Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 5 Archive

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2015, 05:32 PM   #21
Nigma
The COAT...

Battle Record: 28-20

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x3)

Nigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant future

Contenders:
Mr. J 3-0 vs. Razah 2-1 - Mr J came around near the time I left but I was impressed but what I saw from him and am not surprised by his record. Razahs had some good drops this season but J is hungry. Mr J 75/25

Ullr 3-0 vs. Innovator 2-1 - Ullr is another new name to me. Read the verse in your NS win vs Pinot and I really wish he had shown up for that, would have been legendary. Impressive verse though, I'm sure your others were of equal quality. Inno's a familiar name, poetic, good imagery, but hes gonna have to bring a dope verse with a dope concept here if Ullr shows strong. Leaning Ullr 65/35

----------------------------------

UnbornBuddha 1-2 vs. Zinaii 0-0 - This is going to be a surprisingly good battle. Read Unborns last week and saw what he is capable of. I write with Zin on another site and he's fresh off a tournament win and is writing with confidence. I'm really excited to see how this one turns out. This ones too close to call for me.

Asylum 0-2 vs. 2Tripple0 0-3 - Not overly familiar with either. Glancing over one of Asylums verses from this season it seems he has a firm grasp of mechanics and just needs a good angle at the concept to really shine. 2000 had a solid verse going but limited himself with the size restraint. Hopefully he has the time to expound on the topic this time around. Both coming off some tough losses, I think I'm leaning Asylum 65/45

Potentially
Rakontour 1-0 vs. Pent uP 0-0 - Rakontour, interested to know if you're actually new here. Cool verse for your win this season. Frank-esque. When Pent shows up with original material he is tough to top. I'd go Pent 70/30, hope this goes down.
Old 08-09-2015, 08:16 PM   #22
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
All i know about those parts of florida is not mich tbh

What type of environment are you looking for.

One thing i can i tell you about those places is that there are
Probably rural and probably predominant white southern neighborhoods
If that's what your looking for. That's heaven.

You got kids? Tbh homestead Florida is at the cusp of blooming into a big
City. Look into homestead.

Thanks bro
Old 08-10-2015, 12:03 PM   #23
Nigma
The COAT...

Champed

Nigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant future

Is @zygote still around?
Old 08-10-2015, 12:39 PM   #24
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tripple0 View Post
is it alright if I pm my verse to inno or Adonis so they can post it when dude is ready... im just feeling like writing tonight and hope to get something crisp by the end of the night tonight.......
Any time

Zygote has not been around. He's still alive, I spoke with him after a three month hiatus, he basically said, yes I'm alive and not writing then dipped for another 2 months

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 08-10-2015, 12:43 PM   #25
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

is that who im battling? zygote that is
Old 08-10-2015, 02:06 PM   #26
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

^^^^LoL

anyone hear from @Razah?!?
Old 08-10-2015, 05:02 PM   #27
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
No. For all intents and purposes we just say he's dead

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 08-10-2015, 07:39 PM   #28
Nigma
The COAT...

Champed

I've known that fucker for 10 years. Does anyone have a way to contact his mothership? I want to say hi
Old 08-10-2015, 07:39 PM   #29
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

So, writing is due today, and there is no extension?. Sigh, having participated in the last AOWL, I got to say last league had extensions galore. Also, the RHYME had extensions all the time. And I don't want to seem like a little princess whining about this and that, but a league needs to be flexible for its writers, life is chaotic and while a schedule is good, I feel we have been on a tight-rope these last weeks. Which is fine, because I had the time, but now with summer ending, there it is going to be more unexpected interruptions with less free time.

And lol, at 2tripple0 saying he was battling Zygote. I do wish he was in this league, his a prime example of skill every writer can learn from and be inspired from. One of the best, I have faced and seen.
Old 08-10-2015, 07:40 PM   #30
Nigma
The COAT...

Champed

Also who has mod privileges and can hook a broseph a name change?
Old 08-10-2015, 07:42 PM   #31
Nigma
The COAT...

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbornBuddha View Post
And lol, at 2tripple0 saying he was battling Zygote. I do wish he was in this league, his a prime example of skill every writer can learn from and be inspired from. One of the best, I have faced and seen.
lol Zy is crazy. Posting classic verses like 45 minutes after the topic is posted.. As for as him being one of the best though, he is an extraterrestrial android and is therefore ineligible!
Old 08-10-2015, 07:42 PM   #32
asylum

Battle Record: 7-5

asylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant future

Quote:
lmfao

anyway, i really liked the weekday writing better.
Old 08-10-2015, 07:44 PM   #33
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amgin Shaheen View Post
Also who has mod privileges and can hook a broseph a name change?
@Knucklehead is the only one I know?

Who else Knuck?

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 08-10-2015, 07:47 PM   #34
Nigma
The COAT...

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post

Who else Knuck?
Cool PM'd him, appreciated
Old 08-10-2015, 07:48 PM   #35
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

@UnbornBuddha @Mr. J @Razah @Innovator @Ullr @Zinaii @fraze @sylum @2tripple0

24 hour extension on both verses and voting. The following week I will see if we can transition to

verses due Tuesday
Voting Due Friday

This would give weekend and weekday to write a verse to more closely accommodate writers schedules

If this is opposed so be it. Voice your opinion, this is your league.

@Dr Dog is the main mod and I don't want to overstep my bounds, but i'm here for the long run and don't give a fuck. I write a verse a night as is so days mean nothing to me.

Thoughts?

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 08-10-2015, 07:53 PM   #36
Nigma
The COAT...

Champed

I wrote my verse immediately because I know procrastination is like masturbation and I didn't wanna fuck myself on the deadline. I like the change though. I think this is the master race of scheduling, that way people out of town for the weekend or whatever still have a day structured by the typical work week.
Old 08-10-2015, 08:01 PM   #37
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

sounds good to me, I wasn't going to write if @Razah didn't show
it feels like a dirty win to me, and dude is dope so I want to make it worthwhile at least

plus it seems like a lot of other people haven't finished their verses yet
I may as well write tonight though, still have no clue about this movie though
I was going to stream it but nah son...I'll just plan it out some more and drop later @Razah get this ext. yo
Old 08-10-2015, 08:10 PM   #38
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post

Who else Knuck?
Me and sharp will do it for people

You can ask hush and diode too but we are usually the faster option
Old 08-10-2015, 08:17 PM   #39
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

Yeah, the extension is much appreciated @Adonis.
@Nigma, much better name than the last, by the way. Yes, I agree Zygote is kind of not of this world. But, that does not mean we cannot transcend our own earthly limitations through hard work.
Old 08-10-2015, 08:27 PM   #40
Ullr
Norse God

Battle Record: 5-6

Ullr Ullr Ullr Ullr Ullr Ullr Ullr Ullr Ullr Ullr Ullr

Wait so verses are due tomorrow??

If so - sweet. I'm enjoying this verse.