 0 votes last week, I dont count LR votes for the record, in general you are on point but make sure you hit your four this week please. (The last 2 weeks you did 6 total boss)
@Cred same as above, your usually on point but slacked a bit last week (2).

4 VOTES on REGS - WEEKLY!

I wont dq or deduct votes, offenders will be warned as above but repeat the offence openly an ill just sign you out the following week folks, an those above are just searched at random, I no doubt imagine theres many more out there so consider this an open warning to all.

Flows UK Education Segment

This Week I am going to introduce you to some old wives tales from yesteryear. These famous sayings may well have found their way across the pond back when you were all still English before you decided to fuck the language up, drive on the wrong side of the road (pointless.. you just desperate to escape our shadow at this point) and go on to war with yourselves until that ended an you had to pick fights with everyone else ( but not us cus clearly you still know who the real daddy of the seas is).

Anyway lets get on with it…

Bobs Your Uncle

Meaning: Usually used to conclude a set of instructions, much like the French 'et voilà!'.
Example: Yo Brodie, just do a wall concept and bobs your uncle.
Origin: No one has a fucking clue, someone with an uncle bob i imagine.

Donkeys Years

Meaning: A very long time.
Example: Incredible hasn’t seen his kids in Donkeys Years
Origin: @Sharp will be happy to know this is most likely from old Cockney Rhyming Slang - Donkeys Ears are long, So Donkeys Years or more commonly used is just Donkeys E.G not seen him in donkeys to be honest.

A Different Kettle of Fish

Meaning: Referring to an alternative/a different thing altogether
Example: His personals are decent but Flow is a different kettle of fish
Origin: To clarify, in this instance, a kettle doesn't refer to the water-boiling contraption, but to a long, thin saucepan used to poach salmon. I hope that clears everything up.

Excuse My French

Meaning: Employed in order to excuse the user of a swear word by indicating that said word is part of a foreign language. Or for comic effect before saying something really filthy.
Example: Pardon my French but your a jumped up thunder cunt whos pussy lips stick out like a fish pout chewing something sour
Origin: We have had an on off relationship with France over the years to rival Ross and Rachel. Well, its like ross and rachel if Ross every now and then decided to walk into her apartment rape her an then hang draw and quarter her in front of her family for bants init.

Give Someone Stick or Give Him Stick

Meaning: Simmer down there stick clique, feel your tounges wagging at this one already, but this just means to criticize, mock or insult someone.
Example: Hes been getting stick all his life for that lip, poor zelph.
Origin: Apparently it comes from the literal sense of beating someone or something with a stick - good ol medieval england

And there you have it, hope to see some of these used this week. @Sharp I see you

The breakdown with Jabari Black

To keep things fresh, I’ll be switching up the format completely for the next few weeks. This week I’ll be starting a multi-part series on what makes good wording and execution and how to improve.

I’ll keep this going for at least the next 2 weeks or so. I’ll start very basic and the increase the complexity each week.

Lesson 1: Create Context

The single most important thing that your set up needs to accomplish is to create context for the punchline.

Very few punchlines/flips make sense in and of themselves. I can’t just come out of nowhere and say “I gotta stick by your side like a loyal friend” - I have to give it some sort of context so that y’all know what the hell I’m talking about. For that line, I’d have to say something in my set up that would let everyone know that I’m referencing shooting him in the side.

For graphic/aggressive lines, I call this “painting the scene.” For personals, this is giving the background. Blue can tell you what he calls it in a wordplay scenario lol.

This is a pretty basic lesson, but a lot of guys mess this up by focusing so much on rhyme schemes, tie ins, etc so much that the context of the punch becomes obscure.

Here are a few tips to help you improve this aspect

Tip 1: Write out in plain words what your set up needs to say

After you create your concept, the first thing you should do is answer - in plain words - the answer to the follow:

“What do I need to say to make this make sense?”

Once you have they down, you’ll know exactly what you need to say in your set up, or at least a part of your set up.

Tip 2: Make the context as concise as possible

This is a general tip and will apply to more than just giving context, but it’s always beneficial to say what you want to say with as few words as possible. Tip 1 will help with that as the plain language will most likely be concise as well.

