Old 04-01-2023, 11:26 AM   #1
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future
Default Deaf vs Blind rap battle

My latest battle. Had a few good moments, but there are a few things I wish I did better. My opponent was half blind. He’s taken his glasses off in other battles, but didn’t do it in this one - not sure if he has glaucoma or what, but one eye is completely foggy, and he’s rapped about having gone completely blind in the past

Anyway

Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 04:20 PM   #2
symetrik

Battle Record: 5-7

symetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant future

yo wtf I just learned about pat from this... that sucks dude.

good battle - cool to see cats from here doing live battles too.
symetrik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 01:00 AM   #3
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Intro:
Really pumped by the beatz and punches.
Makes me want to write and comment.
==========================

You picked up steam at the 7-8 min mark, obviously.
"Ever fire a gun?"
Amazing 4 word opener--- it's an open question for the setup...sets up the RHYME (i believe u rhyme earlier (w/ a nice bendy rhyme /then continued rhyming it)

opponent
-lotta big-L 2 syllables (NOT KNOCKING it. But it's clear that you're using more multies and wordplay)
-dog "listening"
-treat a meal like a "side snack?"
-not silencer on the gun/ god did it
-pulley system for sucide/hang self lol
-wow futurama @end

Those are the highlights from him...

-beethoven "response" 88keys
-jackie robinson line lol careful, Lars might ask you if your rayczist
-obviously i'm a fan of the blackjack and holdem subject matter -- if he's a blackjack dealer nice research and material usage.
-eye open!
-lotta gun bars, of course it's battle rap... I thought some were better than others, will have to edit this later if I were to give you my opinions of the Bangers vs. more average.

==========
It is interesting that when you "speak normally" I can kind of tell you may be a bit hearing impared/partially deaf...but when "delivering" lines you sound "normal"...perhaps a fucntion of practice & discipline?

I do believe in THIS battle you repeated your openers just a bit too much...
In a hot battle with the crowd going NUTS I certainly appreciate repetition/ setups
However, this crowd (comparatively) was fairly restrained and I just thought you coulda repeated just a LITTLE less....I mean,
As I imagine you are mixing freestyle in with your bars, I'm sure the repetion helps you "get on track" for the Punch and get in "delivery-mode" for it to be better. I'm not saying abandon it; just use a little bit less (unless crowd is rowdy)...
I mean, the audience is probably high and drunk so the extra Setup Bar prolly helps them too... Just saying it is very noticable in this battle.

You certainly came with the agression
I noticed your opponent was a little bit more reserved in his delivery (UNTIL HIS FINAL) then he got louder and voice got slightly hoarse/raspy...

Anyway,
Just the sheer fact that a partially-deaf slightly overweight white dude holds his own in live battle arenas....It's a compliment dude.
Most would have been bumrushed out of the scene...but, all about the Writing right?
Your writing allows you to separate from the herd and overcome the demographics/disabilities I've mentioned above... Delivery too of course, but starts w. your writing.
===

I will await a line of feed from you on my OM "Good Girl" piece...audio track for that hopefully within a month.

~PA on "hiatus"
maybe that means 2-3 posts a week instead of 20-30.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 07:14 AM   #4
Answer
He / Him / His

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

ngl slightly overweight is probably the biggest compliment i've received in the last 5 years
Old 04-06-2023, 08:21 AM   #5
Answer
He / Him / His

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

edt

Last edited by Answer; 01-02-2024 at 10:06 AM.
Old 04-06-2023, 10:55 AM   #6
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
lol i sent dom my verses for feedback as I've done several times in the past and he sent me the bar to use
Well that changes things ladies and gents. Nice job.
Old 04-09-2023, 01:08 AM   #7
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Sorry I didn’t get around to feeding that last thing you sent me bro. I’ll watch this one soon.

Last edited by Sharp; 01-01-2024 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Actually credible acc
Dominate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 03:19 AM   #8
Pharaohs Army
Banned

I like the friendly philosophy u hav for your artist friend.
^
{No homo hedges}, etc.

Carry on.

Last edited by Sharp; 01-01-2024 at 04:59 PM. Reason: oops
Old 04-09-2023, 06:00 AM   #9
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

AYO MY EYES ARE SET BY THEIR CURSES/THE ONLY BENEFIT OF BEING BLIND IS I DONT HAVE TO READ THIS WEBSITES VERSES
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote