Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Battle League Season VIII > NBL Season 8 Office
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-14-2015, 10:53 PM   #1
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute
Default Week 15 Magazine.

Intro

Watspoppin' pussies, its the legendary AK & Sharp nizzle in this shit w/ another edition of the NBL Magazine, the best battle league on the net. The seasons almost over we got one week left & this one was dope so far, made last 2 seasons look like light werk. I can say im pretty proud of all yah'll that showed & voted an just kept this shit active..
This week got some beef some cool battles & a pretty weird champ match cuz of kar signing out, then signin back in LOL but w.e..goodluck to des & tic. Lets get into this week.

Last edited by Allen Knight; 07-14-2015 at 11:09 PM.
Old 07-14-2015, 11:09 PM   #2
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

[Reviews]

Champ Match : King Karaoke 5-0 vs Junto 6-2
Karaoke wins by Split Decision
Solid battle for sure. These guys are some of the best text battlers out there now but Karaoke is just unstoppable right now. He's one of the most creative guys with some of the best wording in text and can handle most. Junto was solid but he just couldn't keep up – concept wise he was nice but wording hurt him at times. Still two creative dudes – especially props to Karaoke who made a 16 line verse against an alias feel fresh and creative. Not that Junto didn't bring it too – he picked up his share of votes but Karaoke is just the best champ match battler I've seen I my years in text.

Contender Match: Maximus 3-0 vs Tic Tac 5-4
Tic wins by Split Decision
Seriously dope stuff from both. Tic and Max kind of represent the upcoming generation of battlers and having them duke it out on this stage was a good sign for what's coming. Max has his own style that looked like it was hit or miss with some voters. IMO Max could make this style work but his wordplay can be a little stretched – totally reminds me of Sn00p a few years back. Could text be seeing a German uprising? Meanwhile Tic just has it down. He went through an inconsistent patch while not having time for text but dude is creative and can always bring it. He had it together here, Max was good but Tic just got him on consistency.

fraze 6-3 vs Lotto Smirk 5-2
fraze wins by KO
This was a solid showing from both. fraze had his normal level of concepts with good wording backing it up while Lotto had some of his most creative concepts to date... his hitman line was hard but fraze was just consistent throughout. The big thing holding him back when it comes to competing with the
best is consistency – he's good for his share of dope lines but his misses are mostly off. Good verses from both but fraze just had more hits overall and took it in a good one.

Hush 3-2 vs IAmRhetoric 2-2
Hush wins by KO
This one was alright. Props to both for getting a long battle up early and the voters for getting it all together in no time. IamRhetoric has been working on his own style and props to him for working on it – when I started in text it was like a 'who can imitate Orc the best' competition. It looked like his delivery was improved, seemed to be going for a more creative delivery for his concepts but he's gotta start getting more creative with his concepts. His best beet would probably be sticking with personals for now. Depending on his competition it could be mad played but his generics are pretty simple. Hush probably sized up his competition and knew how much effort he needed for his verse and did it. Alright battle and Rhetoric is keeping it real – keep going bro,

Wanderer 4-6 vs Dre 1-2
Dre wins by KO
Solid showing from both here. Wanderer has been a force of consistency – 11 weeks straight now. Props to dude for keeping it up and improving every time. Dre aka Amen is another vet who keeps a solid style going and really can hand with some of the best when he is on. And he's been getting into everything lately in the last few weeks. Wanderer has been trying new shit with mixed results, and this week had its share of hits and misses. Dre's been keeping the same style for now but you can't say it doesn't work – dude has some solid wording and that definitely carried him here.

Cred 4-4 vs Bust 2-2
Cred wins by Split Decision
Nice matchup here. Two guys who've been flying under the radar but have the potential to make waves, especially Cred. Cred's got his own style but just doesn't have the week to week consistency the rest of these top tier cats have. But Cred's got that gutta style that doesn't work for most, his style and creativity really carry it. Bust looked better than he had but damn he was not totally inspired... two straight 'D' bars is not a good look. Anyway probably could've been better from both but Cred had a few more hits and managed to take this one.

Artificial 0-3 vs vs Chyeahhh!!! 1-4
Chyeahhh!!! wins by Split Decision
I hate to just say shit like this but this battle should've been 10 lines instead of 16. Chyeahhh does his normal thing but just ends up with half and half on filler. Art just has the problem of going for the lowest hanging fruit with concepts. He was actually solid but I think when it came to consistency Chyeahhh might've actually got him beat – it was close as hell but enough voters felt he was more clever or creative... just enough to win one of the closest battles so far.

Odd Ways 1-0 vs murda sho 3-3
murda sho wins by KO
Cool shit. I think Odd needs the competition to thrive and with a tough opponent he stepped his game up. Both of these guys were nice. Odd had some big hits in there but his share of misses but when he hit, damn. His problem was just that he was a little too bland when he missed. Murda has his style down man. I say it weekly but it's true. His verse was just consistent with some nice hits. Odd could've taken it with some more creative punches over some of his meeeh bars. For now tho, murda just did his thing.