Doing this gives you the freedom to incorporate more complexity within the bar. You’ll be able to put more focus into tie ins, rhyme scheme, etc if you’re able to make your punch make sense with only a few words.

This is personal preference, but for a lot of my punches, I like to have enough context in my second line that the whole bar could make sense without a reader reading first line. This just gives me freedom to string together dope sounding phrases in my set up or even incorporate a separate punch in the set up.

Of course this isn’t always possible, but just highlighted the importance of being concise when you can.

Tip 3: Make sure your setups have clear transitions when necessary

This one doesn’t always apply but I see folks mess it up and it’s really easy to fix...

Make sure your punches have transitions when you have a first line that has nothing to do with the punchline or when you have two separate phrases that give context to the punch.

If you have a punch where the first line doesn’t give any context to the punch, simply use “Or” (or some other sort of transition)to let readers know what you just said doesn’t have anything to do with what you’re about to say. If you have two phrases and are trying to tie two different concepts into one punch, throw a “and” in between the two.

Common sense would say throw an example of each in here, but out of laziness, ima just hope you know what I mean lol.

So end things off, I’ll breakdown break down my bar from the previous week to bring everything together. Admittedly, I don’t think it was my most cleanly worded bar (broke a few general rules), but I’ll show you how I focused on context to help this punch land.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black vs Blue
It’s ruthless how I handle beef. I’m at ya family reunion lettin the hammer squeeze/
Whole fam get handled, B...even see Black strap on Blue sisters like the proud family/
The punchline here is “Black strap on Blue sisters like the proud family”.

After coming up with the concept, first thing I did was write out the answer to my question “what do I need to say to make this make sense”. The answer was...

I need to say that I’m shooting every one in Blue’s family including his sisters.

Now ideally, I would have been able to to make 1 or 2 proud family references as tie ins. I didn’t think I had the wit to accomplish that AND give context so I focused on what was more important - context.

“I’m at ya family reunion lettin the hammer squeeze” immediately gives context to the punch. It “paints the scene” as how/why I can shoot his sisters.

“Whole fam get handled, B” accomplished the same thing. Notice also how the phrase gives enough context so that the punch could make sense even if I didn’t say the first line.

“It’s ruthless how I handle beef” doesn’t give much context - it’s moreso just there for the rhyme scheme. But do note it doesn’t go contradict the rest of the line and goes along with the overall aggressive theme. Also somebody should have called me out for using handled twice lol.

Anyways, this week’s lesson was pretty basic, but we’ll dive deeper into what makes good wording in the upcoming week.

[/CENTER]

Outro and The NBL

Yo can we all start putting in some fucking effort regarding vote break downs, closing this shit on a Tuesday is a fucking pain in my ass.

Delays fucking everything.

Also, I am pretty lax as a mod regarding most things because I think it adds to beef an keeps shit interesting but any more sways regarding votes an people going to start getting the boot. Get a grip ffs.

Also, did Incredible get run of this site again?! Legit not seen him since his second snap. Wheres that audio anyway? First one was brilliant yall should of been there.

THE NBL IS NOW OPEN, get your fucking asses in there and sign in. We are active enough right now to have two leagues popping, zelph AK Orc maybe on one end and me spree and inno over this end, thats a dope mod team, not to mention the great input jabari is putting in on mags and magcasts etc. sheeesh you fuckers got it good.

Link is here - http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=140049

Sign up here, this season is guaranteed to have dope mags every week, no thread clutter or bullshit disorganization. Everything this season will be done professionally and timely. This season will be ran by myself @ORC, and @Allen Knight , this is a season you will not want to miss.

- PODCASTS
- VIDEO MAGS
- WRITTEN MAGS
- DOPE CYPHERS W/ GUARANTEED ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- RIVALRY WEEK / TAG TEAM WEEK
- SPONTANEOUS FIGHT NIGHTS
- BATTLES WILL BE SET/CLOSED ON TIME - ALWAYS (YAY FOR NO MORE DELAYS)
- LEAGUE WINNER WILL RECEIVE $100.00 CASH PRIZE

AND INTRODUCING

NBL PICK-EM GAME:

This is to promote participation even by those who aren’t battling in the league, the NBL PICK-EM GAME will work exactly like the NFL version. Predictions will be posted each week with the mag and each week your scores on W/L ratio of predictions will be recorded. At the end of the regular season, the person with the highest percentage W/L ratio will win a cash prize - guaranteed. Any questions? Feel free to ask.

