Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Lmao
Point me to the “it’s ok to kill babies now because that’s totes abortion” law
I'm no longer helping netcees members become educated and useful members of society

Google it if you care. You don't and won't. You will continue to have views based on nothing, so there really isn't a point in wasting my time failing to convince you on one of those views.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 05:27 AM   #22
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
honestly i'm just blown away at the balls he has to say 'your network isnt respected in my world but im here anyways' like jesus i almost spit my drink out
huh

Quote:
Lmao
Point me to the “it’s ok to kill babies now because that’s totes abortion” law
new york state made it legal to "abort" a baby up to, and after birth. the determination is made by doctors assessing the "health" of the mother. they broadened that definition from the mothers life being at risk, to all factors involved with "health". like mental/psychological health. so its basically a judgement call. virginia and other states are going the same direction if i remember right.
Old 04-17-2019, 05:36 AM   #23
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

also to say no one supports it is kind of crazy, the only reason i know about it is because the left exploded with joy online over the decision. here is the governor of virginia talking about it

but yo as for bern dog

its bernie lol. i don't like the majority of any of his policies. i caught a clip here and there and its like word. i seen something the other day about his taxes though and basically running for president alone made him a millionaire. which is funny to me. if you start a business and make good in america providing jobs and some sort of service to americans you're evil, but if you talk sweet to the under privileged and downtrodden while milking them of 20 bucks here and there you're a good guy.

i don't fault the bern dog of his wealth though.
Old 04-17-2019, 06:28 AM   #24
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

SO

Wth the abortions

Not the point of this thread that's Bernie's rambling and moderation that would make zelph respect bleak's work

But yeah

After the last time, I looked it up

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/02/ad...-abortion-law/

This sums it up more or less

-Abortions within 24 weeks
-After 24 weeks, abortions allowed if mother's health is threatened or the fetus is not viable (as determined by a doctor)
-moves abortions from criminal to health code, so penalties for doctors who perform them late would be medical board or whatever tf they have as opposed to criminal court

I think your average left of center likes the 'unviable' part and that the state cemented their own policy on abortion. Considering the Supreme Court is more likely than ever to overturn roe v Wade, I don't think it's the worst idea
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 06:41 AM   #25
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
SO

Wth the abortions

Not the point of this thread that's Bernie's rambling and moderation that would make zelph respect bleak's work

But yeah

After the last time, I looked it up

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/02/ad...-abortion-law/

This sums it up more or less

-Abortions within 24 weeks
-After 24 weeks, abortions allowed if mother's health is threatened or the fetus is not viable (as determined by a doctor)
-moves abortions from criminal to health code, so penalties for doctors who perform them late would be medical board or whatever tf they have as opposed to criminal court

I think your average left of center likes the 'unviable' part and that the state cemented their own policy on abortion. Considering the Supreme Court is more likely than ever to overturn roe v Wade, I don't think it's the worst idea
uh
Quote:
Roe v. Wade held that states may limit abortions after fetal viability, except in cases “necessary to preserve the life or health of the mother” (New York’s old law, which predated the decision, only allowed for late-term exceptions to protect the mother’s life.) Fetal viability was defined as being the point when a fetus was “potentially able to live outside the mother’s womb, albeit with artificial aid.”

New York’s new law does not explicitly define “health.”

In what is considered a companion case, Doe v. Bolton, the U.S. Supreme Court held that “medical judgment may be exercised in the light of all factors — physical, emotional, psychological, familial, and the woman’s age — relevant to the wellbeing of the patient. All these factors may relate to health. This allows the attending physician the room he needs to make his best medical judgment.
Old 04-17-2019, 06:44 AM   #26
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

also don't confuse this with me railing against abortion. i don't care if you brenda your baby in a dumpster months after it was born. i'd think you were a piece of shit, but i'd think you were weird for caring about what i think you do. you should just understand the laws that are passed and the wiggle room allotted in such cases
Old 04-17-2019, 06:48 AM   #27
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Yeah, health of the mother

Would you prefer the state to have a definition of health? That sounds a little Orwellian to me

At the same time it becomes a medical code issue. I'm sure you'll have some doctors more likely than others to decide if abortion is the right decision for the mother's health, but if I understand it, this would be something they could lose licensure over