Ace 0-0 vs Swerve 0-0
Ace wins by KO
Yooo it was nice seeing both of these guys battling. Swerve is one of my favorite low key battlers, dude has a killer style when he's on. Ace is supposedly none other than Resin, and that would make sense with his style – seemed fairly old school but not too far removed from the quasi-shortbar style. He did it well and claims to be the dude Resin – gonna be one to watch. Swerve seems rusty but wasn't bad – my guess is that dude saw he was up against a guy with no battles and 10 posts and didn't have anything to work with. Really wanna see what these guys do in the next few weeks, in NBL and in other battling venues.

Orc 2-3 vs Mr. J 0-0
Orc wins by KO
Dope seeing both in here – Mr. J aka is ~12~ aka Qwaterz and one of the most interesting writers I see active – he's got a style that transitions really well into battling as seen in the Shadowboxing tourney and now in NBL. Orc is Orc. Dude is a legend for all the battling he's done. His wording is among the best in all of text and when he tries he's virtually unstoppable. The battle itself was everything you could hope for both – I really wanna see Mr. J keep going and developing his style and of course I wanna see Orc keep going. New competition like this keeps vets going and this was a solid battle.
Old 07-14-2015, 11:09 PM   #3
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

NBL Roundtable - Part 1

Red - Murda Sho
Blue - Dr Dog (Split)
Green - King Karaoke
Purple - Junto
Brown - ribbit aka 2triple0

So thank you all for taking part in this first NBL roundtable. I wanna get each of your views on this season and NC tight now. What do each of you think was the league's biggest problem this season? How would you fix it?

League ran pretty smoothly from what I can see, all i would say is atleast try to implement that blind voting just to see how it'd work, if it sucks then fuck it.

> I think the biggest problem was lack of momentum. You guys picked up after a serious site outage, mid season, and got things absolutely poppin off anyways and for that you deserve infinite props. the important thing is to keep the site in the hands of people who give a fuck about its future.

I thought this season was great...better than last season...So many dope heads came through this season...Only thing I would fix are the contender matches...Switch it up...Of course the best records should be awarded but let some of the other dudes get a chance to battle for the contender spot...I mean of course I don't want to see Ribbit in a contender's match but at least guys like Murda, Cred and Odd Ways deserve a shot...

what up? everything went smoothly...
I might change "tight now" to "right now" if we gettin picky

I think there hasn't been many problems. This is my first time in the NBL and I've only been in two weeks. So I don't know if I'm the best person to ask. But it seems to be going alright to me so far. Although I've lost one battle and the second scrypt no showed.

What do you think we did totally right (if anything)? What would you change going into next season?

Y'all dropped dope mags every week to keep people motivated and kept records updated so I have no problems there. What I will say is stop letting the people in the league get to y'all, cause at the end of the day if the majority like whats going on and a couple people don't then they can just sign the fuck out, the league will go on and you don't owe them shit Me included. Now if its hella people in the league complaining then thats where u have a problem u need to pay attention to.

>obviously I'm biased, but your mags have been unreal. You picked up on a format, made it your own, and continually delivered with regards to expectations. I'd say to make the NBL more of a household name going into next season, which means (if you have tourneys before the next season starts) keeping the active members involved in the site, or at least finding ways to re-inspire them next season

The mags of course...Lama used to let the champs pick their opponents for the following week...Im not saying do it all the time but every other week would be pretty cool...

best mags in the world, online or in print. my only suggestion is throw a curveball once in a while... niggas beefin in the chat, set them up the next week & make it spotlight. make the two dudes votin for eachother every week do a compliment battle... just stir the pot

Not sure. Like I said I'm still gwtting used to the league and everything. But everyone seems to be doing well and participating which is the most important thing.

Who was your favorite battler to read this season? Did anyone surprise you by how well they showed up (or by showing up at all)?

ME nigga I like reading MY shit!... Nah but junto and jilti really surprised me at the dope concepts and lines they sometimes have. I'd body em both if I haven't already though but they caught my eye. The other dope niggas I know for being dope so it don't surprise me. Weird how Hens signed in and showed then dropped out before I could add him to my list of Dohpe heads i've killed... Muff u still aint safe nigga

>Karaoke was dope. He did surprise me, I'd never been a fan before.

Orc has always been my favorite battler but I liked reading Infiltration, Unfuk, Tic, Odd Ways and Lotto verses (he has a lot of potential but slacks a lot of the time). I was surprised that Hens showed up for a few...

@Sn00p brought the heat... I know he got me, allen, muff, tic... thought he won vs. kar too. My favorite battler always gonna be the one bringin the best bars & Sn00p did it this season. Surprised how many old school heads came out the woodwork that's whats up Looked like the class of '05 was havin their ten year reunion and shit

Honestly I wish I could answer this better. But I can't. I don't know most of the people so I have no idea whose done more than what it takes.

What do you think was your best battle this season and why?