By the third quarter of the regular season, Allen, Orc, and I will compile a list of 6-8 battlers that will participate in the NBL ALL STAR GAME. This will be a group of the seasons best battlers based on records and accomplishments, you will then be divided into teams where you’ll be battling the opposing team as one. The team who wins this all star game will receive a cash prize, it will be $25.00 per person on the winning team.

IN:

Allen Knight
Zunto
seth
Innovator
Adonis
Flow
veritas
Maximus
Snitching is gangsta
Cred
ORC
BodySnatcher
Jabari Black
DynamiCz
Cashius
Ghost1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow

Last edited by Flow; 04-17-2019 at 02:37 PM.
Old 04-17-2019, 11:51 AM   #2
joog

Battle Record: 3-1

joog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant future

Dope mag. Good shit
Old 04-17-2019, 11:59 AM   #3
Jabari Black
Sun Tzu

Battle Record: 13-6

Champed
- Battle Arena League
- 1-2 Punch League
- Netcees Battle League
- Netcees SOL

Jabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant future

Good work Flow!

Ay as I’ve learned over the last 5 weeks - y’all love a good rhyme over there across the pond....but I can’t co-sign this Education Station segment name lmaoo
Old 04-17-2019, 12:05 PM   #4
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Good work Flow!

Ay as I’ve learned over the last 5 weeks - y’all love a good rhyme over there across the pond....but I can’t co-sign this Education Station segment name lmaoo
I hear you... Edited
Quote:
Old 04-17-2019, 12:46 PM   #5
Jabari Black
Sun Tzu

Battle Record: 13-6

Champed
- Battle Arena League
- 1-2 Punch League
- Netcees Battle League
- Netcees SOL

Jabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant future

Lmfao yeah bro, the show bout to get cancelled!
Old 04-17-2019, 01:03 PM   #6
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Great mag. Jabari that section is class. Keep it up fellas
Old 04-17-2019, 01:12 PM   #7
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Good thorough mag gents

Props on the effort put in by all involved
-kungfugrip
Old 04-17-2019, 01:22 PM   #8
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Outstanding
Old 04-17-2019, 01:24 PM   #9
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Dope shit @Flow, @Jabari Black, @Innovator.....good read. lol @ give him stick
Old 04-17-2019, 01:37 PM   #10
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

my record is 3-1 please adjust accordingly.

other than that good mag...previews seemed short? but nice bros
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 04-17-2019, 01:54 PM   #11
Real Spit

Real Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant futureReal Spit has a brilliant future

great read once again
Old 04-17-2019, 02:10 PM   #12
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
my record is 3-1 please adjust accordingly.

other than that good mag...previews seemed short? but nice bros
Well your preview would be a bags win given your writing both the bars lmao
Quote:
Old 04-17-2019, 02:12 PM   #13
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Good shit
@Killing Spree whyd you give up LR

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
Old 04-17-2019, 02:18 PM   #14
Maximus

Battle Record: 25-26

Champed
- NBL Cypher

Maximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant future

word man, thanks for the time and effort.
good shit fellaz, salute all those involved
peace
Old 04-17-2019, 02:18 PM   #15
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
Good shit
He was originally going to be busy next few weeks, turns out he isnt now so hes still involved on the team
Quote:
Old 04-17-2019, 02:24 PM   #16
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
Good shit
Oh fuck I forgot I have a battle
Old 04-17-2019, 02:30 PM   #17
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killing Spree View Post
Oh fuck I forgot I have a battle
lmao i totally misunderstood then.

late for your own shit, fuck sake spree lmao
Quote:
Old 04-17-2019, 02:33 PM   #18
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
lmao i totally misunderstood then.

late for your own shit, fuck sake spree lmao
Lmao I know should be set in the morning
Old 04-17-2019, 02:38 PM   #19
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
my record is 3-1
Took you to 11th lol
Quote:
Old 04-17-2019, 02:44 PM   #20
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

Nice mag fellas
Topical Head