If you're gonna talk down to me at least post some sources
Old 04-17-2019, 06:54 AM   #28
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
Yeah, health of the mother

Would you prefer the state to have a definition of health? That sounds a little Orwellian to me

At the same time it becomes a medical code issue. I'm sure you'll have some doctors more likely than others to decide if abortion is the right decision for the mother's health, but if I understand it, this would be something they could lose licensure over

If you're gonna talk down to me at least post some sources
that was from your link. not trying to talk down to you, just pointing out what was glossed over. the definition of health is loose, and left to human judgement.

im not for the state taking part in any aspect of anyones life for the most part. im simply pointing out what Des thought wasn't happening, since knuck didn't want to
Old 04-17-2019, 07:07 AM   #29
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

I understand the wiggle room (made sure to say 'health' and not 'life') but it seems like everyone against the bill thinks there's a mysterious dark entity pushing for more abortions

It struck me as the state wanting its own abortion laws on book in case the SC overturns it but I swear the people I see talking about it are acting like this is a massive win for the abortion lobby. The wiggle room is the result of abortions being taken out of criminal code. I think the big thing they wanted to avoid was the horror stories of women being forced to carry unviable pregnancies to term or go out of state (if they can afford to)

(no, the abortion lobby isn't a thing)
Old 04-17-2019, 07:22 AM   #30
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Read the actual act instead of an article by a pro choice news source. It’s online. From the official site. It removes any harm or death of a child inside the womb at any point from being a victim of any crime. It’s made infancide by nondoctors a possible business, removed protections for a child in womb from assault and made it up to the medical boards to determine the criteria. It also allows mental health to be a reason to abort a child that would survive outside the womb. You’re a legit piece of shit if you support that and that’s just the facts.
Old 04-17-2019, 07:35 AM   #31
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Pieces of shit support babies being born into hate and poverty
I’m glad that you, as a man who can never be pregnant, have such a strong view about how other humans should handle their own choices.
You can kill your child any time you want, knuck, just like I can
You’ll be thrown in jail, but you can do it. And then you will be forced to live with whatever consequences you face, mentally and judicially. And if you believe in a higher power, judged by said power as to your act. Why is that not enough when it comes to abortion?
Why is it ok to say “hey woman, we know you’re an actual living, breathing, feeling person who has their own perspective on life and people that care about you, but you need to die so that we can bring this other thing into the world that no one knows or cares about?”
When abortion is illegal, women die attempting to have one. For that reason alone, I’m for the right for them to choose. And the reason why I called you a dumb ass still stands. You can link every article about the shit, there’s not one where people are happy and excited to kill babies post-birth. The problem with abortion is it’s a personal choice, and everyone wants to offer their own opinion on it, which IMO, if you’re not a pregnant woman, means absolutely fuck all.
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 08:05 AM   #32
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

You sent it to me

I read a decent enough chunk where I felt I understood it and found, what I thought, was a decent summary

I think it's just news outlets and policital entities riling up their audiences through semantics and how they frame it more than anything
Old 04-17-2019, 08:44 AM   #33
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

politics are for poor people

im actually working with a guy who ran for governor once. god i wish he wasnt so old. would run him again and run his campaign.

sjw fags can suck it, bernie won't ever win. Trump will win 2020 unless dems steal it with illegals voting and fake ballots. that's a fact
Old 04-17-2019, 09:08 AM   #34
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
No one supports killing living breathing babies, dumb ass
Wrong.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 09:35 AM   #35
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Pieces of shit support babies being born into hate and poverty
I’m glad that you, as a man who can never be pregnant, have such a strong view about how other humans should handle their own choices.
You can kill your child any time you want, knuck, just like I can
You’ll be thrown in jail, but you can do it. And then you will be forced to live with whatever consequences you face, mentally and judicially. And if you believe in a higher power, judged by said power as to your act. Why is that not enough when it comes to abortion?
Why is it ok to say “hey woman, we know you’re an actual living, breathing, feeling person who has their own perspective on life and people that care about you, but you need to die so that we can bring this other thing into the world that no one knows or cares about?”
When abortion is illegal, women die attempting to have one. For that reason alone, I’m for the right for them to choose. And the reason why I called you a dumb ass still stands. You can link every article about the shit, there’s not one where people are happy and excited to kill babies post-birth. The problem with abortion is it’s a personal choice, and everyone wants to offer their own opinion on it, which IMO, if you’re not a pregnant woman, means absolutely fuck all.
This whole line of argument actually makes YOU the dumb ass. It is your OPINION that it's an issue of personal choice. Saying I can't have an opinion because I can't be the main participant in an event, being pregnant here, is a non argument only DUMB ASSES would ever think to use in an actual conversation about conflicting ideas.