Me and Knucklehead was a dope ass battle, cause we had BOTW and we called it soon as we saw we were facing each other. Good shit we had some dope ass bars and it was better than the first time we battled (when I bodied him). Shows he hasn't stayed at the same level he used to be at. He still lost though cause you can't go gun bar for gun bar with me and win.

I say the Junto and Jilti battles because its pretty hard to beat aliases...

me & @Muff match was top 5 of the season. Some shit got better receptions but I think if you go back and read that bar for bar... it is, A lotta haymakers in there. Muff punji sticks was dope & half the voters said eh or cool you know... I felt the same way bout a couple of mine. We got plenty new faces to battling around & others still workin on the craft... which is good... you just gotta chalk that up to consequences of the game then

Again unsure about this. I'm looking forward to the next season to find out the best online emcee at netcees.

What would you want done with future mags? Would you be willing to contribute something to a mag? If so, what?

I have absolutely no problem with how the mags are done. They are perfect to me. If y'all ever need predictions i'll do those i've done em in mags before.. other than that and interviews don't ask me for shit haha

> I'd want the mags to sort of focus on whatever beef or drama is going down that week, without becoming a soap opera... I think linking discussion board going-ons to NBL activity would be dope. I feel like the site was almost like that on NC1

Just add a classic throwback battle. Those are always fun to read. Yeah, I always wanted to do top punches or a current event section...

more of that Joony in the fuckin Serato

I would lovd to participate. Ive always enjoyed the note and lotw sections. Would love to see them continued.

Who do you still wanna see come back to the NBL?

Im not gonna go all nostalgic like "Oh Richard Corey and ProperHops should come back" or some lame shit like that... I think Dominate should come back, Blue Bayou was always a dope read, Cronus, my nigga Kami Tsunami too that would guarantee more than one or two fully competitive dope ass battles.

>@Bags

@Tettris, Kung fu, @butler, @Beyond, Deon, Cronus, @Cashius and @ALIEN.

@Allen Knight @Sharp @Neighbor @Cashius @ill nik-A @john hensley & the other Amen

God I don't know. Everyone from PR (@adonis @sentex @rakonteur @Diode @Richard corey @namix ). I remember all of them from b-boys and would love to battle them if it were somehow possible to get them to sign up.

If you were in charge of NC, what would you do differently? Why?

ban trolls from coming into the battle section. Its no place for them and they get annoying cause they don't battle or can't rap at all and it would be a waste of bars battling them

>Diode is a dope admin. But I want him to be more active around the site, too. I like feeling like our admin is one of us

You already know how I feel about the racist shit.

Encourage bets on battles, and provide arbitration. For profit.

I might hand out some prizes for the winners of the league and tournaments. I think rewards would help keep the site running and make it more interesting. IMO.

What do you wanna see happen next within battling? (right now we have the summer classic, a 1-2 league and a newbie tourney slated for the immediate future)

Rookies vs Vets, Tag Tourney, Crew Tourney

>never been a fan of summer classic. Newbie tourney would be cool.

Pros vs Joes 2 man...

Let's mix it up... a tourney where everyone gets a celebrity / superhero / famous murderer / some funny type shit... & then add a different pic every round as an extra element to work wit

I'm interested in the newbie tournament and the 1-2 lunch league.

Last word - what do you wanna leave the mag with?

ummm... Suicide Squad is the best crew on the site you fucks. Stop slacking and half assing verses. Do NOT try to out gun bar me because you will lose I am the king of this shit y'all may get one or two off but I will outclass u with these mufuckas. Keep getting better yo its nothing cooler than having a very competitive league I wanna see less landslide victories and more back and forth ones. Take ur fuckin time and write ur verses cause key styles will get you bodied as fuck especially by me.

> 9 months of discomfort, food cravings, and missing child support payments

Respect to everyone who kept the league active...From the mods to the battles...This is league is ours...This site was becoming a topical site but we brought it back to the essence...

it's Jun all year playa fuck wit me

Fruit baskets for all
Old 07-14-2015, 11:10 PM   #4
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Battle Of The Week

King Karaoke Vs Junto

King Karaoke

Hi...

Fuck an alias, I'm about to surround his corpse with flowers
So what ur an international Man of Mystery, we said the same about Austin Powers
Stop the gun bars white boy, I've seen plenty men get killed by guys who can't brawl
Besides if u ever let off that fire, cracker u'd probably wind up like Jason Pierre Paul
So do us favor and stop talking about guns you'll never tout
Nigga I'm G'd up, You couldn't take out this boss with Bags email account
They call me Mandingo when I sling the D to broads
Your girl's a slut, every time u fuck u feel like Diddy at the Bet awards
But when she's with me I turn your girl into a geyser
Everything u say is horse shit, they only let u in the Farm cuz they needed fertilizer
And I'll rob u just for kicks, doesn't matter whether my pockets'll fatten
I got that 12 gauge, one blast and you'll be everywhere at once like Dr. Manhattan
Your girl is hideous bro, she looks like a fucking savage
She's ugly as fuck and could pass as a before pic of any don't judge me challenge
I can never respect u cuz hiding under an alias is not something the best do
Your lines are played as fuck, they're so old they could be part of Joe Metts crew

Bye...

Junto

yo...

Talkin hood shit got limits, you don't really live that 'lick some shots' gimmick
The streets don't fuck wit u man. Your bitch ass been doin work FOR the city, not in it
but lemme guess - While I was debatin NYSE & airlines u were out baggin bitches dude?
Cool, this Axe should help... after I hack u they can say that u just had some glitches too
Your wifey ain't faithful we fuck a lotta nights, boo's face gets creamed
Ya whole bed a mess... & nigga you can switch those covers out yourself like 2K16
Me and my soldiers drivin thru Queens to find King's house, and then let it blast
All you'll see is Max/Tic out the window like we ain't countin the contender match
You real stale wit game, like Hi... Bye... I'd say that's a failure mang
Multiple hoes? Please... ain't nobody Blowin KK but Wiz & maybe the Taylor Gang
I do this for sport... but come chill round my way & tell 'em bout the techs you spill
You ain't the soccer chick from England. Kickin THAT shit on the wrong side'll get u killed
1 minute u coulda been loc, next u was almost piru... stop pretendin for street props
How u got blue on the left AND red on the right but ain't wearin Kendrick's new reeboks
If u ain't grippin them things I'm comin thru & clippin ur wings
This grave I'm diggin is reeeealll spacious kid, it's fit for a King

Winner= Karaoke

Honorable mention to, @murda sho Vs @Odd Ways

Verse Of The Week

King Karaoke

Hi...

Fuck an alias, I'm about to surround his corpse with flowers
So what ur an international Man of Mystery, we said the same about Austin Powers
Stop the gun bars white boy, I've seen plenty men get killed by guys who can't brawl
Besides if u ever let off that fire, cracker u'd probably wind up like Jason Pierre Paul
So do us favor and stop talking about guns you'll never tout
Nigga I'm G'd up, You couldn't take out this boss with Bags email account
They call me Mandingo when I sling the D to broads
Your girl's a slut, every time u fuck u feel like Diddy at the Bet awards
But when she's with me I turn your girl into a geyser
Everything u say is horse shit, they only let u in the Farm cuz they needed fertilizer
I got that 12 gauge, one blast and you'll be everywhere at once like Dr. Manhattan
Your girl is hideous bro, she looks like a fucking savage
She's ugly as fuck and could pass as a before pic of any don't judge me challenge
I can never respect u cuz hiding under an alias is not something the best do
Your lines are played as fuck, they're so old they could be part of Joe Metts crew

Bye...

Honorable Mention to, @murda sho & @Orc

Power Ranks

1. King Karaoke, not the champ no more but by signing out but still in the league

2. Tic, fought his way back up the ranks & has a chance to champ

3. Destroyer, has been on a streak, killin it w/ pic battles has a chance to grab the title

4. Murda Sho, dropped fire last week & i think he will again this week

5. Orc, dropped like his old self & showed hes motivated..

6. Fraze, back in the contender match, i see him droppin dope

7. Cred, has had a solid season, has a chance to make the title match

8. ill nik-A, signed back in & about to show out

9. Knucklehead, dropped down cuz of no-shows but when he shows hes nice

10. Lotto Smirk, has proved he deserves his rec & the ten spot

Honorable Mentions: Strikta, Odd Ways, Dre, Infiltration
Old 07-14-2015, 11:10 PM   #5
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Top Punches
(in no order)

King Karaoke

Junto
Your wifey ain't faithful we fuck a lotta nights, boo's face gets creamed
Ya whole bed a mess... & nigga you can switch those covers out yourself like 2K16
I do this for sport... but come chill round my way & tell 'em bout the techs you spill
You ain't the soccer chick from England. Kickin THAT shit on the wrong side'll get u killed
1 minute u coulda been loc, next u was almost piru... stop pretendin for street props
How u got blue on the left AND red on the right but ain't wearin Kendrick's new reeboks

Maximus
U really need help from Sharp's clique cos I bruise phonies & chumps
But I don't care who the Pharmacist, I just know u'll need codeine from one

Orc
J won't make a killer post here. YOOO -> Is Jim a dope peer?
U'll Get Cut when the Nasal Stick Out... & u need to trim that Nose Hair
Fuck this Clowns smirking. Once the Louds working O's so Stellar
Doggg... You'll Catch A Body quickaa than Crowd Surfing at Coachella

Tic
I never quit, so I’ll fire close range at body parts when I find ya…
& put bullets Interagency Breakdown that’d rival stock markets in China

Infiltration
You lack depth perception, in denial of what's been known
there's flaws where parallax.. from everyone's viewpoint but his own.

