Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 04-17-2019, 12:08 PM   #81
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth View Post
Fair. Just seems illogical to worry about if you and others with this outlook give federal law enough power to say it’ll stop the loopholes from happening but you left loopholes for a fight against a law that by that logic you cannot fight anyway.
You're correct.

Welcome to politics.
Old 04-17-2019, 12:09 PM   #82
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

fuck 12, fuck all illegals coming over and killing my lil girl cousins for bein black. fuck all SJWs who ignore that and say 'hey come over!'

and fuck Pelosi for getting pissed when our great president said 'fine let's dump the illegals in your faggot sanctuary cities'....oh now she mad.
Old 04-17-2019, 12:13 PM   #83
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
You're correct.

Welcome to politics.
Okay. I don’t appreciate the tone implying this will show me the woke concept of how politics work. If you’re okay with just shrugging your shoulders at things that’s cool. I’ll remain a person that thinks deeper than that.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 12:16 PM   #84
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Also that WAS politics. The culture war has killed due process and compromise. So actually I disagree.
Old 04-17-2019, 12:18 PM   #85
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Okay. I don’t appreciate the tone implying this will show me the woke concept of how politics work. If you’re okay with just shrugging your shoulders at things that’s cool. I’ll remain a person that thinks deeper than that.
There's nothing woke about it. Politics (particularly post-Citizens United American politics) is a war of attrition and logic is rarely involved in legislation, adjudication, or execution of anything. It's the ultimate stage of "fuck you, i got mine" and "what have you done for me lately?"

Which is why I decided to forgo using my degree on that stage. A lot of it still carries plenty of value in sales, though. Just a smaller stage is all.
Old 04-17-2019, 12:19 PM   #86
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Also that WAS politics. The culture war has killed due process and compromise. So actually I disagree.
I'm referring to intra-party politics above. Correct in there is no compromise between rival parties in 2019. Captain Rhetoric and Turtleface made sure of that, though you could go back to Newt easily if you're looking for where the turn really started.
Old 04-17-2019, 12:27 PM   #87
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
@Amen I said fair in a post wanna chime in to support des and call me Veritas lite?
No thanks.

I’ve spoken my piece on the topic, no need to bring it up again.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 12:31 PM   #88
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Where’s the H come from then?
You ignorant waste of space
You’re why I’m for abortion @Immolate
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 12:32 PM   #89
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Knuck, that was horrible
I’m playing football with my abortions?
Come on, man. You’re better than this.
philosophy.
Old 04-17-2019, 12:35 PM   #90
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Knuck, that was horrible
I’m playing football with my abortions?
Come on, man. You’re better than this.
I made the joke in a flippant, sarcastic way, actually implying and then clearly stating that if you truly believe that your post it was in response to was worth the bandwidth, then you are a fucking dumb ass
Old 04-17-2019, 12:37 PM   #91
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

See, that was way better
Likely because it’s a mirror of an earlier one of my posts
But you see my point
philosophy.
Old 04-17-2019, 12:38 PM   #92
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Out of pure stupid, curiosity, what’s your view on the morning after pill?
Murder?
philosophy.
Old 04-17-2019, 12:43 PM   #93
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Out of pure stupid, curiosity, what’s your view on the morning after pill?
Murder?
It’s super ineffective and expensive. Not murder, I’m not religious about the act of sex making it the beginning of life. Hasn’t been enough time to do anything, and when it has the drug usually doesn’t work. Also most sexual encounters they’re used for aren’t going to stick without it anyhow. All around just a bad birth control.
Old 04-17-2019, 12:48 PM   #94
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

So, what’s the exact cutoff point for you, that’s past sex, but before birth?
philosophy.
Old 04-17-2019, 12:49 PM   #95
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
most sexual encounters they’re used for aren’t going to stick without it anyhow.
i am highly intrigued re: your perspective that "type" of sexual encounter has anything to do with the odds of fertilization (notwithstanding following ovulation cycles)?
Old 04-17-2019, 12:53 PM   #96
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
i am highly intrigued re: your perspective that "type" of sexual encounter has anything to do with the odds of fertilization (notwithstanding following ovulation cycles)?
for one yes ovulation cycles, otherwise just the fact it's usually one nighters. most people aren't THAT fertile. if they're having sex enough for it to be likely the encounter it's used for would stick, it would seem way more logical to just be on a long term solution
Old 04-17-2019, 12:56 PM   #97
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
So, what’s the exact cutoff point for you, that’s past sex, but before birth?
it takes 6 to 8 days for the process to stick in a way that makes it undeniably a potential life. it's more of a moral issue to me. the fact people can know they are carrying a potential life and end it to make theirs easier, while doing little to nothing to prevent the "tragedy" from happening at first. but that would be the cut off I consider to be backed by biological evidence. aboot a week after the boom boom. before then it's just Schrodinger's womb.
Old 04-17-2019, 01:08 PM   #98
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Word, so here’s another question: when someone throws a newborn into a dumpster to die or leaves them in a field to die, that’s better than abortion because the kid at least got to breathe outside for a few before it died?
philosophy.
Old 04-17-2019, 01:12 PM   #99
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

In a shocking turn of events in morals, two bad things can coexist!!!

Maybe they didn’t teach common sense and basic logic when you went to college in the 80s
Old 04-17-2019, 01:14 PM   #100
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

And once again, you fail to be able to think critically and after multiple attempts to get it through your small brain IM NOT ADVOCATING ABORTIONS BEING ILLEGAL YOU DUMB ASS.