What in the actual fuck were you even trying to say with the whole we can kill our child, leave it to god shit? I'm not veritas you fucking shit brain I don't believe everyone should be judged by a higher power, and you don't go to jail for killing a baby in the womb so they aren't even slightly similar? Are you saying murderers and rapists shouldn't go to jail? Think about what you typed before you hit submit my guy you sound like an real life idiot with that shit.

To your point about saying it's okay to let a woman die instead of a baby is fucking stupid too. Only around a quarter of abortions are medical, and that includes ones that are about the baby not the mother. And if that's your issue, why can't these new laws keep the same criminal codes and simply make it okay for doctors to perform them later ONLY for physical medical risk (if you think mental health should be included you need to reformulate your argument, doesn't stand as is but def not with that)

But no, you back those extreme new laws because you don't give a shit about human life while preaching you do. You just want to be politically correct and left leaning. You cannot morally preach about the value of life if you're pro-choice.

NOW LETS MAKE SOME THINGS CLEAR DUMB ASS

1) I don't think abortion should be completely illegal, I think it was fine 2-3 years ago in most areas before this recent push for looser guidelines.

2) Even then, it was murder. That isn't up for debate. It's ending a life.

Don't put words in my mouth because you're used to talking to Judeo Christian boot lickers on facebook about this. It is ending a life, which politically I stand is sometimes justified. I do not believe banning anything works. I also don't care if it becomes completely illegal and women have to die with coat hangers in closets.

It comes down to one thing that no one wants to address. This wouldn't be an issue if we didn't raise women to be moral lacking sluts with no accountability. It's absolutely ridiculous people like you use 27% of abortions to justify the 73% that are people using it to avoid their lives being shit. It's a violent tool to further make it okay in our society for people to not be accountable for their actions. If you want to sleep around, deal with the consequences. If you die because of it, GOOD.

These places offering abortions at a cost people whose lifes would be changed because of it for the worse offer birth control. It's a complete lie to say it isn't accessible.

This can do so many levels but I've typed enough for now

Do what you will with that, dumb ass.
Old 04-17-2019, 09:37 AM   #36
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

Looks like Trumps getting his walls after all
Topical Head
Zaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 09:38 AM   #37
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Lol @ this isn’t up for debate
I’m done conversing with you
If you don’t think abortion is ending a life is debatable, I have nothing to say because you clearly already know everything about everything
philosophy.
Old 04-17-2019, 09:42 AM   #38
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Lol @ this isn’t up for debate
I’m done conversing with you
If you don’t think abortion is ending a life is debatable, I have nothing to say because you clearly already know everything about everything
Prove it wrong, or be a little whiny baby about people having views that aren't yours. I say it's not up for debate because you can contradict two arguments for and against it with biology. So it's just an endless pit convo that doesn't end aside from maybe deciding on a point to call the "viable" part of the process that neither side actually agrees on. I wanted to move on to what I think is a more important piece of the issue, or an issue that affects this issue at least.

You've provided 0 evidence, or intellectual discussion to this topic so I could care less if you want to converse about it. If you want to change the tide and prove what you're saying to any extent that's cool. otherwise that's fine, no one is losing out on not hearing your completely opinion based horse shit.
Old 04-17-2019, 09:48 AM   #39
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

It’s an endless convo because people don’t know all the answers
It’s unfortunate that they don’t have you there at all times to tell them what they are though.
Prove it? Yeah, give me five minutes to solve all of the universe’s greatest mysteries so I can win this internet argument.
You are below my level of intellect and not worth debating
This is a philosophical quandary and doesn’t have evidence
philosophy.
Old 04-17-2019, 09:49 AM   #40
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

But just out of curiosity, how does all of these slutty harlots having abortions affect you personally, Knuck?
philosophy.