Mr.J
If dude calls me a bitch, I'll slap this pussy, I'm a boss. it's about to show fam
keep it drug related & put bread on his head & call him Powdered Toast Man

Odd Ways
When it comes to Kombat, u'll catch combos if I'm low key pissed
Cuz one punch'll have ya skull go flying on some quan chi shit

Murda Sho
Don't care who u battle with those shitty old scripts...
Cause we all know those punches "gonna miss everybody" more than Busy Bone did
Im either gon flip or blow ur mind from this world...
Just know death is in Odd future so much it could collab with Tyler & Earl

Fraze
i bukkake sluts with areolas like hockey pucks, slizzered or sober,
quick to give ya chick a jizz makeover… and i’ll shoot a Lot in the face if that bitch come over,

Lotto Smirk
yo girls a ugly slut, behind ya back she's fucked around with all ya crew
she hangs arounds the farm all day & the pig looks like she lives there too

Dre
My fists, Bruce Lee status. You don’t wan’ shoot the 5 w/ em ock,
Cross these hands… & yours will end up across your chest… inside of a box.

Hush
beef with me is when goons at ur front door to come merk you
u fly threw a wall all red with your face in your chest, this is no kool aid commercial

Ace
I'll fuckin bruise this mark..
One punch. You'll take longer to get on ur feet than a fuckin evolution chart.

Swerve
The girls who say yes are ugly, that’s a fact that we know,
You wouldn’t see Ace with a 10 getting blackjack at a casino.

Cred
Get robbed for ya chains if u flauntin.. U aint squeezin heat
I'll have my Hispanic homie at ya Neck wit da Glock.. dats a Jesus Piece

Remy Lebeau
I'm dropping u fast, known to let loose that optimus blast.
So when I cock back n chamber a round..
..u won't see chamber around without an oxygen mask

Destroyer
that wall is so dingy, all I want to do is to wipe it down
ur so fucking dirty, ur shadow alone changed those pillows from white to brown

Cypher Review

Aight Sharp here and I just read 8 pages of this shit. I got Allen and Hush in a tie. Here's what I quoted from each, but the only ones with enough posts to compete were Allen, Hush, Ace and Art. Allen and Hush were tied IMO, Ace had his share of corny stuff that took away from his drops and Art, who is normally hit or miss, just wasn't on it during this. Wording and concept choice were both a lil lacking IMO. Here's my quotes.

Allen Knight

SS ur leaders a pussy, im chokin out this stoner
Ur whole squad are abunch of clowns for rollin w/ this Joker
If i wave my beretta reckless u'd run, i hate ur bull
shit'll make Ace Boogie, so ill catch'em w/ a head shot inside of his crib like paid in full
u couldnt get pussy to save ur life, douchbag ur nuthin fool
no bitch is touchin Ace's Hardware...they think ur a useless fuckin tool
ur woman lets me play w/ the pussy, this fake fags stupid
she was squirting wen i fingered that box w/ hands faster than Araabmuziks
ur a straight edge lame faggot, NC weed smokers in land rovers
we Allspark bud & u wouldnt get lifted being uppercut by a Transformer
wat is this 06?? lol weak wordplay, ur shits petty asshole
u'd neva hear anyone say Asics at writing...he just gets ran over every battle
U style screams im stuck in 05, single syllable rhymes ha...u mark fag
Every strand of ur dna's filled w/ more shit from the past than a jurrasic park lab
u dont burn haze at all faggot, smokin dicks ur life choice
u'll neva see Dre puff The Chronic, he's to busy tryna fuck w/ white boys
u been stalkin me since then LOL, i'll punk ur bars
atleast my names recognizable but no one knows who the fuck u are
ur so predictable w/ ur shit fag, actin so damn hard then
i can see lines from u comin miles away like openin night at madison square garden

^^^BAM

Hush

ur mid tier, champed nbl once got newbies thinking sons hot
I'm a full clip & all real killers know a bullet only good for one shot
you was like my understudy.. I trained dude.. we spared to win
I made LOL & u repped it..so fuckit if I'm the joker that make u Harley Quinn
back in the day u couldnt tell good bars from wack ones.. u still dont
ur like 0-4 in the league..the fact u even think he won is why u wont
fraze with them niggas too? shooty blast leave half ya camp done
put this bullet in the air, he can signify the start of my champ run
Fuck outa here alias. Before u get ya shit dissolved
U get a raw deal .. I'll have Acein the hole no tricks involved
Fronting like u would throw hands? Fuxkit im lead sharing
Dog fight? I rather put ace in the skies like the Red Baron
u lying on my race like u lied on urs, stop it bro
the only way mexican lines will help u is if they infront of ur wok an roll
plus your a nurse, when u stitch them esse's up I bet u shook
ur verses are a light read and u got a paperback so I suggest u book
u made a crew so u can get dickriders.. wana spar lets go
al been feeling bullet head so much lately he remaking the steve harvey show
ur still as immature as ever, grow up and get with the movement
b4 u pretended to be black pretending to NOT be chinese aint a improvement

Artificial

In line for a title shot, with luck u won't see a loss.
U battled greed n rhetoric back to back..must be tough to be the boss.
Crying bout shit daily, lol @ u being deadly, geek.
Quit being a big baby..how u gangster when he was punking u every week.
Fuck this biter. A fight in real life would be no contest.
I hope u know kung fu. If not, he's gonna be even more pissed bout u flippin his concepts.
^^^coulda done a LOT more with this IMO
Lol @ our battle. Ur wack, in case u didn't notice.
Bro u should hush, cause that concept was wayyy better when he wrote it.
My spits will leave this man Alone n haunted.
U know all about the homeless don't ya, cause every verse u drop is found wanting.
^^^Almost a great flip but man wording coulda brought it home

Dre

Fag face it, you're wack basic trash played shit blows kid,
I'll keep it 100, you can drop 99 bars & hardly manage to get 1 quoted.
This nigga get no pussy, any chick an watch these geek keeps begging,
If we ever saw Bustin bitches pants, 'cuz the fat faggot can squeeze into jeggings.
w/ Bars you trashhhh, guy - anything you've dropped has gotten stomped,
It's REALLY Ironic your mom joke in 2015 is fresher then ANY concept you've dropped.
^^^I personally dug this cause of how it was timed – Bust was just off and Dre just waved him off here

fraze

I smash hoes... plus i'm talking every dollar back... i'm that cold...
Doin my best Dre impression while I'm tongue lashin this asshole....
i'll Progressive that's my preference, but All State the truth for my good man
we Blue Cross and covered ya girl, so rest insured... with this crew your bitch is in good hands...
^^^Rarely see whole schemes work like this in short(ish) bar... this worked

Ace

ur whole shit is tiresome.. ima start disrespectin this guy
guns dont kill people but they do sure kill the effect of ur lines
gotdamn that was forced. wow. i cant let that slide
that line was such a stretch it went to the gym ready to exercise
i cant get over that ventura line, lets sort the facts
line was such a painful stretch its now in a museum as a medieval torture rack
^^^that Ventura line was straight ass true true
sea cow? jesus christ, ur skills are doubtful dude
this is an exorcism. we're PRAYING we get some fuckin concepts out of u
holy shit ur wack.. u need to catch this flow
you'd never hear anyone say Asics at writing because uhhh that concept blows
this dope's nerdy, plus ur jokes irk me
ur a Samsung Galaxy recall.. ur concepts arent even Note worthy
what u rap's a bore.. bitch u think ur counters hot?
a drink is 5 even at bars, ur 5 even and cant reach over the countertops
ur a loser.. this dude is a fag
when i say ur a Sharp individual, im just mentioning who fuckin carried u in the mag

Destroyer

hush talk that game... but when it comes time to show, he gets shifty
u know the only Red Baron's u fuck wit go in the oven for 15 min at 350
^^^chuckled even tho this is the dad joke of cyphers
I haven't contributed enough to this cypher to claim wins
I'm only here to critique modern Art, and say that retards could do the same shit

Chyeahhh!!!

artificial vs a known vet, you pose no threat
how was our battle wack when the worst of it wasn't posted yet
^^^If this one was closer to what it was flipping it woulda been a lot more effective. Still witty tho
far as your wording, keep trying bredren
cause we haven't seen a "collapse line" that's made lesser sense than yours since 9/11
^^^doin what he knows best and it baited Art into a bad 9/11 flip

Killing Spree

The picture I paint u is up wit times, so know way I'm grippin sparks
Ya bars do prove that these days if u put a bunch of SHIT together it's considered Art
no worries fraze, wen art lets u blossom? it shows what over powerings meant
he didnt just crush ur ass, he wrote it love letters & is known for de Flowering men
Old 07-14-2015, 11:11 PM   #6
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Previews

Vacant Championship: Tic vs Destroyer

Ok this battle is for the vacated title, this will be close....but depends on the type of battle tbh, i keep seeing talks of a pic battle or a reg lol idk. So ima say this if this goes pics des have the def advantage, hes good at them thats his steez, but if this goes reg tic def has the advantage there he nice an has dope bars. I dont kno wat type of battle this will be but either way it will be close both have the skill to win.[/center]
Winner=50/50 ima leave it open, anyone can win

Contendors: fraze 7-3 vs Cred 5-4

This will be dope, im lookin forward to this one cuz i feel fraze will drop some fire & so will cred, to get a chance to get to the title. Both have totally different styles, that typea shit makes battles good wen styles clash, makes the read instresting. I think fraze is more creative w/ his style but cred shit is harsher an hits hards, damn this is hard to pick a winner tbh. This will come down to preference if its real close imo.[/center]
Winner=50/50 another to close to call, depends which wants this more

Junto 6-3 vs murda sho 4-3

Werd dope battle right here, another style mash up. Murda is nice w/ them gun bars & can be funny too, hes dope..& he seems pretty hungry right now & wants to get his wins up..Junto is dope & proved he can beat the best his style might be a problem for sho cuz he can drop a good gun bar but then some harsh ass shit, wordin gritty as fuck, pretty dope. This is good be close as fuck but i think junto is a lil more consistent & will win this by a small amount but sho has the skill to win doe.[/center]
Winner=Junto 60/40

Killing Spree vs Lotto Smirk 5-3

Cool battle here, lotto is droppin pretty good lately, took a tough loss to fraze last week, i think he'll be back to drop some heat this week..Killing has been in an out the league this season, which is hurting him from being consistent tbh some times not writing for so long throws u off, hopefully hes not off an makes this one a good battle. This could be close, but i got lotto gettin the dub here. Killin can win doe, he got the bars to.[/center]
Winner=Lotto 60/40

Ace 1-0 vs Remy LeBeau 1-0

Heard ace is resin but maybe a rusty as fuck resin but maybe hes not even him w.e...hes pretty decent had a solid verse last week cool opener. Remy idk who is either hes pretty decent to last week his verse had acouple of good lines. Both seem around the same level...idk who to pick, ima say could go either way cuz one verse u cant judge ppl off of. Goodluck to both[/center]
Winne50/50

Orc 3-3 vs Dre 2-2

Cool battle right here. Orc is dope an got back into his stride after a slow start this season, he dropped a dope vs on mr j last week, dudes Hof for a reason...Dre is pretty slick w/ his wording an wen he doesnt drop played shit he got dope verses but thats wat hurts him, he drops played sometimes an it hurts him, he needs to stay away from that an drop fresher concepts. This will be a good battle imo. I think orc will pull this one but dre can upset him here.[/center]
Winner=Orc 60/40

Knucklehead 4-4 vs Odd Ways 1-1

Knucklehead n/s last week an i hope he doesnt this week, hes always got some good shit in his verses, i think hes one the best in the league when he shows an trys. Odd is pretty decent, he has some heaters in his verse some sports so u kno im bias loll i like sports bars but he can be nice if he keeps battling. i think knucklehead will win this cuz he just more polished than odd RIGHT NOW that can change in some weeks when odd gets back in stride, an studies more my sports concepts loll[/center]
Winner=Knuckle 60/40

IAmRhetoric 2-3 vs Bust 2-3

Both these guys deserve props for stayin in & takin advice, voting
an doin wat new guys should do to get better. They both had def got better.
I think overall bust is a lil more consistent an has better wording of the 2 but rhetoric can suprise an pull this one anything can happen but ima say bust in a close one. Goodluck to both[/center]
Winner=Bust 55/45

Swerve 0-1 vs Mr. J 0-1

We got a rusty as fuck swerve vs j thats still tryna figure out his own steez in the battle area, hes more of a topical head. This could be close just cuz swerve is way rustier than i thought he be lol. When hes in forum hes one of the best an beat the best. Mrj isnt bad at all just not ready to run w/ the top heads yet but hes a topical dude an they always figure this shit out an can write. Ima say this can go either way.
Winner=50/50

Chyeahhh!!! 2-5 vs Wanderer 4-7

This will actually be the closest battle all week tbh, both are right at the same level its hard to pick this winner, cuz chyeahh can drop some cool shit then next week be blah an wtf...so can wanderer he has the same kinda consistentcy level, shit is one it close as fuck. I think chin is alil more consistent an will pull this, but shit wand can win to. So g/l to yah'll.[/center]
Winner=Chyeah 55/45

Infiltration 1-1 vs ribbit 1-1

Ribbit still tryin to figure this shit out but hes tryn an will get it down tbh cuz thats how u get good try an listen to advice, he needs to work on wording harsher..Inf is good, his last verse was no showed but had some cool shit in there tbh, he def an ol school head. I got him winning this one just being overall more polished an expiranced then rib.
Winner=Inf 70/30

ill nik-A 4-2 vs Unfukwitable 3-4

This a good one right here, un is pretty creative but sometimes his wording holds his shit back from hitttin like it could cuz he def be a title threat but hes gonna need his wording on point to fuck w/ nika tbh. Nik is dope an has been for a while, he came closest to winning the title from kar an alot of ppl felt like he got jerked out that win but hes back an maybe he'll win the season if he stays in for the playoffs, anythin can happen. I got nik taking this one doe.
Winner=Nik 60/40

Blue Bayou 0-0 vs Paradigm 0-0

This def can sleeper BOTW right here, Blue is back an hes a ol school dope muthafucka in the HOF real nice w/ the keys also but idk how rusty he is, i havent seen him in a while. Para last verse was pretty solid but nothing near wat he can drop tbh but it was still solid. If both drop dope like they can, this shit will be fire as fuck. But idk wat level blues at right now he could still be sick some ppl just dont lose it, no matter how long they been gone. Ima say a toss up here.
Winner=50/50

Pinot Grij 0-0 vs Havoc 0-0

I see ppl sayin havoc is biter alphabet loll but w.e i could careless, we can all tell when he drops an check the archives. Pinot is pulse an old school battler turned topical head but he proved he still got it, in the recent FN he won he had some dope shit in that, wish he signed in earlier. I got pinot winning this pretty easy.
Winner=PG 80/20

King Karaoke 6-0 vs O. Lineman 0-0

Def BOTW imo, kar has been on fire, idk why he signed out the an vacated the title....then signed back in???smh but hes dope an his style is hard to beat for anyone on the site but Metts has that type of style that can beat kar...he has some slick punches, he always dips then comes back to prove he still got an he does. So this one is dumb close an hard to pick a winner but i gotta go w/ kar at this point dude is crazy consistent an beating everyone, hard to pick vs that....but metts has the skill to pull the upset.[/center]
Winner=Kar60/40[/center]
Old 07-14-2015, 11:11 PM   #7
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Sexy Chicks

WTF

WTF@ NBL BEING AT 15 WEEKS & IT SEEMS TO BE GETTIN BIGGER

WTF@ THE NEW SUPERMAN VS BATMAN TRAILER BEING OFF THE CHARTS DOPE

WTF@ PPL HATING ON THE SUICIDE SQUAD TRAILER, WHEN IT LOOKS DOPE TO

WTF@ ME DOING THIS EVERY WEEK, AN NOT SHOOTIN SOME ONE

WTF@ 50CENT FILING FOR BANKRUPTCY CUZ HE DOESNT WANNA PAY FOR SOME SHIT HE DID LOL

WTF@ KARAOKE SIGNING OUT THEN SIGNIN BACK IN FOR NO REASON

WTF@ WHAT TOURNEY SHOULD WE DO AFTER THIS SHIT IS WRAPED UP

WTF@ ME FOR GETTIN THE SUMMERCLASSIC

WTF@ DEANDRE JORDAN DOIN THE MAVS DIRTY LOLLL
Old 07-14-2015, 11:11 PM   #8
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Outro

Ight u bitch ass fuckin sluts, this season is almost over...this the time to drop ur best an even if u dont make the playoffs, prove ur dope & will make them next season, or not its up to yah'll. Hope u enjoyed this shit cuz it takes mad work & doin it evey week, props to my homie sharp, u the real Mvp playa....so pz from yah boy aknightmare & Sharp 9shotz.
Old 07-14-2015, 11:13 PM   #9
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

OPEN
Old 07-14-2015, 11:23 PM   #10
IAmRhetoric
Finding the light.

Battle Record: 3-8

IAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant future

thank you guys for the mag..
sorry i couldn't get my shit in in time
This nigga gets misty eyed when he plays candy Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Is donkey punching still a thing...U think I can t off on the back of her dome? Looool
Old 07-14-2015, 11:44 PM   #11
murda sho
Shonami Surf

Battle Record: 24-16

Champed
- Bad Blood II
- BA Tag
- BA Tag Tournament IV
- 1-2 Punch League
- Shadow Boxing

murda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant future

me and Junto gonna be battle of the week.

Dope mag greatly appreciated

[Edit] oh wait... I'm battling Strikta now

"aim impeccable if I miss somebody I aint seen em in a while"
Old 07-14-2015, 11:52 PM   #12
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Battle Record: 38-35

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- Battle Arena Tournament
- 1-2 Punch League

Unfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant future

Ahhh dope read!.. Its time I turn it up in the bitch, 1OO.
Old 07-15-2015, 12:17 AM   #13
Bash
Barrin' Out

Battle Record: 16-15

Champed
- Fight Night 5

Bash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant future

Props. Yall make the league good
Old 07-15-2015, 12:21 AM   #14
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

Dope mag bros
Old 07-15-2015, 01:09 AM   #15
ribbit
The deputy of nc

Battle Record: 1-10

ribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant future

Dope mag... Gl to infiltrator this week
Old 07-15-2015, 01:24 AM   #16
Junto
The Founder

Battle Record: 30-11

Accomplishments
- Shadow Pic Roast

Champed
- Key Grand Prix 3
- NBL Season 8

Junto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant future

yo I gotta know... @Allen Knight where you find these bitches at my nigga?
They ben BAAAAD the last couple weeks

my fault @murda sho
And yea last time we battled at RB I tried to wait for you at the deadline & got DQ'd haha

Anyone tryna do a pic roast battle wit ya boy for week 16?
@Knucklehead can you post more of them goobers up for us to diss

Last edited by Junto; 07-15-2015 at 01:50 AM.
Old 07-15-2015, 02:00 AM   #17
Lotto Smirk

Battle Record: 37-49

Lotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant future

Dope cheers for the mentions
Old 07-15-2015, 02:03 AM   #18
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junto View Post
yo I gotta know... @Allen Knight where you find these bitches at my nigga?
They ben BAAAAD the last couple weeks

my fault @murda sho
And yea last time we battled at RB I tried to wait for you at the deadline & got DQ'd haha

Anyone tryna do a pic roast battle wit ya boy for week 16?
@Knucklehead can you post more of them goobers up for us to diss

lol instagram hoes.
Old 07-15-2015, 02:31 AM   #19
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

dope mag yo....I'm surprised no one enjoyed my Ren & Stimpy line...
s'ok though at least it was my top punch
Old 07-15-2015, 02:34 AM   #20
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Dope shit y'all, keep it going.